HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Dragon Kurai

Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Fortunately the crowd of trainers had swiped off one of the fliers by accident, and it landed in Beedee's hands. There seemed to be a couple of different lines that asked for information, such as a name, pokeon to use, and how many pokemon would be used in the battle tournament.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 12:08 am

"I'm not joining until I get to know the rules about Pokémon levels."

He kept the flyer with him and again tried to squeeze in.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Beedee would successfully get through the crowd and to the tables. The man pronounced that Beedee was the last one to be able to sign-up for the tournament, and the others all sighed leaving the table be. A small group was gathered near another individual. "Is there anything that you would like to know sir," the man asked Beedee.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 am

"Nothing much, I'm just wondering what's the Level limit here. Oh and just so you know, I'd go out for a bit and try to find myself a third Pokémon and then I'll return here to kick some crap," he said very energetic trying to make a name for himself and he's starting it with a big mouth.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 pm

The man laughed looking up the information in the computer that was in front of him. "The level limits are as follows... For one pokemon, a level of fifty. For two pokemon, twenty-five each, and for three pokemon, a level of twenty each."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Beedee felt a sudden frustration and a little bit of embarrassment upon knowing that he's far from being able to compete in any match in this house. "Level twenty for three Pokémon, eh? My team is horribly underpowered but I could go through a lot of battles just to level them up. But I want to know if it's worth my time. What's the prize?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:37 pm

The individual looked at Beedee. "The prize? I think that's still pending, but let me check," he told the trainer, typing away on the computer as if searching hard for an answer to his quesiton. "Here it is. It says that the prize is either five thousand dollars or a masterball. I'm unsure," the person said. "That's all it says here other than the prizes can be changed prior to the competition."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Beedee felt a mixture of confusion and excitement. "I guess that'll do. As long as I don't receive a Potion or something like that then I'm good. I'm tearing this place apart if I get a prize like that," Beedee said with a smile and tried to make it sound as jokingly as possible. "Oh well, thanks for the info people. You've been helpful. I gotta go outside now, level up and get a new fella."

Beedee ran outside, almost slamming the door open. He did it intentionally to warn others how excited and pumped he is. But to others, it would look like he is uneducated and mean. "Who cares," he thought. On the bushes, he looked around for a prey.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Not much prey was present until someone screamed. "Help! Wild pokemon is attacking me," the person yelled, yet it seemed that no one cared about it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Beedee sometimes has some humor in his mind even when he's just by himself. He would parody Ben 10. "It's hero time," he shouted in the same way Ben Tennyson does. I acted as if he has an Omnitrix. He ran towards the direction and smacked his wrist imagining it's the Omnitrix. Then he imagined himself transforming into an alien hero with superpowers. He saw the Pokémon and is determined to save whoever the person is.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:30 am

There was a pookemon in the person's bag, digging through it, the person o a bench shivering.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 5:20 am

OOC: Fail signature. ^.^

Beedee saw the person on the bench. "Eh, I got this," he said. He would try to take both the bag and the Pokémon away from each other. It's obvious the wild Pokémon would want a fight. Beedee is ready to give it to the Pokémon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 6:51 pm

A poochyena was in the bag, and when it was pulled out it held a berry in its mouth smiling. 'Pooch,' a trainer sighed, walking over.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 5:28 am

Beedee turned around and saw the Trainer. "This your Poochyena," he asked. Meanwhile, he handed the bag to the shivering person. "Eh, I told ya it's going to be fine." Beedee looks back at the Trainer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

The trainer took her poochyena, sighing. She spoke strangely to him. 'Looch Pooch,' she spoke, the pokemon looking down as if understanding it. The girl had a cap on, though something was strange. Two triangles stuck from it and twitched. The shivering girl ran away in fear, leaving the two trainers there
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 5:45 am

Having the girl who attacked running away only makes Beedee happy. Even if he was not thanked for that, he's glad he ended someone's fear. But when he heard the Trainer, he had those "WTF" faces. He looked strangely at her and Poochyena. "I'm sorry, what?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

'Im speaking to my pokemon,' the girl chuckled at Beedee, acting as if it was normal. She had black hair with grey stripes in it, and she laughed when her pokemon barked. 'too funny!' Her ears twitched a bit more as she cuddled her pokemon, getting licked in the face laughing more.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Beedee just ignored the thought of weirdness and watched the two have fun. "Eh, just make sure he doesn't wander around again. Other people might hurt him. Oh well, I have to go now," he said. He quickly walked away and towards the bushes. "This is seriously weird. Is my brain even okay? Because for the first time, I'm feeling lazy for a fight. Maybe because I've been having too many frustrations lately," he thought to himself as he wandered around.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 pm

The girl looked at her poochyena snickering a bit. 'You little thief,' she giggled walking and tripping after calling for beedee. She crashed into the ground, her cap going off revealing her pointy pochyena ears, her sitting up rubbing her hed saying 'ouch'
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Beedee chose to ignore her. He doesn't have time for anything else right now. He just wants a wild Pokémon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 10:56 pm

The girl forgot to pick up her cap, having not realized it fel as she handed beedee a pokeball. 'My poochyena is sneaky,' she chuckled. Her ears twitched a bit as she smelt something sweet. 'I smeel fresh baked pie..
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Beedee noticed the weird Poochyena ears but he didn't take the Poké Ball just yet. "What's that on your ear? And what's this Ball," he asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 11:04 pm

The girl looked at Beedee. 'Thats your pokeball. My pokemon stole it playfully,' she chuckled before she leaned her headna bit. 'And these are my pokemon ears,' she said, twitching her ears. 'Im a poochyena,' she said, moving her long hair aside showing she had no human ears.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 11:07 pm

"Err... What are you, really?"

Beedee took the Poké Ball and opened it. He saw no Pokémon in it so he put it back in his belt before he noticed that he is indeed losing one. Feeling sort of mad and unsure, Beedee decides to keep an eye around him. He checked his pockets to see if there's anything missing; there isn't and his bag's zipper has not been opened. "And you do know stealing other people's stuff could get you in trouble. Teach your Poochyena not to do that."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 1:26 am

"That's why I returned the pokeball to you silly," the girl said to Beedee. She was laughing a bit as she continued speaking. "Well, I best be gone. I've been looking for a few mightyena so I can start a pack," she said to him, rushing off with her poochyena, which had stood and shaken itself off. She seemed a bit akward and strange, but who wasn't to a degree?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough   Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Beedee Ey: Chapter 2: Just Can't Get Enough
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next