HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Auralie was pumped as she walked into the shadowy town known as Lavender Town. It was very gloomy here but she was ready to do some serious training. She had yet to come across some of the pokemon she wanted and she could live with that for now because she had come across two lovely little items. Evolutionary stones were the items that she had come to possess, a shiny stone and a dusk stone to evolve her Murkrow and Roselia. The Pokemon Tower loomed over her casting a cold shadow and hiding untold secrets in its halls. She would have to make it a point to go and look in there when she was done her.

She was really wanting to battle someone but that could also wait she pulled out two pokeballs and two stones. "Now come on out Murkrow and Roselia!" She squealed with excitement at the prospect of evolving her pokemon. The clouds looked ominous but that did not lead her astray from her goal. She looked at them hard and then held up the two stones and asked them, "Is this what you want?" They both looked at her and nodded with determination gleaming in their eyes. "Alright, then lets go for it," she told them holding the stones down toward them.
Card
Card

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:14 pm

The stones and the Pokemon themselves began to glow. Their shapes began to change; growing in size, and as the evolution took place, march-like music played in the background. (XD I'm just kidding about the music)

Congratulations! Your Roselia evolved into Roserade, and your Murkrow evolved into Honchkrow!
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Auralie was ecstatic about her new pokemon. Honchkrow spread it's wings for a moment and then soared into the air looking like a black shadow against the steely gray clouds. Roserade observed her new bouquets and twirled a bit then they both retuned to her looking toward the tower. "Well are we planning to go up there I guess." Auralie informed them looking to the tower looking over them.

As she entered the tower she could tell this was the area that ghost type pokemon resided. It was cool and damp with a lingering scent of earthy musk. As she walked in she noticed some thing moving off to her right. She turned and it was gone, but she had been sure that she had seen it. Auralie walked a little further in and got the sense that she was being watched, as she turned around she seen something...
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:09 am

It was a Shuppet. It stared creepily at Auralie, watching her since her arrival.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 12:21 am

Auralie eyed the pokemon for a moment and noticed it looked strong. '[i]I wonder if this is a trainers pokemon...' She thought to herself. She walked a little closer to the pokemon and then decided to ask it, "Hello, are you someone's pokemon?" She was very curious about this because she had never seen a Shuppet before. The wind blew a little and she had no idea how wind could be moving around in a place like this.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 12:44 am

"Is someone there?" someone called out. The shuppet smiled at Auralie and then went around her to the sorceof the voice: a figure holding a flashlight. "Hello?" he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 12:50 am

Auralie heard a voice and then connected the dots. This Shuppet must be the pokemon of the person that hearing now. She heard the voice call out and decided to answer, "Hi umm I was just looking around. I was wanting to catch a ghost type pokemon and thought that this would be the best place to do it. I am so sorry if I disturbed you." She told the voice and tried to see who it was. As she walked forward she brushed a lock of green hair out of her face.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 2:34 am

The figure pointed his flashlight to a lighted hallway. "Hey could you come into the light, I can't really see you in this dark." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 2:39 am

Auralie walked toward the light and looked to the man trying to make out a figure. She was completely blinded due to the light. She was still wanting to catch a pokemon but this man had caught her interest. "Sorry I was not trying to hide." She told him looking a little embarrassed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 3:05 am

The figure was a boy about 17 or 18. "Oh don't worry. You're alright, it's just hard to-" he said. He had blond curly hair, blue eyes, and a headband. He wore a black vest over a white shirt, and green shorts
He also had a sword in a shief attached to his back.

He stopped mid-scentence when he saw auralie. She was a beautiful girl, and he started to studder nervously."H-Hi...I'm Kenji...you must be..."
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 3:20 am

Auralie smiled at the boy and then tried to stifle a giggle as he started to stutter. She was wearing a simple blouse and blue jeans her hair was down and flowing slightly. "My name's Auralie. So tell me is this your pokemon?" She asked the boy looking curiously at him. She was already planning ahead, if it was she was going to challenge him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 4:35 am

"Uh yeah..I just caught it.."

He was still shaken from the fact that he was in the presence of probably the prettiest girl he's ever seen.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 4:48 am

Auralie grinned, this was her lucky day. She pulled out Honchkrow's pokeball and looked at Kenji. "So what do you say about having a battle with me?" She asked the boy who looked a little stunned. She waved her hand through her hair for extra effect, maybe if she laid it on thick she could get this guy to her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 5:03 am

"Uh, sure" said Kenji. He let his shuppet into battle.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Auralie smiled at this, she lifted Honchkrow's pokeball into the air and shouted, "Honchkrow take the stage!" She watched as Honchkrow burst forth stretching her wings and landing beside Auralie. She cawed loudly and then looked at the Shuppet, Auralie took this moment to call out an attack. "Now Honchkrow use Haze!" She shouted as she watched Honchkrow soar over head and let loose an impenetrable purplish fog. "Alright now use Wing Attack." She called as Honchkrow turned and headed to attack Shuppet.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 3:41 am

Shuppet dodged out of wing attack and used willow o wisp
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 3:54 am

Auralie grimaced as Honchkrow's attack missed but she seen the Shuppet get ready to attack and was ready. "Now Honchkrow dodge the Will-O-Wisp and then use Toxic." She told her pokemon and then watched as Honchkrow preformed a graceful aerial maneuver to doge the attack and then let loose a poisonous gas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 3:57 am

It poisoned Shuppet. Then it used faint attack.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 4:03 am

Auralie was too happy with her hit of the Toxic that she did not notice the Faint Attack and it hit Honchkrow dead on. She then thought of another strategy, "Honchkrow listen carefully, use Haze and then fly low to the ground. Come up behind Shuppet and hit it with Peck." Honchkrow then created another purplish fog and flew low to the ground coming up behind Shuppet and attempting to land a Peck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 4:13 am

Shuppet became damaged with poison and got it with Peck. It tried yet another Faint attack.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 4:18 am

Shuppet was moving a little slower due to the poison and Auralie could spot the attack coming. She figured she would wrap this up, "Honchkrow now finish this with Wing Attack." Honchkrow climbed up wards and then came spiraling down toward the Shuppet.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 4:25 am

Shuppet fainted from the wing attack. Auralie won. Kenji recalled it. He thought to himself:"wow, not only is she beautiful, but she's an excellent trainer! She must be an angel!"

In real, he simply said "Uh...nice job..." stuttering nervously like an idiot.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 4:28 am

Auralie giggled slightly and called Honchkrow to her. She would love to stay and chat but she needed to do what she came here for and that was to find a Ghost pokemon. "Umm I hate to be rude but would you know where I could find some ghost pokemon?" She asked the boy looking around and then directly at him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 6:05 am

"Uh yeah...there's more at the top. Fallow me, I'll take you up." Kenji said, signaling for her to Fallow him.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Auralie quickly followed Kenji excited about accomplishing her task that she had set out to do. She was very interested as she walked the halls of the creepy building looking for ghost pokemon. Honchkrow was still flying beside her ready to be of assistance if needed.
Sponsored content

Act Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two H6Q0F8z

Act Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Lavender Town-
Jump to: