HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses by Any other Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Madame Red
Madame Red

Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Karina watched the new arrival with an interested air about her. She was not normally around so many people and she knew by now Ninetales was getting apprehensive. She decided to stay silent until she knew more about the newcomer and then act. She faded into the shadows with Ninetales trying not to be noticed, she was not one to trust people so completely so quick. Her outfit was still immaculate even after sleeping in a tree. She was always told that she was a pretty girl but she never agreed.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 2:31 am

Rowan cleaned up the camp grumbling under his breath about how no one had ever not thought his soup filling and how someone should have been grateful for the food anyways. He kept to himself the whole time cleaning up he may like people but the rate that people seemed to be popping out of the woodwork here unsettled him. It was one thing to make a new friend and then try and do stuff with them it was another to have person after person to show up when you were expecting it to only be two.

Rowan was also still unsure about the two newcomers before the latest arrival. The girl kept giving off a stuck up vibe to her and barely talked to him. The boy from last night was better in that regard he actually seemed to care about things, even if Rowan thought he worried about something he shouldn't have too. And now throw in another one. Rowan sighed as he put his backpack on. He was ready to go if Karina was.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 8:51 am

Rayne ran towards the people, not quite sure what to do. He had never really met people other than doctors and scientists before. He tripped on a rock, and went flying forwards, rolling down the hill. He had never seen a hill before, and rolled down it, eventually lying in front of the girl who had called out to him. He got up to his feet and looked quizzically at the girl "Ci-ty. City. What's a city?" Said Rayne. Suddenly rayne gasped and fell back. He looked at the people scared. "This is another test isn't it! And now the scientists are going to give me more needles because I don't know what a city is! He said, tears streaming down his face.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Lillith tilted her head a little. "A city is where people live and work, in big buildings. It was so obvious what a city was that even she knew. Lillith looked around at the group. "Is he okay?" She pointed down at the boy near her, Sneavel poking him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Satoshi had a feeling of what happened with this boy. "Hey hold on there! Here, sit down." he said. He gave him his Water Canteen for him to sip, and he gently let him sit. "Tell us all, what happened..." he said.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm

(OOC:Sorry about the slow reply, I have been very busy with school.)
Rayne looked up at the people surrounding him. They seemed genuinely concerned, something that the scientists had never done. He took a sip from the boys canteen and put it on the ground. "So... You guys aren't scientists? Are you other test subjects?" He asked. He recoiled from the touch of the Sneavel, and so did magby.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 1:07 pm

"No. We're not. Tell us all, who are you and where did you come from?" Satoshi asked. He was concerned for this boy, and he was then jolted by a shock of what he felt inside: One of the most intensive Auras he's ever felt!
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Lillith had felt the boys aura also but decided not to bring it up. It filled her with a feeling, maybe.. fear? She couldn't quite pin it but she didn't like being the only Dark Aura trainer here. It just felt so natural for her to try and hurt the two boys. She quickly turned away from them going instead over to Rowan and the lady from before. "Do you know him?" Lillith asked the other two, their reaction to the boy popping out of nowhere seemed to be less then surprised.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Karina looked at the boy closely observing his interactions with the others. It was obvious that the boy had not been around people much and did not know where he was or who they were. Then he asked about the scientists and test subjects and Karina began to fit the pieces of the puzzle together. "You are from a lab aren't you?" Karina asked politely as if it was the most natural thing in the world to ask someone.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Rowan had come to the same conclusion that Karina had come to, that the boy had to be from some lab. But he was going to let Karina ask the questions. "Nope never meet him before." responded Rowan to Lillith's question. Rowan sat down next to a tree and sighed. It wasn't even ten in the morning and the day was already getting hectic all they needed now was a really strong pokemon to come along and make it more hectic, Rowan looked around and mental cursed to himself hoping Murphy's law wouldn't take affect today.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 am

Rayne looked up at the girl with the funny coloured hair. He didn't know the name for it, but it looked like a metal that he had seen once. It was like magbys fire, but lighter. "I think that's where I came from... A lab.. Yeah, a lab." He said. He got up, and looked up at the girl with funny hair. She was almost at his height, but still quite a bit taller. Magby hid behind Rayne, looking a little scared.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 pm

(This thread isnt quite moving fast enough for me, sorry guys ill see you later.)
Lillith looked back and forth between the two Auras, the boys was even stronger then Satoshi's. she kept looking around, scared, she decided she needed to get out of there. "Uh.. I'm, I'm gunna go home now, goodbye!" Lillith picked up her Sneasel in both arms, hugging him she walked towards hearthome city.
-Lillith has left the topic.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Even though I'm not sure whether I can do this as I am not the owner of this topic- BUMP!!!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Roses by Any other Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: