HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder   Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello there fellow members of Pokemon World RPG,

If you aren't a current user that roleplays in the chatbox, then this doesn't really apply to you at the moment, but it would probably be a good thing to read so you'll know. I've been noticing that there has been some god-modding going on in the chatbox roleplays. I'm not going to really point anyone out at this time, but I'm sure that you know who you are. The reason that I know there has been god-modding is that I have personally witnessed it as roleplaying has been going on, whether I was participating or not. Now, I would like to recommend to ALL MEMBERS to remember there is a strict rule about not god-modding in the chatbox or in forum roleplay topics unless you are going for a temporary or permanent ban.

If I see a cutdown in the amount of god-modding that has been occuring, this topic may not last long, but if the problem persists, I will be looking for evidence, and I ask that other administrators and staff keep an eye on the chatbox roleplaying when you are there. It is our responsibility to make sure that the rules are followed, and that doesn't seem to be happening about chatbox roleplaying, in my opinion.

I personally don't want to ban anyone temporarily [mostly because I like roleplaying with everyone], but that doesn't mean I'm going to be light about following rules, or the consequences that result for breaking them.

-Matt
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder   Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Don't worry, fella. I can be the eyes. And I don't think a forum ban should be done for a GM in a CB mod. Come on, it's just the CB. Either just ban them in the CB or completely ignore that user.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder   Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm

What about if you want to god mod? Because me and Atlas had a rp where you were supposed to as a joke xD (It was very strange)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder   Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 pm

0-9 That stakerish and I meant in that rp because we were randomly fighting each other with random attacks xD
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder   Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 pm

I don't really play that much in CB RP but I think that as long as no one gets pissed or is having a disadvantage just because of GMing; well then I think you're free to do so but stop when your playmates say so. Great. Now I feel like a babysitter.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder   Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder H6Q0F8z

Chatbox Roleplaying - God-modding Reminder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1