HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gallade!
Gallade!

Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished)   Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Name: Aidan Freland
Nickname: Aid
Battle Style: Hit them with pure special / Physical (delete as applicable) POWAH!
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Aidan is a fun-loving guy who takes care of his pokémon, he is quite hyper-active at times, and sometimes a little crazy. For somone who was quite spoilt, he isn't a brat, and loves to make friends, he never acts posh.
History:
Aidan Freland was born in Sinnoh, in Sunyshore City, and was part of a large family, with 14 uncles and aunts. But only 1 sister, who was younger than him, you could say he was a bit spoilt, going on holidays at least 3 times every year, not just to his nan's, but to all the other regions, when he was 12, and his sister 10, Dave and Julie (their mom and dad) took them for a beachside holiday at Sandgem Town, where Professor Rowan allowed Aidan and Tina (his sister) a choice of pokémon eggs, Aidan chose a Chimchar egg, and Tina chose Chikorita, only a few days later they hatched into the male Chimchar and the female Chikorita.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Chimchar
Nickname: None
Level: 12
Moves:
Fire Punch (EM)
Shadow Claw (TM)
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
-
-
Personality: Not very outgoing
System

Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished)   Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished) H6Q0F8zMon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 am

Approved

Time for me to RP again! <3 (finished)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1