HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chased, controlled but alive.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 12:50 am

"Pidgey now when its blind go in for a tackle!" She called out. Pidgey flew up quickly and started to dive down, incoming fast at the Lucario.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 am

Lucario - Female - Level 15 - 4 Hits Remain
Dark Pulse, Quick Attack, Metal Claw, Feint, Force Palm
Foresight, Detect, Counter

Participants: Squirtle, Pidgey

The lucario took the tackle, unaware of the attack though it had a plan. It grabbed the pidgey's wings, charging a dark pulse in both hands before launching it close range at the pokemon, hoping to hit.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 12:57 am

"Oh no," Terra whispered as the dark pulse charged, just about as it hit, Terra called out a new plan. "Use gust to help deflect it," She knew she could not dodge it but at least she could lower the damage. The dark pulse hit Pidgey, but some of it was blown off. Pidgey flipped backwards from the force, she stopped and started to flap her wings slowly to conserve energy. "Now use gust again!" Terra called out. Pidgey started to flap her wings quicker and quicker gathering up a mini tornado that blew towards the other pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 12:59 am

Lucario - Female - Level 15 - 3 Hits Remain

Lucario took the gust, but stood firm as not to be blown away. It jumped quickly, charging its paw before striking towards the pidgey in the air with a metal claw.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:01 am

"Fly now!" Terra commanded as Lucario launched himself towards Pidgey. Pidgey took off, slight chipped by the metal claw by regained her flight path right away. Pidgey flew up high until the sight of her was blocked by the sun, "now come from behind!" Pidgey dove down rapidly, coming from behind.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:03 am

Lucario - Female - Level 15 - 3 Hits Remain

The lucario sensed the pidgey coming and jumped, charging another dark pulse. The plan was to land on the pidgey's back and smash it to the ground before throwing the attack at it.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:06 am

"Pidgey, flip, sand attack!" Terra called out the few words, she only had time to call that out. The battle was going so quickly, she just needed to keep Pidgey lasting longer. PIdgey flipped open as she flew under Lucario, flapping her wings and creating a small storm of sand raging at the falling Lucario.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:11 am

Lucario - Female - Level 15 - 2 Hits Remain

The lucario was hit by the attack, but that didn't mean she was really pleased about iit. She quickly formed a dark pulse, turning so she would be falling straight down, dark pulse first to hit the pidgey hard.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:15 am

Pidgey took the dark pulse and crashed to the ground, landed on by the Lucario. "Oh no come on, come on!" Terra called out. Pidgey struggled to get up, she barley flapped her wings. "Pidgey, you can do this!" Terra cried, Growlithe barked on the side. Slowly she opened her eyes and burst up from the ground, this is where her persistent nature came in. "Yes Pidgey! Use gust now, try and finish him off!" Pidgey flipped and started to flap her wings, sailng a mini tornado towards Lucario.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:17 am

The lucario looked up, jumping away before the gust would make it. "A bit repetitive," the lucario said to the pidgey aloud, jumping high and quickly moving towards it to give it a good quick attack.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:21 am

Pidgey shook his head, "I follow my trainers order Lucario," She repiled to him. But it came out as a cry to the humans. "Meet him with a full on tackle!" Terra called out, Pidgey flipped and dove back towards Lucario. "Follow him closely!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:26 am

"My trainer has faith," the lucario said to the pidgey, overcharging the dark pulse a bit. "Now let's see you dodge this and hit me in return," she chuckled, holding the dark pulse out and launching it fast.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:28 am

"My trainer respects me and loves me, its better then faith," Pidgey cried before hurling herself at the dark pulse. Using the last strengh she had to crash through it into a powerful tackle.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:34 am

Lucario - Female - Level 15 - 1 Hit Remains

The lucario flew back a bit with the pidgey in hand, rolling a few itmes. "Don't worry lucario! You're strong," he called. "I know you can do it!" "Well, my trainer shows me love too," the lucario called to the pidgey in anger, charging a last dark pulse.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:37 am

"Pidgey you can do this!" Terra called out. Growlithe barked wildy by her side.
Pidgey narrowed her eyes, the last strength she had still bursting out. She kept ramming herself towards her target, trying to get out of his hand. "Go Pidgey!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 am

Lucario - Female - Level 15 - 1 Hit Remains

"You've got this Lucario," her trainer called, the lucario launching the dark pulse at the last second before falling down a bit to rest.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:44 am

Pidgey was hit by the dark pulse and launched back, she fell on the ground. Slowly twitching in effort to get up, but she had fainted. Terra ran over to her and picked her up. "You did amazing," She whispered to her, Terra looked over to the other trainer. Was his pokemon fainted too?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 am

After resting a minute, the trainer's lucario managed to stand up weakly. "Good job lucario," he said to her, rushing to her side. The lucario hugged her trainer, getting returned to her pokeball.

15 Experience gained!
Squirtle receives 7 experience!
Squirtle becomes level 9, 1 experience remaining!
Pidgey gains 8 experience!
Pidgey becomes level 11!

The trainer stood up then, and he looked at the trainer. "I'd like to thank you," he said to her. "The battle was fun." He gave her a few pokedollars.

Terra gains 500 pokedollars!
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 am

Terra returned Pidgey to her ball. "Well I gave it a good shot against someone so strong like you," Terra said as she took the pokedollars. "Thanks for the battle, its a real eye opener for how tomorrow is going to be like."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:55 am

"Just know me and lucario will be rooting for you," the trainer said smiling. "Also, my ninetails will too." He waved, walking off.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:58 am

"I'll be watching for you," She smiled and waved as he walked off. Terra went back to the professor, "Did you see that battle? He was so strong," She said as she collasped into a chair beside her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 am

"Well, I did see," the professor chuckled. "But something is strange about that trainer and his pokemon. He has faith in her," she asked. "It doesn't seem quite right. I think they may be bad people. Especially since his pokemon is a lucario."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:10 am

"Strange about that trainer... He seems kind. But thats what I thought about the other guy..." She mumbled off. "But whats wrong with him having faith in his pokemon?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 am

"What's wrong with it," the professor said to Terra repeating her. "What's wrong is that a trainer like that, even if not an aura trainer, can still be bad news. Notice that he's the only one with a lucario. Everyeon else has a pokemon that almost resembles the next one's."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:16 am

"Maybe so," Terra said and itched her chin. "You could be right about that, you are a professor after all." Terra shrugged. "Anyways if so you can inspect him more tomorrow, he said he will be rooting for me with his Ninetails and Lucario."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Chased, controlled but alive.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next