HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Card
Card

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 am

"Sheesh. Moody much?" Masaki muttered underneath her breath, but then flashed a smile so as to get the boy to trust her.
"Hey, I saw what happened earlier. Are you alright? I just hate it when people don't agree with me. What about you?" she asked, trying to get on the boy's good side.
Play good cop for now, then play bad cop...
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 am

Case hid in the shadows to hide his face so the thug would see him he got the message, she was the good cop. when the boy gets to relaxed he would step in, the boy ran his fingers through is hair (he is only 11) "so you were here earlier," he began "did you see me beat the sh*t out of that *******, I told him to do something he didn't do it." he was trying to impress Masaki. Case rolled his eyes "great," he thought sarcastically "a COD kid, my favourite type of annoying little brats."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 am

(Thanks Alpha, I just noticed the way I had said it sounded kind of rude, I didnt mean it in that way though. >.< Anyway, I'm gone for 3 hours and you guys do a whole new page XD)
Inigo had been eavesdropping on the two, at first not on purpose he just so happened to be next to them, but what they had been saying had definitely peaked his interest, not only did he already love the game but fighting bosses would give him the full experience, if not more. Inigo quickly slurped down the rest of his Ramen before quickly striking a deal with the human player, since he was short on cash he ended up traded some Boar loot, just enough for the cheap Ramen. He stayed at the counter of the Ramen shop, listening in on what the two were doing and waiting for his chance to talk to him, he didn't want to ruin what they had going on with the kid though.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:58 pm

This didn't seem to impress Masaki at all, but she kept up the image that she was impressed in order to get the boy to trust her further.
"Oh yeah! That was amazing! Too bad the guy got away, though. I bet you could have gotten him to become your servant or something."
Ugh... I'm getting tired of doing this. Can't this kid just trust me already?
Masaki didn't like kids who just blatantly tried to impress her by sweet-talking her. It actually irritated her rather than impress her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Case noticed somebody was following them, he decide to wrap things up "He you." He stepped out of the shadow, bet the boy up again while asking about the map, knowing he wouldn't get any info, swiftly passed a health potion vail with out him noticing. He gave a very brief wink before leaving the sence and back into the shadows. He moved around to sneak up on the person who had followed them. "So," he said standing behind him "why are you following me?"

(please feel free to control what the NPCs do such as the male player in the story :) )
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Inigo leaned backwards, holding his hands up infront of his chest, open palmed and waving them back and forth. "Ahh uh.." He began to think for a moment slightly worried he would offend the man with the wrong word slipping out of his mouth. "I uhh, accidentally over heard you and that girl talking." Inigo quickly jammed a finger towards Masaki. "And well, I'm interested in joining!" At first his voice sounded like a small child who had just gotten in trouble but gradually rose to an excited version of his normal tone.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Meanwhile, Masaki checked the boy's inventory for a map. She was hoping to find one and finally get to the First Floor's Boss. Unfortunately, it seemed as though the boy did not have the map and so she just left him on the ground. She followed Case to Inigo and nearly jumped when the boy suddenly thrust a finger her way.
"Hey! Pointing is rude!" she said with an indignant tone.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 pm

"..........." he stared at him for awhile, he sighed "look pal I don't give a damn if you join us go talk to my partner over there." the he made it look like he was about to pull out his sword "but if you do I don't want any funny business." he gave him the death glare.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 5:37 pm

"Inigo almost jumped out of his own shoes when a random voice began to scold him. He quickly turned to the voice, once again doing the somewhat weird hand thing, just as instinct. "You must be who he-" Inigo began to lift his hand to point the the guy who was now just behind him. He caught himself from raising a finger after just being scolded by the stern girl. "Uh, me and mister sunshine were just talking, and I'm joining you guys! As long as I dont do any funny business, which I mean, I am usually a pretty funny guy but I guess I can hold that back." In the end Inigo had almost began muttering to himself instead of talking.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Masaki stared at him for a few intense moments, then visibly relaxed and held out a hand for a handshake.
"Alright. You don't seem to be a threat. But, if any problems arise and I find that you're the cause..." Masaki held up her blade.
"I'm going to fix it using excessive force."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 pm

"I just explained That Masaki." He stated as he took his hand off the hilt of the sword, he began to look around, the street lights came on and the "sky" was now full of "stars". He sighed "it's getting late and I dought we are going to get any other leads tonight. Lets call it a night." Case tossed a singal coin to both of them as he spoke. "Go get yourself a room each. Ill meet you at the fountain in the morning." He told them as he walked off into the crowd.

He walked out of the town to a glitched spot in a forest, where monsters didn't spawn. He found it in the beta but didn't report it. He came here to sleep and think. Being the only player who knew of this location it was his scantuary.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 6:49 pm

(SliperyFish, Card it's your turn you guys :) )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 6:50 pm

(I'm waiting for SF)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am

( sorry about that o3o)
Inigo watched as Case walked off, still holding the coin in his hand. "What a nice guy." He said to Misaki before turning to walk the opposite way that Case had gone. "Dont forget, the fountain!" Inigo said excitedly as he ran to a hotel. Upon arrival he quickly purchased a room from the kind attendant, opening the door and seeking out the bed, he fell into an almost comatose state of sleep, deep and happy.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 am

(Oh, can Masaki have a winged cat for a pet?)
Masaki caught the coin with two fingers, turned around and walked into an inn. She handed the innkeeper a coin and found herself a room.
That Case guy is really odd... she thought, thinking of how he had gotten very defensive earlier at the ramen shop.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 12:41 pm

(Was thinking of having a event soon that gives you the opintion to get a pet do I don't see why not, but its going to be awhile until it happens)

Case woke up with a sore back, today the clouds had made a grey blanket covering the sky and judging by the darker colored clouds coming in it was going to rain today. He checked the time, 6:23am he still had a hours and 7 minutes until the players who were in the in would wake up. It took him 27 minutes to walk back to town. There he bought a cup of coffee from an NCP and then realised after taking a gulp that he hated coffee as he spat out in a nearby trash bin. But it did his job of waking him up and replenishing his hunger bar. As he walked towards the fountain people in hooded cloaks began to follow him thru then blocked his bath once at the fountain. "Told you we get revenge." A high pitch male voice spoke as one of the godsend figures who was smaller then the others stepped forward and pulled out a claymore. The other hooded players followed his lead. "Nobody insults the Crimson Raven Guild and gets away with it."

Case recognised that voice, it was the boy from yesterday "Look kid, you and your friends are way over your head." He smirked while swirling the contents of his cup.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 pm

As Inigo approached the meeting point he noticed Case calmly standing around while being interrogated by what looked like thugs. Inigo calmly walked up next to Case, ignoring the guild type people, smacking his fist against Case's raised one, which was holding the cup, in a bro fist type manner, even if it was against the other boys will. "So, whats going on?" Inigo asked the group of people, as nonchalantly as he could.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Masaki had woken up looking rather annoyed. The inn she had stayed at had other guests who were having parties all night. She didn't get a wink of sleep during, but Masaki finally got at least 5 minutes in the morning after the other guests had fallen asleep. However, at the time, the innkeeper had to boot Masaki out since she had already stayed the night and there were some injured people needing some rest. She grabbed her things and with a look of annoyance, jumped out of the window towards the fountain. Upon reaching her destination, she noticed Inigo and Case surrounded by what appeared to be the people from the guild. Pushing her way through, Masaki stood next to case with a hand on her sword.
"Any problems?" she asked, trying to get some information from the guild members.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 10:53 pm

"Nope, problems here." Case said sarcastically "just your average, every day morning thugs from everybody's favourite illegal guild who declared they would get revenge on me yesterday for beating up three of their guys." one of the thugs charged at him with a knife, Case's cup began to glow, he splashed the remainder of the hot coffee into the thugs face. while they thug was blinded he punched him in the stomach buckling the thug over knocking him out. he dropped the cup next to the thug which burst into pixels "same," he smirked "that was a waste of a perfectly good cup coffee." he unslung his sheathed sword "So you all just going to stand there or can I leave now?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 pm

In the heat of the moment Inigo had pulled his rapier out of the scabbard, the thin blade somehow refracting light onto his shirt. "Bleh, Coffee." Even though the boy was ready for a fight if one were to break out, he didn't show any signs of getting serious. He turned back towards the thugs, Rapier still pointed at the group.
(Sorry its short, didnt really know what to say >.<)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:01 am

"You don't like coffee? I actually enjoy drinking it. Of course, I only drink decaf. I usually order a decaf mocha turtle with milk and sugar from a coffee shop." Masaki said, taking her blade out from its scabbard. It made a satisfying 'shriing' noise as it left its case and was now held out in front of Masaki.
"If you boys want a fight, then come and get one."
Masaki was always itching to fight, especially now since she was in a bad mood.
"Oh, and try not to hold back. I'm not in the best of moods right now. These lousy guests at an inn I spent the night in kept me up all night."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 am

Two more charged at Case, his sword was glowing inside the sheath. In one movement he unsheathed his sword and used the sheath to parry "sonic leap" he whispered under his breath as he leaped into the air and came back down on top of his attacker. his sword glowed again "howling octave" he attacked eight of his attackers damaging badly knocking them back. the remainder charged at Masaki and Inigo. "Try not to kill them remember this is a death game but that doesn't they have to die." he called out as his opponents slowly backed up. he smirked as his sword began to glow "I'd start running pal."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 pm

As three or four men began to surround Inigo he took on a much more serious pose, actually raising his weapon for once. The guy on his right side charged him with a straight sword, with a flurry of movement Inigo was able to get his foil angled under the mans sword, throwing it to the side and leaving him wide open. "Right not monsters, so dont kill them." He reminded himself. Instead of stabbing the wide stanced man Inigo settled for slapping his hand with the foil until he dropped the sword, most likely leaving some bad whiplash in the process. As two more of the goon came at him from right and left Inigo took a quick step forward, leaving the two men fumbling forward, trying not to stab each other. Inigo spun on his heels to face the two, meeting the goon on the right with a slap on the back of his head with the Rapier. Both of the men swung at his at the same time, their weapons slashing in a horizontal manner, allowing Inigo to dodge them with ease by ducking. After standing Inigo gave the guy standing to his left a hardy kick in the chest, the unexpected contact sending the poor guy onto his butt. "Luckily this wont kill you!" Inigo said as he leaped away from the man standing to his right. "Linear!" Inigo shouted in excitement as he jumped towards the man once again, the Rapier pierced the mans cloths, leaving a nasty hole just to the right of his left arm. Inigo looked around for the last goon but noticed he had gone to help his pals with fighting Masaki. Inigo ran over to the group, seeing if he could provide any help, not that she looked like she needed any.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 12:57 am

Masaki noticed the thugs running up to her and didn't even get into a proper defensive pose. She merely made herself comfortable; her blade resting against her right shoulder and her left leg bent.
"What? This isn't much of a challenge."
When they got closer, Masaki spun on her heels, whacking two of them in the back of the neck with her elbows. It was enough force to send them to the ground, and Masaki ripped the seat of their cloaks and pants; revealing their boxers underneath.
"Heh." she laughed sadistically as the thugs on the ground stumbled to their feet and ran off, trying to hide their exposed boxers. For the other two, Masaki sweeped their feet to knock them off the ground and when they fell onto the ground, she sat on both of them, having taken out an apple and started to eat it.
"Tha remoinds meh... Ah 'idn't eet bweakfasht..." she said through a mouthful of apple. She pointed at the two men she was sitting on and asked after swallowing the apple pieces in her mouth,
"Let's ask them questions."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 am

The remaining of his attacker fell down unconscious, he looted the bodies and picked up the weapon. He would sell these later or melt them down to make a better sword. "Go ahead Masaki." Case told her "you seem to have a way with words." He said scarcasticly, he noticed that the boy from yesterday wasn't on the ground and that there were very faint foot prints leading away from the area "I'm going 'hunting' for your boyfriend." He teased her "if you need me, message me. Inigo it's your call you can tag along or you can stay here and help Masaki with the interrogation." he began to walk away "oh yea Inidgo if you ever call me Mr. Sunshine again I'll kill you." He followed the foot steps as he left the fountain.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next