HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Legend and New Hunt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Okay, Artemis replied to Uxie, finally getting a basic grasp on telepathy. It was so surreal to her, communicating through thought and the mind. A small pang made her feel sort of bad for Deus. Out of all of her Pokemon, he was the only one that couldn't communicate through words with her. She followed the woman silently, taking in the desolated tower where the legendary Suicune once proudly resided. Now it was home to the three beasts of the legend, and Raikou still seemed to be inside. This thought was a joyful one, and Artemis walked on with her head held high, awaiting the challenge to come.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Uxie let Artemis know that she had a bit of an uneasy feeling in the place, but she told her to keep going onwards. Eventually the woman turned, her looking at Artemis. "Walk forward, please." If Artemis walked forward, considering how dark it was she wouldn't notice she would fall through the floor.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:24 am

Artemis didn't notice, and fall through the floor she did. Crying out in surprise, her limbs flailed in circles in the air, desperate to feel something solid. Rune managed to let go of her trainer's fast falling head and float gently down, tugging on Artemis's sleeve as if to slow her but having no effect. Not knowing exactly how far the fall was or how soft the landing would be, Artemis braced herself, waiting for the impact.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 6:21 am

Down below would be a soft landing of water, from which a ledge could be grabbed.

[[Sorry, didn't have much to say Dx]]
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 3:12 am

(No worries X3)

Artemis was expecting the crashing ground to collide with her at any moment, but instead she was met by a moist rush and a splash. Within moments, she was soaked, but unhurt. She dazedly stood up and let her eyes adjust to the darkness before noticing the ledge. Rune gently floated down and sat atop her head, giggling. You're all wet, she laughed.

Cracking a smile, Artemis gripped the ledge and hefted herself up.She couldn't see much from her vantage point, but she continued on, knowing the path would lead her to her target.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 3:15 am

"Can you find me," Raikou asked Artemis through telepathy. "Or will you get lost in the mazes of your own creation?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 7:37 pm

"Maze of my own creation?" Artemis muttered, knowing there would be some sort of mind-bending quest to the legendary. Whatever happened to the simple find and snag, she thought with amusement, thinking of Lykouleon, one of her most loyal partners now. She continued down the maze, only turning left. After all, she had read that that was the way to solve any maze.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 10:19 pm

If Artemis could see, there was a note on one of the walls. The note talked about there being a fall, which would occur if she approached the note.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 am

Artemis noticed the note and unsuccessfully squinted her eyes to read it from a distance. Muttering about how she really needed glasses, she took a few steps toward it until the floor suddenly gave away beneath her, and she was sent falling again. That is, until a white glow surrounded both her and Rune. The little Jirachi's eyes were glowing bright white as well, she was using her telekinesis to make them both hover gently down. "Thanks Rune," Artemis said as her feet hit solid ground. "We'll see what's down here and fly back up if we don't find anything."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 pm

A roar, and soon after, a chuckled sprang throughout the noise. It was a clue for Artemis, the sounds rebounding from the walls. If she were intelligent enough, she could follow the noise a bit towards Raikou, giving her a small advantage... However, the pokemon could be toying with her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Artemis heard a strange noise bouncing off the walls of the convoluted maze she found herself in. Rune glanced toward it too, and completely released her telekinetic hold, knowing her trainer would want to investigate, and that she did.

Knowing the echoes could be deceiving, Artemis picked up a small stone, most likely old rubble from the burning of the tower, and tossed it forward to hear how the sound of it would carry. To her dismay, its many echoes signified that the sound could travel far, and Raikou could be anywhere. She turned to where she thought she heard the noise from loudest, and thus closer to the potential source, and began walking.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Chuckled kept coming from different areas of the abandoned maze. There were cobwebs high on the wall, and every once in a while it seemed as though an old light would flicker on and off. It was as if Artemis were in a horror game, yet she wasn't; it was the deep, dark maze where no one would hear her, considering she fell down two floors thus far. "Oh little Artemis," Raikou called. "The girl who thinks she is the smartest... Thinks legend hunting makes her an artist..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 am

Artemis recoiled and swiveled her head around, still unable to pin point the source of the noises. Raikou must be moving around too, mocking me by making it harder to find him...

This gave Artemis an idea. If she stood silently still, Raikou would eventually find his way to her: she could set up an ambush. Silently, she fished her final Master Ball from her pack and sent Tinlet out, speaking her plan through telepathy...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 am

Raikou did eventually notice Artemis waiting for him, and chuckled. He sped fast past her, a breeze traveling through the maze because of it.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 am

The yellow blur and teasing breeze were enough for Artemis to know Raikou had just passed. Instead of frustrating her, it actually caused a new surge of energy to flow through her. I'm getting close...

With Tinlet still by her side and Rune atop her head, she deduced her next move. I've been back the way he headed, I know there's a dead end a ways away, and if I could cut Raikou off and force him down that path...
Artemis smiled.

Whispering her destination to Tinlet, the Gardevoir teleported her back the way Raikou had headed. She hoped she wasn't beat by him and he'd past already. She stood silently, listening for his approach so she could put her plan into motion.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Raikou was headed towards Artemis, but it wasn't what she was thinking was going on. The Raikou disappeared into thin air, having been an illusion. "You wouldn't think I'm not intelligent, would you," his voice roared throughout the maze. "I have friends you know... They help me willingly."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm

"Of course I think you're intelligent," Artemis said, a hint of frustration on the edge of her voice, "but I'm pretty confident too, and if it means outsmarting you, I won't rest until I do!" Her eyes traced the maze walls, but there was no hint of any way past them. But wait... if this is a maze of my own mind's creation, wouldn't that mean I can determine how it works... Giving the stray thought a shot, she focused on the wall in front of her and willed it to fall and disappear within the ground.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Legend and New Hunt!   A New Legend and New Hunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A New Legend and New Hunt!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3