HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 1:15 am

"Ah, I heard Pewter was beautiful this time of year. I'm actually on my way to do some business with Silph Co., but decided to stop here before hand. Say, would you like a quick battle to warm you up for Pewter, I assume you're going to challenge Brock."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 am

"A battle? sure." Kakashi say smirking.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:33 am

Steven grinned. "Well we'd better get out of the Pokemon Center then," he said, "wouldn't want to destroy the place. Well, wouldn't want to pay the repain costs." He chuckled, and motioned toward the door. "You can pick the field. There should be some makeshift ones on the outskirts of town for practice battling."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:36 am

"Sure." Kakashi said, smirking as she walked ot the building into one of the battle feilds. Kakashi stood on her side of the feild. "You ready?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:52 am

"As ready as you are," Steven replied, grabbing his Murkrow's Pokeball and releasing him from within. "My Pokemon may not be the most obedient, but we have a few tricks up our sleeves." he grinned, and his Murkrow hovered above his head, watching intently for his opponent.

Murkrow, Male, Level 15
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:06 am

Kakashi sent Blade out. "Be swift Blade." She said, Blade looked over and nodded. "Let's do this!" He shouted out.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 4:52 am

"It's on!" Steven replied, gaining a glint of fiery competitiveness in his eyes. His hands balled into tight fists, and his eyes narrowed, focusing intently on the battle to come. "Okay Murkrow, let's start things off with a Wing Attack."

Murkrow, regardless of how annoyingly stubborn he was out of battle, was like a different Pokemon when in it. "Krow!" he called in a throaty challenge, then made a banking turn in the sky and flew directly at Blade. Positioning his wings to act as sharp blades from the speed and position, he sped at Blade like a winged embodiment of fury.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 6:41 am

"Blade when he gets close jump on his back and use ember." Kakashi commanded. Ever eager to please, Blade watched intently as the bird pokemon neared and as he came into range he jumped over the attack, intending to land on the pokemon's back.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Just as Blade made his leap, Murkrow tilted his wings, causing him to turn and fly virtually up, and making Blade's leap narrowly miss. Once high enough up, he swung around and dove once again at his foe, determined to make his slicing wings hit his target.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 2:04 am

"Heh," Blade turned in mid-air and landed. "Hm, Blade." Kakashi said calmly. Blade watched, he used his infamous speed to dodge the dive, before jumping high onto the air himself. looking down, Blade unleashed a powerful ember and would cut it of to dodge if the pokemon comes back at him.

Kakashi smiled, "This getting fun." she said, as Scar looked on from her shoulder, eager to battle.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:15 am

"Yes it is," Steven said, before flinching as he saw the flames barrel into Murkrow, and ruffled his nose as the smell of singed feathers blow past. "Well, third times the charm."

Recovering quickly from the Ember, Murkrow once again Rose into the air. Instead of recklessly diving, however, he zig-sagged as he dove, making it almost impossible to determine just at what angle he would reach Blade at, making it very difficult to dodge as well.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 5:26 am

"Blade." Kakashi made signals with her hand. Blade started runing very fast, activating DE while he was at it. He started Zig-zaging and runing in all directions, but saving a burst of energy so that once the bird pokemon get close he can boost out the way.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 5:42 am

Knowing it was no use and his own tactic was being used against him, Murkrow was smart enough not to waste an effort of Blade. He tilted his wings and glided back high into the air. He suddenly let out a crying shout, an Astonish attack, in hopes of causing Blade to flintch and create a gap to allow him a more powerful attack.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 5:45 am

Blade had flinched, but recovered very fast. He stopped and looked up, a ember in his throat. Kakashi nodded silently, glad Blade remembered what she taught him. Blade watched the Murkrow, waiting for the correct moment to unleash his attack.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 12:27 am

Right at Blade's slight hesitation, Murkrow made his move. His wings grew sharp and powerful, and he made a surprisingly swift dive at the Pokemon right as Blade readied his Ember. He didn't seem to have noticed the attack forming, so he continued his dive.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Smirking Blade unleashed his ember on the Murkrow. Kakashi cracked her neck and smirked, "hm."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 am

The flame pelted into Murkrow, and he made a startled screech. He spiraled to the ground, but at the last moment, weakly lifted back into the air, barely managing to stay contious. Summoning up his last ounce of strength, he made a last-effort dive at Blade. Another Win Attack, but this one faster and with eery ounce of his strength.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 1:57 am

Blade watched, He was gonna wait to the last moment and Dash out the was so that the Murkrow would slam into the ground. Kakashi watched silently, waiting till the moment.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 4:03 am

Murkrow continued his dive, oblivious of Blade's plan. He finally reached his foe, and slashed out with his wings. Now was the time to jump out.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 4:04 am

Bluring out of sight, Blade used his increadeble speed to dash completely out the way. Kakashi smirked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 4:40 am

Murkrow let out a cry of surprise, but it was too late to back out of his attack. He slammed into the ground, and t was finally enough to knock him out. Steven returned him, and gave Kakashi a satisfied smile.

Blade gained 15 Exp!

Fishing in his pocket, Steven took out a wad of bills and held them out to Kakashi. "It's $500," he said, "you deserve it, with that battling."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Kakashi smiled taking the money, "That was my first trainer battle. I'm glad it went well." Blade jumped onto Kakashi's shoulder and smirked, "Thanks for the battle, i enjoyed it alot." He gave Steven a thumbs up. Kakashi reached into her bag and pulled out a Bag of Mild poffens. " Here take this." she offered the bag to him, "For the great battle."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 pm

"Oh, thanks," Steven said, taking the Poffins and storing them safely in his backpack, he did the same with his Murkrow's Pokeball. He then fished around in it and took out a small, silver disk. "I didn't really mention my job before, I make special TMs, ones that most people don't know about." He chuckled and held the disk out to Kakashi, "This one's called Inferno Blast, I believe Blade can learn it."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Smiling, Kakashi took the TM. "Thank you very much, this is goodbye then?" Kakashi asked, Blade holding the Tm in his paws. Grinning he slapped the TM to his head for whatever reason.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 pm

"I think so, my business with Silph starts tomorrow, and I'm only in Viridian! I gotta cove a lot of ground today." He laughed. "It was fun though, I enjoyed your company." He held out his hand for a final handshake.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next