HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you named your Rival?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
System

How did you named your Rival? Empty
PostSubject: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zTue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 pm

rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zTue Dec 14, 2010 10:32 pm

I've taken to useing Manga names for My Player and Rivals, so my rival is called Silver.
NoToOwLz

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 am

heart
System

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 am

My is called Silver too xD
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

High-Silver-Five *holds hand up* XD
System

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 10:09 pm

hehe :D I realy like that name its epic :P
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zFri Apr 29, 2011 7:43 pm

heh mines called jerkface,good story for that,he had the stronger element(i picked chikorita at the time,he picked cydaquil)i did a critical hit and beat him in 2 moves and his response was "psh your not that good",so thats why XD

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zFri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 pm

I always name my rivals differently. I've started a nuzlocke of my fire red game, and my rival's newest name is Crevan. My character's name is Faolan, so I thought it appropriate...
[Faolan means wolf, Crevan means Fox]
I'll put up other rival names later.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zWed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

I called my rival kitty and gold, kitten ( i like giving my characters and rivals names oppose to the gender. )
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zThu Dec 20, 2012 2:49 am

not hg/ss but on fire red, i named it Derp.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 7:47 pm

I also named him some insulting names
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 am

I'd always name my rival some very insulting names. XD It was hilarious seeing him everytime and reading his name.
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 am

I named mine mary lol
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you named your Rival?   How did you named your Rival? H6Q0F8z

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1