HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? Empty
PostSubject: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 am

Flandre Scarlet

"yaawwwnnn.  .  .  .  e..eh?!?! It's already 7 am?!? B. . but it was 11 pm a few minutes ago!!" Flandre Scarlet panicked as she raced out of Pokemon Tower with Remilia ,her duskull. Trying her hardest to keep up, it flew ahead just in case it grew tired. SMACK!!! Flandre sped up right when Remilia tried to fly ahead and they stumbled over eachother.
"oowwwww. . . right at the front door too" @~@
"du... duskuuuullll" Remilia said apologetically.
"it's ok Remi! We still have a few minutes before they wake up. Now help me up to my room window. Remilia, with her ability to fly, carried Flandre up to her open room window. Flandre climbed in silently and got into her bed. She feigned sleep. Duskull played along and sat itself down in it's spot in her room. This is the normal night/morning of Flandre Scarlet.
"FLANDREEEE!!!! GET UP AND GET READY!!!!" Her mother yelled from the other side of the house.
"sigh, they don't know a thing. hehe" She got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast.
"Ohhh you look so tired Flandre. Did you have too much fun in Pokemon Tower?!!"
"w..wwwhhaattt?!?!? How did you know??"
"I figured it out when I saw you running from the tower. I wanted to wake you up early today."
"I'm so sorry! I promise that I won't do it again!!"
"Hahahaha. You... promise not to do something you love?! Ever again?!?! I find that hard to believe... hehehehe" Everything started turning red and her mother's figure became distorted and grotesque.
"M. . . mommy.. what's happe... happening to you?!?!" Flandre was choked with fear as she watched her mother become a twisted nightmare. She began to cry.
"Hehehehe. What are you talking about sweety? I'm just fine!.  .  . Oh you look so pale! What's gotten into you? You look so scared of me. Come here. Let me help you!"
"N. . .NO!!! You aren't my mommy. . . You.. You are just a monster!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" fear had overtaken Flandre, she grabbed a dish and threw it at the gruesome image and darted up to her room. She hid in the corner cured up into a ball. The red faded away and her mother came up the stairs.
"What in the world has gotten into you?!?!? This is the second time this has happened. First your father... and now me?!" she raised her arm at Flandre but remembered it wasn't her fault. She turned around to see the culprit, Gengar.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 am

"Get out of ... my house.. you fiend!!!" her mother chased it back to the Pokemon Tower. A few minutes later she walked back into Flan's room. "Are you better now? This is what happens when you spend too much time in that tower. I'm going to call your father." She walked back to her room. Flandre lay on the floor sobbing.
"dus. . . " duskull went over to her and pat her head, trying to comfort her. "d... duskull?" it was trying to see if she was fine now.
"yea. . . I'm fine . . . sob sob. . . I love the pokemon in the tower. I can't just not go and abandon them. . . sob. . . " She whispered softly to Remilia.
"Flandre come here!!" her mom called to her from her room. Flandre dragged herself to her mother's room.
"Flandre, sweety, me and your dad have been talking... and we are letting you leave Lavander."
"W..what?! You're forcing me to leave?!? But what about my friends in the tower?!?!" Flandre was shocked and started to cry again.
"Just explain to them that you have to leave for a while."
"sob.. fine..." She whimpered as she walked out of the house with Remilia close behind. She entered the tower and gathered all of her ghost friends.
" . . . . I promise to you all that I will come back with special things for each of you!. I will remember each of you no matter what happens so don't worry. I will be traveling far away to see new things. . ." she held a long goodbye "speech" at the top of the tower.
"d. . . DUSKULL!!!!!" Remilia pointed at the time on a clock. It was time for them to head out of the town. Flandre left the tower in tears, she was going to miss her them.

"They went straight to Route 8. Well, it looks like we are going to need to find a new friend for you huh Remi?"
"Duskullll dusss!!!" Remilia cheered enthusiastically.
"alright!! Lets go!" Flandre was felt better. They continued down route 8 keeping a look out for potential friends for Remilia.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 am

The first Pokemon to come into sight was quite a common sight throught Kanto. It was a ragged-feathered Spearow pecking at the ground below his feet. By the looks of it, he seems to have been in a fight or two within his lifetime, then again, it was common for a Spearow to be hot tempered. He paid no heed to Flandre, and could be attacked, approached, or ignored at her choice.

Spearow, Male, Level 10
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 am

"how about that Remilia? He looks interesting" Flandre asked
"D.. Dus..dus-skull!!!" she nodded in approval. They approached it slowly.
"Now!! use. . . e.. ehhhh I forgot what you know . . . hehe... ummmm Use... ummmm the best move you've got!!.. Ya... that!!!!" she commanded and pointed at spearow.
"D.. dusskkuullll!!!!!" Remilia was a bit upset with Flandre but decided to use Dark Pulse, a move she has known since she hatched. A wave of darkness surged silently toward the unsuspecting spearow!! "ohh thats one of your moves.. what was it again.. Dark... wave?... Pulse.. Whaterver!! Flandre thought to herself.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:41 pm

The blackened and shadowy pulse of energy that erupted from the Duskull slammed into Spearow and caused him to slam into the ground he had, moments before, been pecking at. Giving a loud 'caw' of annoyance and anger, he rapidly flapped his wings and took to the air. With a glint of light, his beak elongated and glowed slightly, becoming sharper as well. He dove at Duskull at full speed, attempting a Peck attack.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Remilia had lost track of the spearow when it took to the air. She panicked and didn't know what to do.
"Remi!! Up there!" Flandre pointed toward spearow. "hurry and try to avoid it!!"
"dusssskul!" Remilia nodded and tried to hover up higher and move to the side be she was just too slow and fell to the ground from the impact. She quickly recovered and got back up.
"use.... ummm... Something else!"
"dusss. . . " Remilia grumbled and began to use psychic (i don't know how I would describe it XD)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 10:51 pm

(oh thought of something for psychic)
Remilia concentrated. A mass of psychic energy formed around her.
"ddduuusssskkkkuuulllllllllll!!!!!!!" she directed the all of this energy directly at spearow. By now the large cloud has surrounded spearow.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:23 pm

The blast of energy slammed into Spearow just as he was rounding for another dive toward Duskull. Now he was the one who was sent hurtling toward the ground, and slammed against it, crying out as he did so. It was clear that he was fatigued, but he took to the sky again with frantic and labored wingbeats. Once again, he used his momentum to dive at Duskull with another precise Peck attack.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 pm

This time Remilia knew what she had to do. she pretended to do what she did last time, but instead, she used disable then at the last second she let loose another wave of darkness, thus rendering the attack useless and possibly preventing spearow from impacting her. At this moment Flandre was distracted by the spider lilies she spotted nearby.
"DUSS. . KULLL!!!!" Remilia called out to Flandre, now enraged by her lack of interest.
"hehe... sorry Remi... I'm coming" Flandre apologized as she picked a couple of the lilies. She darted over to the battle.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 12:23 am

The disable did come into effect, and surprise flooded through Spearow as his powerful beak's effects wore off. Changing his strategy mid-dive, releasing a cute sound, a Growl, in hopes of lowering Duskull's attack.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 am

"duskull!" she was very slightly intimidated but it didn't have a major effect on her since her attacks aren't physical.
"Ok Remi! It's time to finish this a get you a new friend!! Use... hmmm.... use psychic!" Flandre cheered. Remilia, again, concentrated psychic energy. She blasted it to the side on purpose. "Remi What in the world are you thinking!!! He's that way!! Ugghhh" she shook her head and facepalmed. But Remilia knew what she was doing.
Dusk..dusssskul!" she signaled that she had a plan.
"oh so you want me to throw a pokeball when psychic slams spearow to the side. got it"
The energy was now hidden in some trees.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 am

The Psychic managed to easily hit the Spearow, who was too fatigued to put any energy into dodging. Crying out, he slumped to the ground, barely managing to hang onto consciousness. It was now the time to catch him if it were Flandre's intention.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 am

"yaay! good job Remilia!" she hugged the duskull then pulled out a pokeball "ok, I'm sincerely sorry for hurting you." She apologized to the spearow before using the pokeball.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 6:37 pm

The Pokeball sucked Spearow inside, shook once, twice, a third time, until coming to a halt with a 'ping', signifying a catch.

Spearow was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

"We. . . I. . . I mean YOU did it Remilia!!!" she cheered as Remilia gave her a stern look. "you're still mad at me for forgetting your moves huh hehehe sorry." the sassy little duskull proceeded to smacking Flandre on the back of her head.
"duskull dus." She was satisfied now and was alot happier. They both cheered about there new friend.
" hhmm let's name him Kazeko, Japanese for Small Wind! Since he is only a little bird after all.'
Satisfied with her new pokemon she continued on route 8, hoping to make even more friends, Fight or no fight. She proceeded a rather long distance before deciding to search again. This time, in the trees lining the route. (not IN the trees but you know what I mean right?)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 10:57 pm

"Hmmmm what will we find here Remi? Look EVERYWHERE!" They searched carefully for a pokemon. . .
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Suddenly, something leaped at Flandre from above and out a tree. Landing on her head, an Aipom stood there, rather perplexed. Looking down at the trainer below him, he smiled and said, "Pom~" before jumping from his vantage point atop her and onto the ground.

Aipom, Male, Level 7
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm

"AAAHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! GET IT OFF!!!. . . oh.. you're adorable. . . Remi, attack." She said calmly.
"D.. duusskkuulll!!" She refused to attack, noticing that the aipom had a much more relaxed and peaceful attitude. She wanted to befriend it, not hurt it.
"What? ohhhh you want to talk to it.. what good would that do huH?!" Remilia ignored her statement and began to have a conversation with the random aipom. They laughed and it sounded very cheerful.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 am

Aipom seemed to click quite well with Duskull's personality, and easily joked with the ghostly Pokemon. He was cheerfully balanced atop his strong hand-like tail as he conversed and laughed with Duskull.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:17 am

Remilia looked at Flandre and nodded. It would make a nice friend for her.
"So, little random aipom. Do you want to travel with us for a while and see some cool stuff. I have never been out of my town so this is all new to me!" Flandre smiled at the Aipom and patted it.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Aipom lowered his body, then extended his tail once more, launching him into the air. Doing a flip in the air, he landed on top of Flandre's head, happily wagging his hand-like tail. He didn't seem keen on being sucked into a Pokeball, but for the time being, he wanted to be with Flandre.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Flandre giggled "You, Remi, and Kaze will have so much fun together." They walked back onto the route and entered Celadon
-end this. .. . . thing?-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?   Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already? H6Q0F8z

Mental Instability. Time to Leave Already?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1