HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Strollin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:14 pm

"That was a good battle! You did good for being outmatched terribly!" said Derik congratulating Tanner.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Kaneko sheathed his blade. "If I still exist on this plane then I will be back to challenge you." With that Kaneko sheathed his blade with a sharp hiss. He looked up at the boys with his, his eyes as sharp as his blade. Without another word he turned his body a disappeared in a flash of white light, along with his Pokemon. The Pokemon of the two boys were healed when he left, leaving no trace that the ghost had ever existed.

-Leave topic-
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:54 pm

"Hey our pokemon are healed!" said Derik as he was picking up Lizzy.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Derik then noticed that Tanner left and shrugged and continued along the route.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Just Strollin'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Petalburg City-
Jump to: