HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) Empty
PostSubject: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Ian was walking on the sandy road the opelucid city. After a journey of three dats he finally arrived there. He could see the village from where he was. It's finally here, Ian thought. The PW league had finally begun, and he was going to be the first challanger of the opelucid gym. After asking around in the city, he found the location of the gym and, he could see it from a distance. It was a fiery looking gym. This has to be a fire gym was Ian's last thought before going into the gym.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:02 pm

As soon as Ian had set foot into the gym, it was at first, pitch black. Once he started to walk on the path, torches lit up with every step. At the center of the gym, the path ended in a round circular stone, and it was wide enough to fit an entire Dialga on it, most likely! A girl with yellow hair and red eyes stood before him. She wore yellow and black clothes and 5 PokeBalls were on her belt.
"Welcome to my gym!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Ian looked at the girl with a friendly smile.
''Thank you'' He said while trying to hide his ghosty aura. My name is Ian and I come to challange your gym''
'' I from far to battle you.''
'' I will tell you one thing before we begin, it doens't matter if i win or lose i just want to have a go at the PW league otherwise i will regret it for the rest of my life.''
When he said that last sentence, he couldn't hide his ghost aura anymore and it engulfed him.
''So where is the battle ground'' He asked the gym leader.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 2:36 am

The gym leader grinned as if she were a child receiving a birthday present.
"You're standing on it!"
She pointed at the circular path that both of them were now standing on. The gym leader brushed some hair out of her face, then stood on a line a few feet away from another one.
"You stand on that line, and we'll start the battle!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 10:03 am

Ian went to the line and stood on it. Then when he faced sola he bowed like a true gentleman and said with a grin: ''Lady first.''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 10:21 pm

The fiery gym leader smiled, and took a PokeBall from her belt. Throwing it into the air, the PokeBall released a red light with then revealed a Pokemon with long ears, yellow mane, and orange-red fur. It had large black eyes and looked very graceful.
"Flare! Flareon!"
It began to speak, and the gym leader cleared her throat to speak as well.
"I'm Honou Akarui! The Fire-Type Gym Leader for the PW League! What's your name, friendly challenger?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 10:42 pm

(can you add chandelure to my trainer i can't see his moves now)
''My name is Ian the ghost pokemon trainer from Nacrene city''
''Ok then i will use chandelure'' Ian said as he threw the pokeball into the air and chandelure came out. this will help cause chandelure is also fire typ as well so flareon's moves shouldn't do too much damage.

Last edited by Yamask on Sat May 11, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 12:50 am

(done. ^ ^ And you forgot to answer Honou's question XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 12:53 am

(edited)
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 12:54 am

Good story
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 1:00 am

(Um... Gallade? Please do not post random comments on other people's topics if 'OPEN' is not written in the title.)
"Ian Sendo, eh? Are you trying to make Flareon's Fire-Type moves less-effective against your Pokemon? That won't work, unfortunately! You can make the first move."
Honou said with a smile and crossed arms. She looked very confident that she would win. Even her Flareon did.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 1:05 am

ok we will start from the distance Ian thought. ''Ok chandelure use your fire spin. A gaint tornado of fire flew over the field towards the flareon. Come on work Ian thought.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:18 pm

"Flareon! Use Quick Attack to dodge it, then attack the Chandelure!"
Honou exclaimed, and the Pokemon nodded. It glowed with white light, then charged at Chandelure. The Flareon seemed relentless in its attack.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)   The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league) H6Q0F8z

The first challange: the opelucid city gym (PW league)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1