HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion: More Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
pikachu464
pikachu464

Suggestion: More Mods Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: More Mods   Suggestion: More Mods H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 5:28 am

Get more mods, to make modding journeys faster. With as many members as there are here there should be at least 100 mods. Modding is very slow on this site. Without more mods it will die.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: More Mods   Suggestion: More Mods H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 5:42 am

No, we have recently added a large number of mods, the last thing we need is more. The list of active staff on the left will point you in the direction of mods that are willing to post, simply seek a green dot and send them a PM with whatever you need.
pikachu464
pikachu464

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: More Mods   Suggestion: More Mods H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am

If I send a PM I might get in trouble. Sorry for being over calious but I have been to tons of rude Pokemon forums who have gave me warnings for pestering Mods for replies.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: More Mods   Suggestion: More Mods H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 5:49 am

We don't work that way, feel free to PM any of the green mods, they will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: More Mods   Suggestion: More Mods H6Q0F8z

Suggestion: More Mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1