HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Leo
Leo

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Ian could feel himself being pulled to wherever the beater hunter leader was going to and pushed him against a brick wall which made him push all the air out of his lungs. He could see the light of the axe glimmering in the sunlight but he didn't looked frightened. Even though he was he knew how to deal with a lot of things and to hide them to the best of his abilities. ''Yeah I was in the group who was opposing to you but it was only because another person took me with him or her I didn't get a good look at the person, however I wanted to join since I think you are right'' He said as he began to ball his fists. ''Beta testers know where all the good stuff is, take everything that is easy so we get left with the hard things while they only care about themselves, they want to be the strongest no matter what the cost and that is very wrong'' He said as his fist were balled so hard a bit of blood came out of his hand and he had an angry look on his face.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 3:09 pm

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post.

IC: Anubis sheathed his rapier and let out a sigh of relief. "Why, must they fight? They are in the same predicament as us after all." Anubis looked around at the people who was willing to back him up. "Thank you, all for standing with me against the bully." He said. he slowly started to walk away in search of a party he could join so he didn't have to be stuck on this floor any longer.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 3:05 am

Talogen stopped and waited to see what Adelung wanted.

(sorry it's real short)
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 3:39 am

Kimmy also waited to see what Adelung wanted, her curiousity sparking as she looked up from the ground.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 12:29 am

Jase walked over near the fron and sat down waiting to here what Adelung wanted of them.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 4:29 am

Adelung look at the players who she asked to stay behind "Thanks," Adelung began I'll be getting the listings for the parties in a moment and I was hoping that if there were any players left over you could form parties with them. I think players with your kind of bravery should be our squad leaders."
Case looked at her with cold distrusting eyes "So you don't care that I'm a Beta Tester?
"Should I?"
"Well you did hire an illegal guild of Beater Hunters..."
"Well it was a beta tester who stole our map..."
"Was it? Or is that what they told you?"
Adelung didn't here Case's last remark "So what do you guy say will yeas do it?"
Case just looked at Adelung with a facial expression that screamed I don't trust you.

The Beater hunter leader looked at Ian with disgust in his eyes before throwing him onto the ground with a slam "Follow us if you want kid but your going to go through hell if you keep acting the way you did back there."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Anubis walked back to the center of the crowd. "Sure, I really don't care as long as I don't have to be stuck on this floor any longer." He said showing a faint smile that seemed to have a bit more meaning then to be friendly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 1:27 pm

OOC: XxWolfyxX as a penalty for skipping Daemon Chase you shall post last next posting cycle
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Ian fell to the ground due to that the person who had nailed him to the wall had thrown him down. He could hear him say he could follow them but that he should not have tried something like that again. Great! the whole group probably hated him as he saw that his hp gauge had gone down a bit due to the force of the attack and that this was a stone ground. However he could see that the HP was slowly regenerating. ''Yeah yeah, as i said before my friend pushed me up to it i had no choice myself'' He said as he cracked his neck and walked with the group.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 6:44 am

(I'm guessing it's my turn)

Talogen shrugged "why not sure I'll help out and form a party with some of the players" he said hoping that no one got killed on his watch.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 2:39 am

"I'll do the same!" Kimmy said a little nervously. Even though she was socially awkeard she'd try her best.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 12:15 am

"Sure I will be a squad leader..." Jase said will scratching his neck "though I'm not a very good leader but I will do my best."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 am

Adelung tapped the air as a message that he/she could only see a few minutes passed as she read before she/he spoke "Oh!" a moment passes before Adelung turns to the players he or she called together "It seems like we have all the six member parties we need and all we need left are for the remaindered being us to spilt into pairs."
Case remained silent.

The Beta hunter walked through several back allies until they reached a hidden tavern.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Ian looked around at the group. Most members were a bit older. Like they seemed early twenties however there was one boy who looked a bit like his age and seemed not to feel so comfortable.Ian went to him before they went into the cavern. ''Hey I am Ian whats you're name'' he asked as he looked at him wondering if he would talk back to him. The other members had just given him glances of disgust as they had walked. Now they entered the cavern it seemed old however he could see the bartender nod and open a door to another room there. He wondered what they were going to do.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 4:57 pm

"Ok so who are the pairs going to be" Talogen asked.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 1:25 am

Anubis just really stood there and didn't say a word to anyone. "so how bad is this boss anyways." he muttered to him self.

OCC: Sorry it took me to long I've been grounded so I've been posting when I'm on.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 pm

"Well that depends in you guys." Adelung replied "I think though that the two player with the least experience should go with my self or Mr beta over here."
Case scowled as he looked at Adelung with his/her last comment "I have a username smart ass. why don't you use it!"
"oh, so you object to being paired up with another player?" Adelung smirk "Just a moment you were all high and mighty about not all beta testers fitting the beater outlook we all have on you."
"I never said that you punk I would just like some respect for once."
"Why? Because your a beta tester? don't-"
"BECAUSE I'M HUMAN!" Case cut off Adelung who was rather taken back by his statement, Case sighed as he turned to the "So are we going to pair off or are we just going to stand here till dawn."

The boy remained quite and gave Ian the death glare. Ian was then grabbed by the back of his clothing and dragged across the room and thrown in my the leader of the group of Beater Hunters he meet earlier.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Ian hated that everyone gave him the death glare like he was some kind of beta tester or beater. He was grabbed by his clothing and thrown against a wall as he gasped and the HP that he had just regained from the last thing was down again. ''What did you do that for'' He said as he looked at him obviously angry.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Kimmy frowned lightly as she looked at the others' faces, trying to determine who she'd pair up with. Even the simplest decision seemed hard to her. She always makes things over complicated, unfortunately.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Blake decided to wait for everyone else to pair up and wait for the one's who were declined. He unsheathed his rapier and started to practice staying nice light and quick on his toes.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 10:44 pm

OOC: I rolled a dice to see who goes with Adelung and who went with Case

Adelung spoke up seeming to be collected again after Case's unexpected comment "Right well I still think we should go by partnering those with least experience with those who have the most experience...." Adelung's eyes drifted to Blake and his sword play and smirked "so in that case I'll be taking the fencer over there....Any objections?"
Case just shrugged "As I said I don't really care....."
With that comment Adelung turned to smile at Blake and Kimmy waiting to hear their answers.

A player wearing glasses looking to be in his twenties stared down at Ian as he walked back and forth with one hand on the hilt of his sword which was a cutlass a curved blade sword with a similar fighting style to the rapier and in the hand was a small stake of notes before shoving them into the beater hunter who thrown Ian into the room "They did that because I asked them to!" the player sound pretty annoyed.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Blake stopped mid strike. "Sure, I need a partner and I don't fell like a dirt nap." He said jokingly.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 am

"I don't mind. In all honesty I wanna get this over with." Kimmy replied with a small, almost nervous smile.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Ian kept sitting in the corner where the beater hunter had thrown him. ''First of, why did you do that and who are you I didn't see you when the beater hunters came into an argument with the beater ''lovers'' He said the lovers thing with irritation in his voice. ''Why were they treating him like he was nothing more than a filthy piece of crap.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Adelung grabbed Blake by the wrist "Right then you guys know the times and location for the meeting point tomorrow for when we head off to the boss chamber. Okay then we will see you two tomorrow bye." Adelung said quickly before pulling Blake away, once they were out of hearing range Adelung sighed "Man I am glad to be away from that Beta tester....its getting late are you still wanting to train or shall we go to bed.

Case seemed pretty annoyed at Blake's last comment suggesting he was going to kill Blake which was against Case's morals. Case sighed as he saw the girl he had been partnered with seemed uneasy "If you want I can probably talk Adelung letting you guys be a three person party I don't mind playing...or in the case now a days fighting on my own."

The player pushed up his glasses slightly and looked down at Ian "Trust me when I say most of the people there weren't Beta Tester loves they hate them just as much as we do but just don't want to get their hands dirty unlike us who are willing to go that extra mile." the players gamer tag read 'CivilizedSavage'
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next