HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) Empty
PostSubject: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 pm

.::Name::.
Samuel Tyson

.::Codename::.
Listor

.::Age::.

.::Gender::.
Male

.::Rank::.
Orphaned Wanderer

.::Birthplace::.
Moonlight City, Minoru

.::Battle Style::.
Ruthless like an assassin, he strikes with pure force and tries to conquer his foes by focusing on their weak points and exploiting them.

.::Looks::.
Spoiler:

.::Personality::.
Ruthless he cares about his pokemon but, doesn't show that when around the other people. Listor is a stealthy character who has the skill-set of an assassin, being able to move silently with perfect agility. He follows orders well and can be considered rather cold and distant from the rest of groups. Listor wants to prove himself to everyone though, he finds it incredibly hard when he has so, much competition, though this is something he fights to change everyday of his life by removing the opposition from the equation with the help of his loyal pokemon.

Listor has no known family and this can cause him to be extremely quiet in fact he only ever really talks when necessary. He doesn't get close to people that easily and isn't afraid to steal and lie to people to get his own way. He sees beauty others see through different eyes, through eyes that show only the corruption and darker side of the world. He can get along with people but only if they earn his trust and respect and only if they're strong he refuses to associate himself with weaklings. His real name is known only to himself and he goes by his code-name at all times; he feels that over-familiarity can lead to putting himself in a predicament that he isn't 100% keen on getting into to be honest.

Listor loves to be alone and most of the places he stays in are likes crows nests so to speak they're always up and out of the way so, that he's the only one able to get up there with his particular skill set it's even full proof against any pokemon that try to intrude thanks to a security system he himself built with little to no technology he can feel that the old ways are better but is willing to use more modern techniques to get himself up the food chain; Listor will do whatever it takes to seize power.

.::History::.
Listor had a rough child hood growing up an orphan among a world filled with corruption when he was finally adopted by Society Of Liberty and after working his way through the ranks without fear he finally became one of the Team's main executives. He met his first pokemon, Abra when roaming the streets in search of food aged 9 due, to the fact it had been dumped by a traveling trainer from a faraway land and raised it to help him and protect him knowing that it was the only way to survive in a place where everything was a danger and everyone was an enemy. He knew that to beat corruption he had to become part of it so, his rise to power began there.

Spiritomb was intercepted in it's stone form when being transported for solitary confinement then being summoned from the Keystone and captured by Listor against, the wishes of the courier who could do nothing about Spiritomb's capture.

When within the ranks of Society Of Liberty he had been sent on a mission to the docks to cause some trouble with the shipping to prevent aid from outside of the region and other trainers from arriving to participate within the event. Whilst, there he found a young Deino getting off the boat from the cargo hold being weak from the long journey but, Listor captured it and brought it back to help before raising it to be a powerful member of the team and assist in the teams goals.

A few months after they had began their campaign to takeover the Minoru Region their boss Isao Katsu disappeared forcing the members of the Society of Liberty to go into hiding and Listor now back on the street decided to sneak on-board a cargo ship bound for the Kalos Region in the hopes of finding himself a new purpose in life alongside his beloved team of pokemon.

Badges:

.::Items::.
5 Poke Balls

.::Money::.
$6,200

.::Pokémon::.

Pokémon: Alakazam
Nickname: None
Moves:
Ice Punch - Egg Move
Protect - TM Move
Teleport - Start
Kinesis - Start
Confusion - Start
Disable - lvl 18
Miracle Eye - lvl 22
Ally Switch - lvl 24
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Caring and Protective of Listor follows orders without fail. Trustworthy and loyal.
Exp: 3

Pokémon: Spiritomb
Level: 24
Moves:
Smokescreen - Egg Move
Rock Tomb - TM Move
Curse - Start
Pursuit - Start
Confuse Ray - Start
Spite - Start
Shadow Sneak - Start
Faint Attack - lvl 7
Hypnosis - lvl 13
Dream Eater - lvl 19
Ability: Pressure
Personality: Cruel and strikes full force no matter what. Will do anything to win
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Deino
Level: 24
Moves:
Earth Power - Egg Move
Incinerate - TM Move
Tackle - Start
Dragon Rage - Start
Focus Energy - lvl 4
Bite - lvl 9
Headbutt - lvl 12
DragonBreath - lvl 17
Roar - lvl 20
Ability: Hustle
Personality: Tries his hardest for Listor and even when he falls he'll always get back up. Loves Listor and is even willing to put himself in harms way to protect him, much like, Alakazam.
Exp: 0

Last edited by Markj1998 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 9 times in total
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Approved, Welcome to the Society of Liberty! :)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Personally unapproved for a revamp as, the team he belonged to kinda fell through gonna edit and re-submit
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Ok I know I shouldn't double post but what else am I meant to do. Been edited from his former purpose and now ready for re-approval when possible
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Please stick the picture under a spoiler and then I'll read it over. As it is, it's stretching the whole page!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Done Nish
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Honestly, I'd prefer more detail in personality and then definitely for history. If he's an assassin, there must have been training and hard-hitting life events. Also, all three of his Pokemon are quite rare and powerful. Alakazam I find acceptable, but I'm not entirely sure about the other two. I'd prefer you scrapped them completely unless you get admin override. If the SoL has fallen through on the site, I'd suggest maybe cutting that out of his plot altogether, since it's going to be practically irrelevant sitewise anyway - just as Minoru seems to be right now as well.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 11:13 pm

But it provides deeper backstory like how he got his two pokemon.

Also, this is sort of Ava approved:
Spoiler:

As I'm planning on joining Neo Team Flair
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 11:22 pm

But there's more to life than how he happened upon his Pokemon. People seem to forget that their actual character is important, what makes them who they are. I still won't approve at least without an extension on the personality section.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Ok added 2 more paragraphs to Listor's personality. Now is it approve-worthy?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 25, 2014 11:52 pm

I feel like not all of that is relevant to personality, but it's good enough. Approved.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)   Listor - Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp) H6Q0F8z

Listor - Lone Wanderer and Former SOL Executive (Character Revamp)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1