HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Next Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Madame Red
Madame Red

The Next Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Next Journey   The Next Journey H6Q0F8zSun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Red had managed to make her way to Canalave City without many problems. She was very excited she was going to train and get tough. But first she wanted to go to the first gym in the Kanto Region. She walked off the ship and onto the dock that smelled of the sea. Snorunt hummed happily in her arms as she walked toward the city. It was then that she noticed a small sign that pointed out that there was a short-cut from here to Viridian City. 'Perfect I won't have to wait as long as I thought.' Red mused to herself as she walked in the direction that the sign indicated.

As she walked she noticed a cave with a sign that said that it was the short-cut to Viridian City. 'This is it lets get started.' She thought. As she entered the cave she noticed Snorunt go still. "What is it dear?" Red asked her companion. Snorunt only wiggled and went back to its original shivering state. Red knew that she was in for a long journey. She walked for what seemed like ages and finnally come to what was seeming to be the exit Snorunt stilled once more and started to nudge Red. "What is it dear?" Red asked her. Then she heard a random noise that she had never heard before. It was similar to earth moving around. 'What is that?' Red asked herself and then she heard another sound. She stilled in the total darkness of the cave quite sure that she heard something....
Dragon Kurai

The Next Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Journey   The Next Journey H6Q0F8zSun Apr 21, 2013 9:41 pm

If Red would listen in carefully, it would be the sound of men and pokemon talking to each other, apparently working on something in the cavern. Louder noises came eventually, it sounding as though they were chipping at something. A few rocks fell from above, colliding with the ground and sending small echoes through the cave, which could be a bad sign.
Madame Red
Madame Red

The Next Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Journey   The Next Journey H6Q0F8zSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm

As Red continued after the sound she seen it was only men that appeared to be working so she left them be. She walked to the exit and she couldd smell fresh air coming from the opening. As she left the cave she heard more chipping and heard what sounded like a shift in the cave. 'I had better get out of here' She thought.

She burst out of the cave and gasped at the fresh air. Snorunt seemed to be relieved to be out of the hole in the ground. "Well I suppose we shall go into town now huh?" Red asked her companion. There journey in Kanto was shaping to be a very lovely experience.
Sponsored content

The Next Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Journey   The Next Journey H6Q0F8z

The Next Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1