HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses by Any other Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Madame Red
Madame Red

Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 2:01 am

Karina smiled as the girl finally got into the hammock. She drifted of to sleep again dreaming of nothing and getting a deep restful sleep. When she awoke it was morning and the dawn was just peeking over the mountain. She thought that it looked gorgeous and could not believe that she was here to witness such magnificent beauty.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 2:42 am

Satoshi himself had drifted off into sleep. As he drifted...he had some memories...of his Training, and how he left his home.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 3:06 am

Rowan and Nimbus quickly fell asleep under the beautiful night sky to the sounds of the forest around them.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 3:22 am

Lillith woke to the sun beginning to beam down onto her eyes. "Gurgh" She let out a half growl half moan. Shielding her eyes with her arm she carefully crawled onto the branch of the tree and unhooked the hammock. She plopped onto the ground, she unknowingly locked her knees and almost lost her balance. Looking around she noticed Rowan and Satoshi were yet to wake. "Hungry.." She said to herself, she quietly began poking at the pot of soup from the night before, opening the top and looking around, trying not to wake the others. The feeling from the night before, of a presence in the air was still there, if not stronger.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 3:46 am

Satoshi then woke up. He wanted breakfast, but then he saw Lillith taking some of the soup. So he settled for some crackers he brought with him. "Good Morning" he said Politely to her.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:03 am

"Morning." She gave the older boy a sideways glance as she continued to eat the soup. "When do you think they will wake up?" She felt odd being left alone with this guy, he kept giving her weird looks when he thought she wasn't looking. "By the way, do are you getting feeling the weird thing in the air also?" She looked down at her soup, not sure what the feeling was. She was stating an obvious thing she had noticed, not realizing he could sense her energy and vice verse for his.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:08 am

"I don't know. Just let 'em sleep." said Damon [Satoshi's last name]. He ate more crackers. "Wierd feeling? What do you mean?" he said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:28 am

"I dont know..." Her voice began to trail off again before she caught herself. "It just feels like theres... a presence?" She tried to pinpoint what the feeling was to no success. She finished her soup, washing the bowl out with some of the water and setting it down.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:41 am

"Presence?" said Satoshi. "Wait a minute..." he said. He had a thought. Maybe...she did sense him! "Could it be this you feel?" he outstretched his hands, put his palms together, closed his eyes, and appeared was a little ball of light connected to the hands. It was apart of his Aura.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:51 am

Lillith watched as the boy made a ball of.. white energy? Either way, the feeling became much stronger in the area he had made the ball. She tried doing the same, pushing whatever energies she could feel into her finger tips, palms open, she was focused. When she thought she had enough energy gathered she opened her eyes, in her hands was a dark purple almost black orb, tendrils stretching from it like it was trying to reach out for something. "Ah." She let out a quick squeal before shutting her hands. She tried calming her emotions again. "What is that?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:59 am

Kenji shuddered. "It is as I feared." he said. "It's a dark aura." he said this fearfully.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:03 am

She looked away from the eyes of the boy. How had Lillith been so stupid? She learned them in the spur of the moment, when she was taken by grief and anger, she simply assumed it would be a one time thing and would leave and soon as she wanted it to. Instead the Dark Aura had taken root in her body. She stood suddenly and with a sigh. "It's not your problem, and dont make it theres..." She said quietly giving the sleeping members and eye to show who she was talking about.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:09 am

"I was trained in the Art of Aura. I didn't think Dark Aura existed. Neither did Dan, or Kyler." said Satoshi. He looked at her seriously. "It's because...you have darkness in your heart. Somewhere. You must've had a bad experience...tell me...what happened..." he asked.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:10 am

"I said dont worry about it, so leave me alone." She bent down to pick up Sneavel and made her way back over to the tree to finish packing the hammock into the backpack.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:18 am

Satoshi went up to Lillith. "Look. Most people with Aura can read other peoples. Please, trust me. I know about this stuff. Try reading my Aura." he said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:24 am

Lillith turned to him, a little anger in her step. She focused the whatever energy she could pick up. With her eyes shut she saw his outline, covered in a white mist. "It- It's just white, thats all I see, now like I said, I probably made a bad decision, its my problem, leave me alone." She said the last part a little louder then she meant to, forgetting the sleeping bodies near her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:46 am

"I'm...I'm sorry..." said Satoshi. Then he smiled. "I don't think we've met the proper way." he said. He held out his hand for a handshake. "I'm Satoshi Damon." he said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:50 am

Lillith looked down at his hand for a second then back up to his face. "Lillith Hartley, and this changes nothing. I still dont like you, you still almost hit me with your bike." She looked at the other two, still asleep as far as she could tell. "Can we go now?" She said with a loud enough voice, hoping to wake them before she was interrogated farther.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:54 am

Satoshi simply walked over to her, whispered. "I'm very sorry." and walked away, to pick up from his camp.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:58 am

Karina had been up for a while and was rather uninterested in the conversation. She looked down at Ninetales who was thinking that she needed to come down. "Fine but that does not mean that I have to like it." She said to her pokemon as she leapt gracefully to the ground. She turned in one full circle her shoes digging into the slightly moist soil. Karina then grabbed her bag and took a berry out and halved it with Ninetales, this was to be their normal breakfast routine. They never ate much it wet against their nature. She then looked at the bright green foliage and took a deep breath of air. It smelled of trees and damp earth. She then looked around the camp and looked at each of it's people. "I think that we should be moving soon." She said to no one in particular.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 7:53 am

(As my character does not have a given name, I will be referring to him as rayne. This was a nickname given to him by the guards of the place that he was held captive for testing. He is not aware of this nickname.)

Rayne woke up, partly covered in bushes. Along his arms were scratches and cuts, from where they came was unknown to Rayne. As he looked to his left, he was glad to see that his partner, magby was there. As usual, they were waking up at the exact same times. Both were drowsy, and stumbled a bit before standing still. "Are you okay Magby?" Asked Rayne, thinking it rather than saying it. Him and magby were mind-melded and could communicate through thoughts. "Magby?" Replied Magby, who found the question pointless. If one of the two were very hurt, the other would feel it. They started to walk in a random direction, neither sure where they were or what was happening. They soon stumbled upon a camp with people in it, and ran towards it. "Excuse me, where are we?" Yelled Rayne, trying to catch their attention.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Rowan in the middle of the night had relocated Nimbus and himself to inside the tent. He had been reading a book! he had brought with him. The conversation between the boy and young girl Karina and himself ran into yesterday wasn't loud enough for him to worry about so he waited for any sound of Karina getting up. He set his book down in his bag. "we should get going" replied Rowan to Karina's question as he started to pack the camp up. All of a sudden the sound of someone yelling came across the brisk morning air. "We are just outside Hearthome city"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Lillith looked over at the boy running down the hill, a small magby happily running next to it. Her instant reaction was to notice that they seemed younger then her, probably weaker. An easy target. Her thoughts were disrupted by a rumbling in her stomach. She let out a mellow sigh. "Im still hungry.. Your soup is not very filling." She announced looking around for something else to eat, she quickly remembered she was ina forest. They had what they brought and barries.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Satoshi handed Lillith a bag of is crackers. "Here. I know you don't like me, but just take these." he said
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Lillith took them with a hint of gratitude. She stuck the top one in her mouth slowly eating it. "They are to dry if were going to be hiking" she promptly held the bag out for him to take. Lillith turned towards the boy Sneavel still on hand. "Who are you?" She said monotonely, her face stone and emotionless.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Roses by Any other Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: