HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Strollin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 12:58 am

"Gib! Gible Gib Gible! Gible Gible Gible, Gib!" Because if you think I'm gonna let an oldie like you take me out, after bringing down one of my partners, you're dumber than you look! "Brick!" The Aron flew into Bisharp's path, using Iron Defense to take the hit. "Gnash, Dragon Claw!" Gnash charged Bisharp, his claws growing and enveloping with energy. He then slashed, repeatedly.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 5:24 am

"Bisharp!" You dont know what partnership is! I've been fighting with these conpanions since long before your great grandparents were born. I've died with them, and i would happily do it again. Bisharp quickly used psycho blade to lock swords and claws together yet again. "Dont let that Gible distract you." Kaneko said.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 5:29 am

"Gible Gib!" Say what you will. I may not have known my partners as long, but I care about them about just as much! "Put all you've got into it!" Gnash, with a sudden burst of energy, started pressing at Bisharp with much more strength. He was obviously determined to win.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 8:16 pm

"Bi" you have potential. Bisharp began to apply more pressure to against the Gible. "Bisharp!" But you have nowhere near the endless training that I've gotten! Bisharp applied all of his strength, trying to force the gible back to get his blades our of the crossed defense position and into a stabbing one.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Gnash was beaten in the struggle of power and skidded backwards on the ground. "Brick, get 'im!" Brick, who was in position, came down from above using Shadow Claw while somersaulting in air, causing him to appear to be a wheel of ethereal purple and black.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Bisharps idea of blocking the attack was meeting it with his own dark attack, night slash. A cloud of smoke filled the air like a bomb had gone off, the smoke and dust flying through Kaneko reminding him of the lack if physical existants he had.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 9:46 pm

"Now Gnash!" The Gible fired another powered up Dragon Rage at the Bisharp's chest, taking advantage of it's split attention to get a free hit.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:06 pm

"Gallade, quick" Gallade teleported, quickly materializing in front of bisharp slicing through the dragon rage. Kaneko's two Pokemon gave each other a look of agreement and set off. Gallade turned his blades a bright white a dashed towards the Gible with psycho blade, ready to slice into the opponent. Bisharp turned towards the the Aron making the blade on his han shine he jumped in to hit with a metal claw.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:08 pm

"Brick, Iron Defence, then Head Smash!" The Aron formed a metal shell to take the blow, then slammed his head toward Bisharp, aiming for his chest. "Gnash, Sand-Attack!" Gnash took his foot and kicked a large amount of sand and dirt at Gallade's eyes.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Bisharp did a small hop spinning in the air, Aron now headed straight for the spiraling blades. Gallade jumped over the cloud of sand summoning leaves to by his side and sent the sharp green objects towards Gible with his own blades right behind them.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:49 pm

"Dragon Claw!" Gnash's claws grew much longer and he slashed through the leaves, then met his claws to Gallade's blades. "Aron, keep up the Iron Defense!" Aron continued to sail and flew into Bisharp, ignoring the damage he took from the spiraling blades.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Gallade refused to rely on strength, he hit the ground and immediately spun around using his speed to create the momentum to make continues smashed with Psycho cutter. As the Aron flew back from the blades Bisharp immediately stopped his spinning and and used Torment, trying to scare the Pokemon with his blades, making shadows leap to and fro.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 11:00 pm

"Dragon Rage!" Before Gnash flew back from the hits, he got off a close range Dragon Rage and shot it straight toward Gallade's face. Brick was not fazed at all. "Head Smash, one more time!" He built up speed, then launched at Bisharp.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Gallade flung its head back, the projectile hitting from that close had hurt. Gallade was trained to not show his pain, he had grown from his weak immature state into a warrior. Gallade crossed his blades and focused, he reached his mind out to Gible, going in to wrap his mind in confusion. Bisharp flipped forward, dodging the Aron and getting behind him. Before the opponent could notice he ran in going for a quick slash.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Brick took the hit like a trooper, taking little damage due to the piled on Iron Defenses. "Somersault around and use Shadow Claw!" Ethereal black and purple claws appeared on Aron's front legs and he started to somersault, eventually picking up enough speed to roll. He rolled around in a circle, gaining more and more momentum until he eventually looked like a wheel once more and launched straight at Bisharp with great speed. Gnash was too slow and looked around, confused, as Gallade invaded his mind.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 12:41 am

Bisharp took the hit, rolling onto his back he sat there for a second slightly dazed but got right back up. He stared at the small Pokemon for a second, he rarely fought steel types and was unused to a Pokemon not even flinching from his powerful blades. He looked over at Gallade for a second before using Metal sound. A loud high pitched grinding like noise filled the air. Gallade flinched for a second being affected by the sound based move. Bisharp took the opportunity to fill his blades with thought and went in for another Psycho blade.
Gallade quickly recovered from the noise, it had broken his concentration most likely leaving the Gible with nothing more then a headache he decided to teleport in close and Psycho blade the opponent, as to not miss any opportunities.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 12:46 am

"Gnash, Dragon Rage, full charge!" Gnash charged up a Dragon Rage, then did something that couldn't be expected. He shot it at the ground, the explosion likely to cause both him and his opponent to faint. Brick flinched for a second, but became steely(puns) once more when he heard his Trainer's command. "Brick, fight through it! Use Shadow Claw, and combine it with Head Smash! You know the drill!" Brick built up speed and launched at Bisharp, then formed ethereal claws on his front paws, then he started to spin, turning into a living drill, aimed at Bisharp.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:09 am

Gallade fell to the floor phasing in and out from fainting, before falling under he let out a quick magic leaf to help Bisharp. "Bisharp, keep up the Psycho blades, that defense wont help against that." Bisharp did as he was told, starting up a barrage of the attack, did flips and kicks to make the most out of the blades covering his body.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:12 am

Gnash fainted, flying back from his own suicide attack. Brick tried to counter every attack that came at him, but, eventually he was broken through and knocked back. The poor thing skidded on his back all the way to where Tanner was, struggled, then fainted. "Oh no..." Tanner got out all of their Pokeballs. "Come back guys. You did your best." With a flash of light, they all returned.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:16 am

"You have potential." Kaneko looked at the boy, then at the white ethereal wall he had created around them, he unnoticeably waved his hand to make it disperse. He looked at the other boy laying down by the tree. "How about your, would you like to challenge me also?" He slightly tilted his head, starring intently at the boy.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:46 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, my Gible kinda fainted his Ralts earlier. I dunno if that's his only Pokemon, but it would seem to be so, so far."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:50 am

Kaneko gave a disappointed look at the two. "If thats so I suppose I will just continue." He chose his words wisely, always worried that if he said Move on he would simply vanish from the world he stood on.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:57 am

"This was probably the best battle I've had in a long time. So I'll get me and my Pokemon stronger. Then I'll find you once more, and battle you again. Next time on even terms."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 5:11 am

"theres only one way you could find me.." His voice began to trail off, he drew his sword, a five- foot long blade, black as night aside from the edges which were white, showing where the steel had been sharpened, paint having been scraped off by the sharpener. He threw the blade into the dirt at his feet. "But, I'll find you"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 5:13 am

Tanner nodded solemnly. Then with that, he left.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Just Strollin'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Petalburg City-
Jump to: