HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As the Adventure begins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Acid_Silence

As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 pm

"Alright then, have a nice day." Epicheski nodded and adjusted his collar as his Deino started growling at a bush. "Find something Deino?" He walked over to the bush and saw it rustle and Deino kept growling now irratated that the thing would not come out.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Miles scowled. That...that was impossible! But he had decided to take the advantage by running, scooping up both pokeballs, and throwing one at Glicar in his fit of laughter.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Sy decided to toss his own Pokeball this time, hoping to make his luck run good. "I hope this works..."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Gligar - Level 4 - Male - 1 Hita Remaining

The gligar looked at yet another two incoming pokeballs. It screeched again, this time it not even having to dodge as the pokeballs collided with each other. This time it started laughing at both of the trainers, thinking of them both as idiots for even attempting to catch it at the same time.

---

The bush continued to jiggle until a pokemon was revealed, It was a poochyena, and it wasn't exactly prepared for a fight.

Poochyena - Level 5 - Male - 3 Hits Remaining
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me. My turn again." He threw another Pokeball, bouncing the previous one at the Gligar. "I'm just wondering how many shots this'll take and who's getting this thing."
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Yeah, me too. I'm starting to consider grabbing onto it and keeping it still while I throw the pokeball at it."

He then picked up the pokeball again, and threw it at the Glicar close range.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Gligar - Level 4 - Male - 1 Hita Remaining

The gligar looked at the two trainers throwing thier pokeballs again, and it sighed. It didn't like the pokeballs being thrown at it, regardless who they were coming from. Eventually it got hit by one though [Kirby's], and it got pulled in wiggling the ball back and forth a couple of times. Would it be caught though?
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 pm

"Seriously a Poochyena! Great....and it doesn't even look battle ready. I already have a dark type so I'm just going to beat you. Deino, you ready?" Deino growled and snapped at the Poochyena. "Lets kick this off with Dragon Rage!" Deino roared and gathering power in its mouth, Deino unleashed a powerful Dragon Rage intent on throwing the Poochyena into the next year!

(Lol Matt, read the Petalburg and On story with my other character in it. You will see why Epicheski is slightly irritated but Deino is a dark type and Poochyena is slow so yea.)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Poochyena - Level 5 - Male - 2 Hits Remaining

The poochyena didn't expect the attack, flying away a bit before it came back furious and prepared for a fight. "Pooch," it screeched at the opposing pokemon, having not liked being disturbed. It had a small temper, and it rushed at the pokemon prepared to tackle it.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Miles ran toawrds the pokeball and picked it up. Finally, one had hit it! He stared at it as it shook, and he hoped the Glicar wouldn't break out. He picked up the pokeball sy threw and tossed it to him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 pm

The pokeball squirmed a bit more before it stopped, the infamous clicking sound occuring as the pokemon was caught.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Miles felt triumphant. He had caught his first pokemon! He jumped up in the air and cheered. He then turned to Sy. "I'm going to heal my new Gligar, Spike. I'll come back and watch you catch a pokemon afterwards, though!" and with that, Alex jumped on Miles's head, pointed away from the pokemon center, and Miles walked in that direction to heal Spike.
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 pm

"Deino, sidestep at the last moment and headbutt!" Deino nodded and waited for the Poochyena to get close enough to pull off the move.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 8:35 pm

"Nice catch. Wonder if I can find something around here. Maybe even another steel type, though I hear they're rare around here." Sy began laughing as Sy Jr looked in another area a bit deeper for some Pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Poochyena - Level 5 - Male - 2 Hits Remaining

The poochyena noticed that the pokemon had a plan, and just before the opponent could jump and counter, it jumped aside colliding into a tree with its tackle. It hopped back a couple of times from the rebound, shaking its head and turning to look at the pokemon that it was fighting. It decided to use another tackle,a nd it rushed over towards the opponent. It certainly wasn't an unintelligent pokemon

---

A pokemon called from the bushes, but another pokemon called from a bit off. Which pokemon would the trainer go after?

Poke A:
??? - Level 6 - ??? - 3 Hits

Poke B:
??? - Level 5 - ??? - 3 Hits

[[I'll say this. THe second option has a slightly greater chance of being steel [no this isn't an official system type thing. I'm just trying something new with modding]]]
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Miles entered the pokemon center and healed both his pokemon. He soon recieved them, and began heading back to the dreamyard to watch Sy look for his pokemon.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Sy decided to go for the second one. "Deeper in...Maybe I'll have a bit greater chance...Maybe..."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 pm

[[Chance of Steel: 25%
Random.org says.... 69]]

Bagon - Level 5 - Female - 3 Hits
Moves: Rage, Bite

The pokemon was a bagon, minding it's own business and eating a few berries.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 pm

"Alright, Jr, let this one be a fair fight, let it get ready, ok?" Sy prepared a Pokeball for when Sy Jr had weakened it.

Sy Jr walked over to the Bagon, letting it know it wanted to battle. "Ron. Aron."
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Miles could hear Sy from deep in the forest. He walked over that way and saw he was battling a bagon. "Wow, you found another already! I'll watch for this one." He sat down by a tree, and Alex mimiced him on a nearby tree.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Bagon - Level 5 - Female - 3 Hits

The bagon looked at the aron, deciding not to wait and using bite.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:31 pm

"Ron!" Jr was hit by the attack, but got up quickly and used Rock Tomb, shaking its head to regain focus.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Bagon - Level 5 - Female - 2 Hits

The bagon took the hit that it had coming to it. When it was laying on the ground, it got up and shook it's head a bit. "Bagon," it cried, rushing after the opponent to bit eagain.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 pm

This time, Sy Jr was ready and dodged the attack, using Mud-Slap during its dodge. "Aron!"
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 am

"Great, a witty Pokemon. Nice. Ok Deino, I know we haven't done this before but I want you to use Hidden Power! Concentrate and let it rip!" Deino nodded and focused its power to a focal point then roared letting loose a bunch of red orbs that flew toward Poochyena with great speed. "If it dodges that, then....then I don't know what."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

As the Adventure begins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next