HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching For My Partner To Be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 pm

The Steel Wing grazed the Tauros but it barely felt it as it lowered it's massive head and charged forward with a Tackle, it's horns glowing for a simultaneous Horn Attack.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Archen was struck by the horns and flew forward. It slided across the ground and was now covered in dirt. It took a stand and used Rock Throw against the Tauros.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 4:09 pm

The Tauros sent it right back with a Zen Headbutt, as it's horns glowed pink and it flicked the rock back at the Archen.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Archer went against it with a Wing Attack but looped around it in the last moment and went for Tauros.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Tauros grinned at the agility of it's opponent but it had brute strength on it's side. It went against the Wing Attack with it's Horn Attack, it's horns glowing.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Archer tried its hardest but the Tauros was vastly more powerful than itself and it didn't help that it was already injured at that. Archer was struck and send backwards across the dirt once more. It tried to stand up was only able to stay awake as it laid on the ground.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Everything seemed against the Archen and it's trainer. Even if they maanaged to defeat the Tauros, there was the remaining herd. They were vastly overpowered. Suddenly with the wild shaking of the nearby undergrowth, Aron burst through. Neatly jumping over the herd circle, it slammed into Tauros, glowing white. The Wild Bull pokemon immediately fell, as though it were a rag doll. It lay there twitching with weakness. The Aron looked around angrily, challenging anyone to fight it. the whole herd stampeded forward but were no match for Aron's Superpower (EM). Soon the Aron stood jubilant upon the fainted forms of the whole herd of 30 strong. It looked down at Flynn.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Flynn gasped at the sudden outburst of Aron and marveled at its power. If Aron hadn't come back he would have been toast for sure. He made Archer return to its pokeball and approached Aron. "Thank you Aron, you really saved me there" Flynn started to pet the Aron's head. "I never knew you had such a move on you, I owe you a treat"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Aron cried out happily and jumped down.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Flynn kept petting Aron until he stood up and asked: "So, what now?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 pm

(Shouldn't you take your Archen to the Centre?)

Aron looked around blankly, offering no help of any sorts as to the question the trainer asked. It looked up at the setting sun, the sky painted a gentle pink.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Searching For My Partner To Be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4