HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Kenji fallowed her. "So...where's your parents?" he asked, trying to make conversation.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Auralie then stopped, "They went missing right after I was born." She often refused to talk about her parents to anyone. She had no idea why she was telling Kenji these things. She then kept walking toward the door holding tightly to the egg and Kenji's hand.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:26 pm

"Oh...well...maybe...I'll help you find your parents. After all, I'm...also looking for someone..." said Kenji.

Then, he noticed Auralie was holding his hand. "Uhhhh..." he said, blushing.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Auralie noticed she was still holding Kenji's hand and quickly let go blushing deeply. "I...Uh... yeah that would be nice." She said to him as she tried to hide the fact she was the color of a cherry.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:35 pm

"Uh..." said Kenji. He took her hand. "It's kinda dark out. I think I should help you throught the wild...also...I've...never really held a girl's hand before..." he said, blushing.

"Anyway...your story reminds me of...Lure..." said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Auralie smiled and nodded her head. "Lure? What do you mean?" She asked feeling extremely confused. She had not heard of whatever it was that he was talking about.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm

"Lure Dalton. He was a Pokemon Ranger. He raised me for my...dead parents..." said Kenji, Sadly.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Auralie immediately felt bad. "I am so sorry." She told him and tried to cheer him up. "What kind of pokemon do you think we will find here?" She asked the boy trying to avoid the subject of their families.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:02 pm

"Who knows. The world is full of Pokemon. You could run into a Rayquaza if you were lucky." said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Auralie had never wanted to meet Raquaza, but she had always wanted to meet the three lake pokemon from the Sinnoh region. "Yeah so what kind of pokemon are you wanting to catch?" She asked as she walked toward the wilder part of the city.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:09 pm

"I wanna get a Pikachu one day. What about you?" said Kenji. He wondered if he could capture a Pokemon she wanted, for her as a gift.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Auralie thought a bit and then answered him, "My next pokemon I want is a Cloyster." She was wanting the pokemon so bad that it was ridiculous. She remembered seeing a woman come through her home town to challenge the gym. Her pokemon was a Cloyster.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:23 pm

"Aw thats nice. Maybe if you looked by a lake area, you might find one. Anyway, where to now?" said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:28 pm

"Yeah you are right. Um I guess we should head to Celadon City. I want to challenge the gym leader there." She told him as they continued to walk toward the wilder outskirts of Saffron City. She could hear the sound of pokemon cries and trees blowing in the breeze.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Kenji's stomach growled. "You know, It's getting late. I'm hungry...you know, I could make us some food." said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Auralie listened to her own stomach make a tiny growling noise, "I guess you are right." She found a nice area that looked like a good place to camp. She looked at him and asked, "What do I need to get?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:34 pm

"Find as many fruits and berries. Oh, and look for some meat!" said Kenji. "Go into the woods and find something delicate. I'll setup camp...and uh...if you come across something dangerous..." he tapped his sword. "Yell for me, and I'll help."
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Auralie looked at Honchkrow who had been silently and grinned, "Of course." She put her hand into her pocket and pulled out her pocket her pokemon's pokeballs. "Come on out everyone, you heard him berries and meat." She told them as she walked off toward the woods.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:58 pm

There were plenty of trees with healthy and tasty berries. But only they were high up! Maybe a Pokemon could get them down somehow...
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 12:10 am

She noticed that the berries looked extremely high in the trees. "Honchkrow get those berries down." She told her pokemon. Honchkrow soared up to the berries and caused them to fall by hitting the branch. She collected the berried and put them in a bag.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 12:12 am

Then a hunter walked by. "Ah, hello young lady. Are you a trainer who is camping in this forest?" he asked Auralie, stopping.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 12:16 am

Auralie was quite startled when the man spoke to her she jumped. "Umm yes I am." She told the man. She knew that Honchkrow and Roserade would be watching the stranger very closely.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 12:29 am

The Hunter had a Scizor and a Jumpluff with him. He looked like an happy grandpa you'd see on TV. "Well camping is a hard thing sometimes. Here take this bug-off. It's a device that will keep bug types away from you." said the Hunter. "Also...I've had an overkill today. I've got too much, I can't even fit it in my truck. So here, incase you want anything to eat, take some of these steaks I've already cut up. I need to lighten the load." he said.

He handed her a small machine, and a sack of wrapped steaks. "Just...uh, remember to cook it." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 5:18 am

Auralie could not believe her luck. Some random man happened to be walking through the woods that had exactly what she needed. This was amazing, she waved Honchkrow over to take the package. Honchkrow done as she was asked and took the steaks back to the camp. Auralie looked at the man and smiled, "Thank you very much sir!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 5:27 am

"No problem lil lady. Now I gotta go feed my grandkids." Said the hunter. He and his Pokemon then left.

Back at the campsite, Kenji had up of Fire surrounded by two log stools. He Also gathered up a few herbs and spices. Then honchcrow appeared with the Sacks. "Whoa, Where did these come from?" He said.
Sponsored content

Act Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Act Three
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Saffron City-
Jump to: