HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity   Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 7:43 pm

The final Sage on the way up to the Elder stood waiting at the base of the stairs like the others had. He gave Blake a wide smile as the boy approached, and took out a Pokeball. "Welcome to Bellsprout Tower," he said, "I am your final challenge before you meet our Elder in battle," he said, "and I hope you learn something from our battle."

He tossed his Pokeball into the air and released a Hoothoot. "Not all of us Sages only carry Bellsprout. A trainer must be prepared for all situations."

Hoothoot, Male, Level 5
Antonius Selnar

PostSubject: Re: Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity   Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 10:50 pm

"Yes, I already have learned something.  The first thing is to expect the unexpected.  My second thing is to visit a Pokemon Center and go shopping before I take on any lengthy adventure or gauntlet.  I know you are tired and hurting, Chopper, but we have two more fights.  We have our new friend Big Eyes but not sure if he is up for fighting quite yet."

Chopper looks over at Blake and makes a loud grunt while getting into a fighting stance.

"I forgot to ask the others but am I allowed to switch out Pokemon in the middle of the fight?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity   Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 pm

"Yes, that is perfectly fine," the Sage replied. "And I wouldn't want to take an advantage. Your Pokemon is clearly fatigued, so it would be wrong of me to make the first move. I will allow it to you," his wrinkled and old face crinkled into a small smile.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity   Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Bell Sprout Tower-the lesson of flexiblity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2