HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Leo
Leo

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Ian saw the Chansey doing a lot of work and hated the fact that he couldnt do anything. He walked up to the chansey and asked, ''Hey chansey do you maby need help?'' I am sure i will be able to do something so you can do other things.''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 am

Chansey spoke quickly as it had to keep going but from what could be understood it had to, deal with some eggs that were hatching, heal trainer's and coordinator's pokemon, change the light-bulbs of the pokemon centre (lol) and entertain the baby pokemon in the pokemon centre creche which she was dashing back to when Ian had stopped her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 12:03 pm

''I will deal with the hatching egg's '' Ian said when chansey walked away. He went to a room behind the desk and saw all sorts of egg's at a sort of special machine. He had done this before so it wouldn't be to hard on him. He got a Stethoscope and checked all the egg's (seen it in a pokemon episode). They all sounded pretty healthy only one was shaking. Ian went towards the egg but it began to glow and hatch. Out of the egg came a cute little eevee. Ian picked it up carefully and it smiled at him. Aw how cute he thought when he looked at that little face, then he placed the Stethoscope on its stomach and everything sounded healthy. ''Well let's get you to the other baby pokemon? When they arrived the baby pokemon were afsleep. He putted eevee on the ground and said ''do you want to take a nap?'' But the eevee had other plans it jumped right back into his arms and smiled at him. ''Do you want to stay with me for a while?'' The eevee smiled and went to sleep in his arms. ''Ok then'' Ian said while stroking her fur and walking towards the room with the other egg's waiting for chancy to have a second check.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:00 pm

(You know what, I weren't gonna let you keep it but, I'm gonna say it was an egg owned by the Pokemon Centre)

Chansey then came back over to Ian having handled the other Baby Pokemon who were in the Creche napping, and started to check the Eevee over, Eevee giggling as Chansey did it. Chansey then smiled, nodding and handing her
(That's right it's a girl)
back to Ian, indicating that Chansey thought Eevee was happy with Ian and should be allowed to stay with them. She then hurried off to handle some other eggs that were hatching, the baby pokemon then going past in three's: Vulpix, Pichu, Togepi, Igglybuff, Smoochum, Wynaut, Bonsly, Azurill and finally Happiny. Chansey then indicated to Ian that he could look after two more of the nine pokemon, should he want to.

(Only if you want to, I'm in a generous mood that's why plus, i'll tell you whether their boy's or girl's once you select which one's, if you'd like)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

(i would love it :) thnx mark :) )
Ian went to look at all pokemons with eevee in his arms. He liked the Pichu and the vulpix very much, so he asked ''Can i have the vulpix and Pichu?'' ''I like them a lot, so can i take care of them?'' He said while looking from them to chansey hoping they would like it that they could come with him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Pichu (Male) held out his arms towards Ian, wanting a hug, whilst Vulpix (Female) remained seated yawning and staring at Ian with longing eyes before, curling up and falling asleep on the trolley. Chansey nodded placing the Bonsly onto a different trolley and taking the other baby pokemon off to the creche whilst, leaving Ian with the trolley and two pokemon on it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Ian took pichu up and hugged him. He was glad pichu was so excited and then he walked towards the vulpix and sat down in front of him. ''So vulpix and pichu do you two like to do contests with me?'' looking at the vulpix and pichu hoping they would happy about it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Vulpix stayed asleep, she found hatching a tiring process and figured she'd sleep it off. Pichu meanwhile happily giggling, sparks flying from his cheeks. Eevee also nuzzling up to Ian.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:33 pm

he took eevee, and the other pokemon in his arms and walked with them towards the waiting room, but before that he picked up three bottles with baby pokemon milk. He then arrived at the waiting room giving each pokemon their bottle beginning with the baby pichu, hoping he would be thursty.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Pichu smiled at the sight of the bottle as Vulpix slept and Eevee watched eagerly leaping forwards and drinking from the bottle. Pichu saw this and became largely upset crying at the loss of his drink like a true baby pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm

''Ah it doesnt matter pichu'' Ian said while looking at the crying pichu. ''I have two more bottles '' he said smiling and taking out the other bottle. ''Here'' Ian said while holding the bottle in front of its mouth hoping he would stop crying. What is taking loppuny so long he thought while holding the bottle in front of pichu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:52 pm

(Dealing with you and the baby pokemon first then soon, Lopunny will be back and she'll be fine, don't worry)

Pichu quickly calmed down and cuddled up to Ian, sitting down and suckling on the bottle. Vulpix slowly waking up, sniffing the air and noticing the other two with their bottles, she sat down and looked at Ian with a raised eyebrow waiting for hers. Eevee continuing to drink from her bottle, warily watching the other two.

(Pichu is the most babyish and it will love you the most)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm

( yippie :) )
''Here is yours'' Ian said with a smile while giving the vulpix her bottle. He then looked at the pokemon while holding pichu softly to him and checking if they all had enough millk left. Then he looked at the other trainers. Some of them were staring with a smile at the baby pokemon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Vulpix sat down and started to drink from her bottle with the others. At this point Ian was like a real father figure for his baby Pokemon and the moment was bliss. Pichu soon finished his drink yawning and climbing into one of Ian's jumper pockets where he cutely fell asleep. Eevee finishing hers as well and falling asleep on Ian's lap. Vulpix continuing to drink hers.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Ian watched the eevee and the pichu cuddle up to him. Then he looked at the vulpix awaiting her to finish drinking her bottle and Ian began stroking her fur hoping she would like it. while smiling at the sleeping pokemon next to him. It was abvious that they were exhausted and ian understood that.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Vulpix did quietly finishing her bottle and snuggling up for a second nap beside Eevee. The other two continuing to sleep in their respective places.

(Vulpix is the lazyish one that's almost always tired but, she's gonna be good friends with Eevee :D )
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Ian looked at the two pokemon on his lap and the pichu. It was such a cute sight that a lot of people looked at the pokemon from a distance. He softly stroked pichu on the head and vulpix too. They were all so cute and Ian liked them very much. He was glad that he had helped chansey with a bit of the work otherwise he would never have met the three cute pokemon. but his mind slowly drifted back to loppuny. He kept thinking about her, and with a reason it was his partner pokemon, but he knew she would be ok. He just had to wait.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm

His waiting was soon rewarded, Nurse Joy coming out from a set of double doors followed by... Lopunny who was walking perfectly fine. She then said
"All better now be careful you lot"
smiling at Ian and the baby pokemon before returning to her work.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Ian carefully took the eevee and the Vulpix of his lap, and went to loppuny. ''Lopuny it is so great that you are feeling well'' Ian said with a smile. ''We have three new friends by the way ''Ian said while showing her the Eevee, Vulpix and the pichu in his pocket. Loppuny smiled at them sat down and placed the eevee and the vulpix on her lap to keep them warm with her fur, and ian kept stroking the pichu's head hoping he would enjoy it. Now the only thing left was to wait till they got up and they could go towards the next town for their next contest. He hoped that he could see the girl with the alakazam again so he could return the ribbon to her.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:26 pm

(Look, that ribbon is yours, you aren't gonna see that girl again, she got depressed and retired from coordinating if you must know now just accept the fact you earned the ribbon)

Roughly 10 minutes later the baby pokemon started to wake up, Pichu climbing out of Ian's pocket and up onto his left shoulder, hugging Ian's head. Eevee and Vulpix meanwhile waking up and jumping back startled by the fact, in Ian's place there was a Lopunny, running over to Ian, and cuddling up.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

( Sorry i didn't mean to make you mad you )
" Hey you all " Ian said while smiling at them. I want you all to meet loppuny. " So did you all have a nice rest?" He asked while looking and stroking pichu his back. It was just so cute. then he got a few new bottles out of his bag and said " Who is hungry?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:00 pm

(Nah you didn't)

All three pokemon just backed up no longer hungry. Instead being eager to continue on, running off to play hide and seek with Ian in the pokemon centre, Eevee hiding behind a potted plant, Vulpix under the stairs and Pichu under a sofa, each giggling as they hid unaware of Ian wanting to get going.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:08 pm

''Loppuny do we have time for one little game ?'' Ian asked while looking at her. She nodded and Ian went to look for them. ''Ok i am coming for you three'' He said. He looked behind the door and behind the desk, but then he saw something move behind the Potted plant and said '' I've got you now'' quickly looking behind the plant and seeing eevee there. ''Found you '' Ian said with a smile. Then he began to look for the others hoping to get a hint where they were.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Eevee giggled leaping up onto Ian's left shoulder and holding on, Pichu meanwhile not realizing that his feet were sticking out from behind a sofa, and Vulpix not realizing her tails were waving obviously from under the stairs.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Ian stroked the eevee's fur before looking further for the other pokemon. After a while of looking he saw something waving from behind the chairs. It was a redish and he knew what it was. He slowly walked up to it trying not to make any noise and looked behind the stairs seeing the vulpix. ''Here you are '' Ian said, while picking her up and laying her down in his arms. ''Now for the last one.'' Ian said while looking around and seeing something yellow from under the sofa slowly walking towards it hoping it would be pichu.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next