HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strong as a shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Strong as a shield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 pm

"Sounds good," Satoshi replied, following Marcus with a pace just as leisurely. He seemed to have finally gotten over his claustrophobia. His Raichu kept to his trainer's shoulder, still embarrassed from the incident. The Typhlosion idly followed, disinterested in anything on the cave. Nothing of interest came across the duo, they were free to go through the cave.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Marcus continued his leisurely walk through the cave until he reached the cross road where he came to a stop at the intersection. "So, you want to get out of here or keep looking around?" Marcus looked through down each passage the bricks inviting him to walk on forever, almost hypnotizing. He pointed to down the passage to his right. "I think thats the exit." His voice sounded unsure even to himself, he racked his mind for which way they had gone and then let out a slight laugh. "Heh, I cant say I remember to well."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 11, 2013 7:11 pm

"I forgot I had a fire type with me," Satoshi laughed, "I doubt I could remember either!" Rolling its eyes, the Typhlosion sniffed the air, perked his ears, and looked to the left passage.

"Phlosion," he said, pointing toward it. That's the exit.

Satoshi looked at both of them with thought, then just shrugged his shoulders. "I'm fine either way," he replied, "As much as I don't like dark, cramped places, I wouldn't mind taking a better look at this place. It seems like it can hide tons of cool things."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:21 am

"Hah, perfect!" Marcus walked straight ahead, ignoring the way back. He ran a hand along the cool stones, the rigid feels running surprisingly smooth under his fingertips. "Thats a handy Pokemon, gives light and has a good nose. Not to social though." Marcus gave the walking ball of flame a glance, slightly worried about its mental state. "So," Marcus awkwardly started, trying for any kind of small talk to pass the time. "who did you get your Raichu from?" He asked, one hand still on the cool wall, the other swaying more then naturally by his side. The intense fire from the Typhlosion was letting off a burning smell, and quickly taking away the normal coolness of the cave, he also quickly depleted the oxygen in that general area, quickly being replaced by the musty old air that's been stuck in this cave for centuries.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm

"It's actually a funny story," Satoshi laughed, giving his Raichu an affectionate pat on the head, "I won't bore you will tiny details, but basically, I saved him, and in return, he almost zapped me to death. Eventually though, we became friends." He laughed and had a strange far-away look, as if remembering the events. "How did you meet your Cubone?"

As he said that, a ghostly laugh suddenly echoed across the caves. The dark and old environment was the perfect area for ghost Pokemon to live, and one has caught attention of Marcus and Satoshi. It didn't show itself, but the creepy cackling continued.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 am

Marcus looked around the room, it seemed much darker. Slightly scared he refused to show it for Satoshi and Sabishii. "Comon." Marcus gave Satoshii and smack on the back and picked up his pace down the tunnel. The temperature dropped, goosebumps appeared on Marcus's arms as he continued down the tunnel, he could swear small faces appeared in the darkness ahead of him, the foul thing swirling and warping into weird patterns. "Uh, I was on an expedition, you know, looking for fossils. It was my first job with the company and an avalanche had caused rocks to come toppling onto me, I was fine aside from a few scratches, and of course my broken leg. Anyway, when I had finally unburied myself, found a stick and began to walk towards my coworkers, this little guy." Marcus pointed to Sabishii who looked around slightly worried but always came back to look at Marcus, he enjoyed hearing the story. "Came out of the forest and helped me." Marcus's limping leg began to throb with pain either from remembering the story or some other dark force in the cave. With a slight grunt he tried to continue on faster, his limp slightly handicapping him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 6:40 pm

"Oh, I never noticed your limp before," Satoshi said sympathetically, "I'm sorry to hear that. At least a great friendship like yours came out of it!" He smiled, trying to make light of a sad situation.

The ghostly laughing echoed the cave, and it only grew louder. Sudden rocks started falling and being tossed around by some sort of poltergeist. Suddenly, a pair of glowing and glaring eyes appeared in front of Marcus. The ghostly laugh continued, and a burst of energy surrounded the eyes, revealing the ghost behind some of the activity.

Ghastly, Male, Level 10
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 pm

"Geez, I hope this cave isnt coming down!" Marcus reached for his belt grabbing the Pokeball for his Shellder. "I've never fought a ghost type before." He looked around at the rocks falling in the ruins, the Ghastly starring at him, possibly in a sense of pleasure. "Do you want to run or fight?" He asked Satoshii, he doubted the cave would collapse, it was sturdy and a few rocks wouldn't bring it down, but he wasn't sure how worried the boy was.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 am

"I think we can handle a mischievous ghost," Satoshi said, smiling slyly. Three other glowing eyes and laughs appeared on Satoshi's side, and his Typhlosion growled savagely. "Or make that four, I'll take these guys if you can take that one." His Raichu leapt enthusiastically from his shoulder and stood next to Typhlosion in a battle stance.

Both launched a volley of attacks toward a Haunter, the most powerful of the group. Marcus's foe hovered idly, sticking his tongue out at the boy and his Pokemon mockingly.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Having little to no knowledge of ghosts Marcus shoved Shelly's ball back into his pocket. "You cant hit that guy, he flying around! Silly me." He said to himself, he pointed at the ghost. "Go on Sabishii, Bone Club!" He said with a proud, boisterous voice, happy that he had though up such a good plan. Marcus' Cubone stared up at the man for a second completly confused by the order, not wanting to crush the mans Ego he jumped at the ball of poison, raising his weapon above his head, about to bring it down on the Ghastly.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 3:20 am

Ghastly cackles with laughter and went slightly opaque as Sabishii's attack went right through him. Flying in meandering half circles, Ghastly mocked Sabishii and Marcus, but not attacking. As if daring the trainer to try again, Ghastly swooped down right onto Marcus's eye level and stuck his Tongue out at the trainer, blowing a raspberry.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong as a shield   Strong as a shield - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Strong as a shield
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4