HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 1:47 am

"No I just really like lakes." Auralie said as she began to giggle. She loved water pokemon but she loved ice pokemon better. She also thought this would be the perfect place to see Kenji battle with some on besides Shuppet. To train his pokemon a little and let Auralie know if she won by luck or if he let her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 2:47 am

Kenji let out his Treecko. "Well, I guess I could train Treecko." he said. Then, Treecko curiously went over to Auralie's Honchkrow. "Uh Treecko, I wouldn't do that If I were you!" Kenji said in warning.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Honchkrow looked at the Treecko and turned her head up with pride. She did not even take a second glance at the pokemon. Auralie only shook her head at her partner, she was so prideful that she would think paying attention to it was to much for her. "Sorry about that you get used to her." She told the Treecko.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 10:46 pm

"Well, I guess I should also let Pidgey out. He's been itching to fly." said Kenji. He let out his Pidgey. Then, as it started looking around, it caught site of Honhkrow. It's eyes widened and flew right towards it. He was apparently head over heels for it, as it flew around Honchkrow trying to flirt with it. "Uh..." said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Honchkrow was startled by the smaller pokemon's advances. She then swatted it away with a weak Wing Attack and turned away. "Honchkrow, that was not nice at all!" Auralie told her partner as she watched for the Pidgey's reaction.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Pidgey was still in love. He thought Honchkrow was playing. So he got on top of her head, and playfully pecked it.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Of course true to Honchkrow's form she got majorly upset when the pokemon started pecking her head. She then let out a loud caw and lifted herself into the air, Auralie thought that this was just to get away from Pidgey, but she was wrong. Honchkrow then rounded and used a very strong Wing Attack on the smaller bird pokemon. "Krow, Honchkrow!" She called as she whirled around again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Pidgey wasn't sure why it's crush was attacking him, so he let out a growl attack as a plead to why.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 12:11 am

Honchkrow took this as an attack at her pride and immediately countered using Haze. "Honchkrow, behave yourself!" Auralie called out to the pokemon as she attacked yet again. Honchkrow did not listen and instead went to deliver a Peck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 12:19 am

Wing attack hit Pidgey. Pidgey got the point through and became heartbroken and enraged. So then he gave an angry quick attack on Honchkrow: "No! Pidgey, stop!" said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 12:40 am

Honchkrow was hit with Pidgey's Quick Attack. She cried out indignantly and whirled around to face the smaller bird. She then took this moment to use Toxic, spraying toxic gas and liquid all over the field causing all plants near to wither and die. "Honchkrow, what is the matter with you?" She asked her partner as she watched her lay out attacks.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 12:48 am

Pidgey only got angrier by the Toxic. And as it inhaled the purple cloud, it only let out a lound scream, and then...started glowing...evolution...

"What the-?" said Kenji. Suddenly, Pidgey started changing, and once the light faded, a Pidgeotto was revealed. It had an even louder scream this time, and did a much more powerful Quick attaack on Honchkrow.

[Yes I know in the games Evolution comes after the battles, but this is only NPC, so it could happen for anything.]
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Honchkrow watched with only half interest when the Pidgey evolved. As the pokemon hit her with a Quick attack she let out an indignant squawk and let loose a Toxic trying to poison the pokemon. Her eyes were blazing with anger and she was not happy with the other bird pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Pidgeotto only dodged Toxic and gave another Quick Attack.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Honchkrow dodged this attack and landed in a tree. Auralie had been watching this and took this moment, "Honchkrow that is quite enough. I suggest you stop before you go back into the pokeball." Honchkrow look appalled at the thought and returned to Auralie's side.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 7:46 pm

"OH Right." said Kenji. He immediately put the bird into its ball. Then he got on his knees and lowered his head.

"Auralie I'm so sorry that had to happened!" He said in a frantic apologetic way.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Auralie smiled at him and began to reconcile him, "It is not your fault, if someone wasn't so pushy then I would not have to worry about it. It is not Pidgeotto's fault either." She looked pointedly at Honchkrow who gave what seemed to be a half apology.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:05 pm

"Aw thanks." said Kenji. "I just can't believe it evolved so fast." said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Auralie smiled and told him it was nothing. "It is pretty cool that it evolved so fast." She told him as she watched the water. It was calm and serene here, she could her the gentle lapping of the water on the lake shore. That was when she heard a pokemon cry, she couldn't tell what it was but she wanted to know. "Did you hear that?" She asked Kenji as she got up and started to walk toward the noise.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:39 pm

"What? What is it?" Asked Kenji, running after her.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Auralie didn't answer as they were drawing closer to the source of the noise. She knew that they were very close but the reeds around them made it so that she couldn't see whatever as making the noise. "Honchkrow fly up and find that noise." She told her pokemon she was excited about it, she turned and flashed a bright smile at Kenji.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm

It was a shellder. It was washed up on the shore, looking hurt.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Honchkrow had signaled them and found a Shellder on the shore. "Oh my it doesn't look good. I think we need to get it to a Pokemon Center right away!" She told Kenji as she started to lift the Shellder trying not to jostle it. She whistled to call Honchkrow, who came down right in front of her. She climbed on her back and looked at Kenji, "Are you ready, now that Pidgey evolved I am sure that you could ride him."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Kenji let Pidgeotto out. It looked apologetic about what happened before.

He climbed on his back. "Alright, lead the way". He said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Auralie took off at top speed with Honchkrow. She was wanting to get this pokemon to the Center immediately. They couldn't wait very long or the Shellder could be in major trouble.
Sponsored content

Act Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Act Three
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Saffron City-
Jump to: