HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Find Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Time to Find Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Keito stood in the middle of the bustling square in the town of his birth, Hearthome City. He looked around the area and almost cracked a smile from the nostalgic feeling he got when he was in the area. But now wasn't the time to dilly dally, no, today was the day. Both of his Pokemon, Haiti and Khione, were inside of their Pokeballs and resting. Keito had a bag slung over his shoulder that had supplies in it. Today was the day Keito was going to find redemption for his past actions. Today was the day he went completely legit. Well, somewhat completely legit. He decided to sit down and take a little bit of a break first, sitting on a bench, and took a deep breath.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Somewhere nearby, a girl with long blonde hair and amber eyes stood with some Pokemon surrounding her. She had three rare Pokemon that did not seem to be from Sinnoh, an Eevee, and an Igglybuff. She seemed to be bored, as she just lay on the ground with a tired expression on her face. Her Pokemon looked about, as if acting as guards for the girl. They noticed Keito and prodded the girl, pointing at Keito. It seemed that they noticed that Keito appeared to be a Pokemon Trainer, but was different from the others that were in the square.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Keito took his two Pokeballs from his side and threw them up, causing a flash of light to occur. Afterwards, his two Pokemon Haiti and Khione were seen standing a foot in front of him. He picked them up and sat them next to him with a calm smile on his face. Khione sat without resistance but Haiti decided he wanted to sit on Keito's head. So, he scurried up his Trainer's arm up to his head, where he felt peaceful.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm

The girl seemed to notice that Khione was not a Pokemon that she knew about. Deciding to ask Keito about her, the girl stood up and stretched her limbs; she had been lying on the ground for quite a while now. The people around her didn't even seem to notice her and merely walked around her when she had been lying down. Now she was up and walking towards Keito with her Pokemon following close behind.
"Hey! What kind of Pokemon is that wolf-like Pokemon of yours? I've never seen one like it." she said, sounding somewhat rude.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:31 pm

The coordinator came into the square, riding his bike at a lazily pace. He had just got done training and healing his pokemon and was now headed to the Contest Hall to see what his mom was up to. He noticed the trainers and gradually stopped. He looked at them curiously, were they strong? They appeared to be more experienced then him.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 7:34 am

Mia looked at the boy on the bycicle. She then noticed the people around her. She then nodded to her pokemon who were out of their pokeballs. The pokemom went towards the group scouting out who the were and what they were doing.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 am

(Bump for Ian or Sake XD)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:20 am

Keito's smile faded somewhat, but it was barely there in the beginning, so it was hard to tell. "No introduction, no polite conversation beginning, not even a simple "hello"? Well, if you must know, Khione here is a Buzoke. A rather rare species, that's rarely found around most regions." He said somewhat bluntly before finishing and therefore, in his head, ending the conversation.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:42 am

Ayumu noticed that Keito was being rather blunt and appeared as 'rude' to her, so she started to get angry. Then, she realized she hadn't said 'hi', as the boy had stated. Scowling, Ayumu cleared her throat and introduced herself.
"Hi, I'm Ayumu Natsume. It's nice to meet you. Thank you for the explanation on your Buzoke."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:58 am

(Sorry Yukio, but I think I'm gonna bail on this topic. Is that okay? It's just... No one's posted in about a month, so I don't want to make my trainer retire again XD)
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:36 pm

(sorry yukio, but I'm gonna have to leave this topic as well.)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:47 pm

(Everyone can bail, it's cool. XD I know I'm not the most...frequent poster.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Find Redemption   Time to Find Redemption H6Q0F8z

Time to Find Redemption
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1