HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching For My Partner To Be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Genesis
Genesis

Searching For My Partner To Be Empty
PostSubject: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Flynn was finally starting his career as a pokemon trainer. So what to do? He had to conquer the gyms. One problem: He knew from all his years in Striaton City that he would at least need a second pokemon to secure his win. And that's the reason as to why he's walking around in the surrounding forest. He kept his patience and searched high and low for his partner to be.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 pm

An Aron wandered out of the grass, and upon noticing the trainer, froze.

Searching For My Partner To Be 304
Level 11
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Flynn saw this little Aron walking out of the grass. He could use a Steel type on the team.
He threw his pokeball in the air together with the command: "Archer, use Steel wing!" Archer appeared out of the light emitted by the pokeball before heading straight against the Aron with its hardened wings.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Aron was expecting this. Too heavy to dodge, it raised both front legs, and with claws glowing and surrounded in a white aura, it lashed out to repeatedly rake the incoming Archen.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Flynn reacted quickly to the Aron's stance change and issued another command. "Double Team". Archer responded quickly and disappeared amongst the now many copies of itself around the Aron.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Aron eyed them all. As it stood still, it's armour took on a grey, steelish sheen, which hinted at it's Hardening up. With Defense raised, it again took to eyeing, ready, every muscle tensed for immediate action.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Flynn and Archer watched the Aron carefully before making their move. "Use Steel Wing again". Archer lounged against the Aron from the side.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 7:53 am

Aron had it expecting. Jumping aside, somehow with apparent effort, it tried raking the Archen again, with Metal Claw.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 am

Archer was hit by the Aron's attack and was pushed back a bit. It regained its balance and stopped in midair. Flynn smiled while watching the battle. "Impressive but you're coming with me. Quick Attack!" Archer flew against the Aron at top speed hoping to land a hit.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 am

Aron managed to sneak in another Harden before the Quick Attack connected. Shaking itself, it used another Metal Claw.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:53 am

Archer barely managed to dodge the attack by jumping backwards."Use Leer and follow with Steel wing". Archer gave the Aron an intimidating look lowering its defense before charging at it with another Steel Wing.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 am

Aron took the blow before raking out with it's claws again, this time having Archen at close range.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Archer was hit once more and was lounged into a tree by the impact. It seemed to quite tired and its defeatist ability seemed to kick in. They had to wrap this up fast. "Use Scary Face and follow with Steel wing again!" Archer opened its mouth and made quite the disturbing face, lowering the Aron's speed. Archer then followed up with yet another Steel Wing
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Aron took the attack, unable to dodge, but it felt something. As though the foe was weakening. It's attacks weren't hitting so hard anymore. It whirled around and used another Metal Claw, knowing that the First Bird pokemon was weak to steel.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Archer was hit again and feel to the ground. It was finally reaching its limit and it wouldn't take much more to take it down. They could only hope to hit with another attack and capture it. "Archer, Use Steel Wing one more time!" Archer immiediatly took of at high speed against its target.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 12:38 pm

ARon had taken to eyeing Archen and seemed to be debating whether it should use Headbutt or Metal Claw. Considering it's resistance to Normal, it decided on Metal Claw and as soon as the Steel Wing connected, it swung it's paws again, glowing deathly white.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Archer's Steel Wing colided with the Aron's Metal Claw and Flynn saw his chance. "Archer, move!" Archer jumped to the side while Flynn threw a pokeball at the Aron.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 pm

ARon flicked it's head upwards, knocking it back at the boy. It wasn't weak enough to be captured yet, apparently. It tossed it's head and charged at the Archen, using Headbutt.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Flynn catched the pokeball as it flew back and started to realise that it was pretty hard to fight an opponent with such an advantage in type. The only move in his own arsenal that had some decent effect was Steel Wing. He did have another idea though. "Use Scary Face and Leer. Stay far away from it" Archer made a scary face while glaring evily at the Aron, decreasing both its defense and speed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Aron shrugged off the status changes, and eyed Archen. It seemed that it wasn't going to attack anymore. It shifted into a more relaxed position as it's defense went up, with a Harden.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Flynn was starting to get irritated at the Aron's relaxed posure."Rock throw" Archer pulled a big rock from the ground and threw it straight against the relaxed Aron.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Aron's eyes widened as it quickly rolled aside. It ran towards Archen, claws glowing.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Flynn expected this and acted accordingly. "Archer, jump and use Steel Wing" Archer jumped and hardened its wings as it fell against the Aron.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Aron was struck on the side as it rolled over and over like a ball. Straightening itself, it found a good deal of space between them. Using another Harden, it charged forward with a Headbutt.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Flynn couldn't see a way to dodge so he figured he could counter. "Use Leer and Steel Wing" Archer looked angrily at the Aron while rushing against it with hardened wings
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be H6Q0F8z

Searching For My Partner To Be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next