HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just to say that im alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Just to say that im alive Empty
PostSubject: Just to say that im alive   Just to say that im alive H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my absence past month and i'm afraid that it will continue untill june maybe, because of private reasons. Hope you understand.

Myst
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Just to say that im alive   Just to say that im alive H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 7:05 pm

It's alright Myst, I've been here pretty regularly since I got the bill thing handled. I think things are finally stabilizing around here. Take your time, I'm sure you'll return when things are straightened out.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Just to say that im alive   Just to say that im alive H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 am

It's alright, fella. Have fun in whatever you are doing. Or if it's something bad then don't give up.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to say that im alive   Just to say that im alive H6Q0F8z

Just to say that im alive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1