HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanto RP Topics Modding.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

Kanto RP Topics Modding. Empty
PostSubject: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zMon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 pm

If you want any of your RP topics in Kanto to be modded, post here. I will be doing the modding. Please note that I will RP only as good as you do. But if you turn out to be horribly bad, I will note that and give you something helpful in order to improve. In order for your topic to be modded, use this template:-

Link: Link to your topic.
Profiles: Link to your character's profile.
Description: What kind of modding do you need? NPC/Gym/Wild Pokemon etc

Code:
[color=#70ffbf][b]Link:[/b][/color]Link to your topic.
[color=#61e0a7][b]Profiles:[/b][/color] Link to your character's profile.
[color=#57c795][b]Description:[/b][/color] What kind of modding do you need? NPC/Gym/Wild Pokemon etc
Use the template or your request will be ignored. I hate having to search for all the characters in a topic while modding them. Not that this is all for Kanto and Kanto only. I took Kanto, I do not know about the other staff members. Maybe they'll start a topic of their own but this topic is only for Kanto. Now request away!~
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zMon Nov 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Hi Nightmare,
This is the stuff for my Kanto topic,

Link: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t2120-the-adventure-goes-on-ashley-rio-s-adventure-mt-moon-travels

Profiles: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t1968-ashley-rio

Description: NPC/Gym/Wild Pokemon
pretty much all of the above, wild pokemon, gym battles and i didn't have any NPC battles but it would be nice to have some for added battling fun :D .

Thanks,
Markj1998
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zMon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Link:http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t2089-to-fight-koga-open
Profiles: Reina Sato
Description: Gym modding, midway in a battle :P

Many thanks :D
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 pm

@Mark: Accepted. I'll be modding a Wild Pokemon.

@Kirbyfan: Accepted, modding your gym leader.
Edit; You're in middle of the battle. It would be confusing for me to figure out the levels of the pokemon DL used in order to give you exp. Let's restart the thread. You enter the same first post in the new thread and I will mod it from the start. It won't take too long, I promise. It'll be simple. You can only use 3 pokemon, so the gym leader will also use 3 pokemon. You can use type advantages as much as you like. I'll tell you that the gym leader will use 3 of the 5 pokemon used in the game HG/SS. Same abilities, same levels, same moves. If not I'll read the whole thread and figure out what pokemon had been used, what had been knocked out and what exp had been given. Respond to me via pm please.

Edit2: Accepted, on going.

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks i my egg was a psychic type too which was in the middle of Hatching and was a Pure psychic type. :) also does that mean someone else does the gym battles?
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 12:24 pm

You're no in any gym battle so you won't get one until you enter a gym. That egg, I will decide what i hatches into at the end of our current topic. I'll decide on it's value based on how good you RP in the topic.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 pm

alright then i already try to be as realistic as i can with pokedex's and stuff and i try to be detailed too with what i'm doing. Fine with the gym thing i understand what you mean with that.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Please keep unnecessary comments and such out of this thread. The thread is only for RP topics to be posted. If you have any kind of confusion or problem with my style of RPing, inform me via pm. Goes to all of you viewing this thread just so you know ;)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 12:33 pm

alright then fine i shall stop with it and this is the final one just to say ok p.s. your turn :D
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 4:56 am

Link: Docked at the Port
Profiles: Terrie Wilson
Description: NPC Trainer I guess. Whatever you decide.

Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 am

Nightmare, you shouldn't talk to people about their RP skills, it's degrading and insulting. Please stop doing that.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 2:01 pm

@Qboy: I said "tips". I will not insult them, I promise. I will only give tips to improve. And please PM me about these kind of stuff, as I said, please post here only if you need modding.

@Ulqy: Accepted.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanto RP Topics Modding.   Kanto RP Topics Modding. H6Q0F8z

Kanto RP Topics Modding.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1