HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As the Adventure begins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
9kirby99

As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Miles looked at the trainer he just battled. "Sure, I wouldn't mind. It would be fun. And what do you mean by 'while I'm in the region?' Actually, I never caught your name. Mine's Miles." Miles then turned to the other trainer. "Well, I was planning to stay here for a bit so I could catch a new pokemon before attempting to take on the gym here. Why do you ask?"
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 8:03 pm

"Name's Sy. My plan is to bounce from region to region, one gym each region, getting more Pokemon that are rarer in some regions, but more common in others. Mainly steel types, though." He looked to the other trainer as well. "I was planning on training a bit and taking on the gym with just Jr here. Maybe I'll find another Pokemon before that happens though. Who knows?"
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm

"Well, Sy, I think it might be a good idea to catch some pokemon while you're here before taking on the gym. You don't really have any pokemon that would trump any of the leaders there...then again, neither do I. That's really why I'm here. And with your plan...I would suggest doing more than one gym each, even if you went to every region, you would only have about 5 or so badges, not enough to take on any pokemon league...maybe try for two each. Anyway, I'm going to continue searching."

With that, Alex and Miles continued looking for wild pokemon to catch.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 pm

"Not if I can find a Pokemon before you can." Sy walked out to find a Pokemon as well. "And besides, I'm not saying just one each, just one at a time per region. I'll be sure to get them all. And then I'll beat and become a member of the Elite 4."
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Miles looked up from his searching. "You know...that's not a bad Idea...maybe I'll join you. I've always wanted to see hoenn...and I'll get to see more pokemon, like you said. So I think I'll join you, Sy. Is that okay with you?" Miles continued his search.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yeah. That's fine, just make sure you can keep up." Sy and Sy Jr ran into the tall grass to look for Pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Gligar - Level 4 - Male - 3 Hits Remaining
Moves: Poison Sting, Sand-Attack

The pokemon that was in teh bushes poked the trainer's hand when it had discovered it. It was currently hiding in the bushes, and it didn't like the sudden ambush.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Miles looked where he felt a jab. "What the-" He jumped back and looked at the Glicar that was in the bushes. "Hey, Sy! I found one! Let's see who can catch it first!" Alex quickly jumped off Miles's shoulder and used Quick attack on the Glicar.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Sy Jr quickly ran over, faster then Sy could turn around. "Ron."

Sy ran over and was ready to help however he could, and was ready for a battle.
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 1:22 am

He watched the trainers run off together obviously looking for more pokemon. Epicheski looked around at the field and then looked at Deino. "Time to train a little bit, buddy." Deino nodded excited to see what they would do.

Training Start

"Ok Deino, Tackle the tree until you run out of energy!" Deino nodded and with a growl, commenced to tackle the tree with as much force it could. The tree shook and leaves fell from each blow. At first the tree shook violently as Deino Tackled it with all its energy. As time went on the tackles got weaker and the tree's shaking lessened. Deino tackled the tree once again before panting and sitting down for a second. "Take a breather Deino," said Epicheski. Deino took a break before quickly standing up again ready to rumble. "Dragon Rage target practice. Burn that target to a crisp!" Deino roared and gathered energy before unleashing a blue-black attack like a Flamethrower at the target. Deino hit the target and held the attack for a good bit. After a few minutes Deino tired out and just sat down too worn out to continue. "Good work Deino!"

Training End

Epicheski was proud of Deino's great efforts.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Gligar - Level 4 - Male - 2 Hits Remaining

The gligar didn't dodge, flying back a bit before it jumped up running back at the trainer's pokemon. It used poison sting against the opponent, hoping grately that the attack would land.

---

Training Results:
Word Number: 153
Experience Gained: 15.3 --> 15
Pokemon One: Deino
Pokemon One Level: 12
Pokemon One Experience: 0

Deino becomes level 13!
Deino has 2 experience left over!

[[Just a note on training, when you're writing the post, try to refrain from alot of dialogue. I do read these posts, so if you use alot of random dialogue such as chatter between trainers, I'm going to take those words from the count]]
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Sy Jr quickly used Rock Tomb in an attempt to slow it down and get it on the ground. "Ron!"

Sy watched the battle, waiting for a Pokemon to make the next move.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Alex was hit by the poison sting, he fell back, and was obviously poisoned. He cringed at the pain as he held his arm where the sting hit.

Alex sweated a bit. "Don't give up, alex! use Quick Attack again!"

Alex got up, tried to shake off the pain, and used Quick attack on Glicar.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Gligar - Level 4 - Male - 2 Hits Remaining

The gligar wasn't about ot take the hit from Alex, instead jumping some to avoid the attack at just the right moment. "Gli," it screeched at him, running after the opposing pokemon and using poison sting again. The rock tomb didn't seem to slow it down at all, which meant it had successfully dodged that attack as well.

[[Carefully inspect my posts Flame when reading them. The gligar wasn't in the air when he used the attack. He just used it to dodge.]]
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 pm

"Ron..." Aron tried using Rock Tomb again. "Ron!"
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 am

After resting and having a bite to eat, Epicheski and Deino set offf into a nearby forest to find some new Pokemon. They heard some screeching and yelling and decided to check it out. They found the two trainers from earlier taking on a Gligar. "2 on 1. Battle should have been long over...or its a really smart Gligar." Deino tilted his head and observed carefully. He growled then paced around a nearby tree.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Alex fell to the ground again from the sting. He lay there for a few moments before getting up.

"You're doing fine, Alex! You can do it! Use quick attack again!"

Miles looked at the Glicar. This Glicar...he was really tricky. He smiled. All the more reason to want him. Miles reached into his pocked and readied himself to throw the pokeball.

Alex got up, slower this time, and glared at the Glicar. He then ran up to it and used Quick Attack.

(Question: Should we catch it when it's 1 hit remaining or 0 hits remaining?)
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Sy readied his own Pokeball, hoping to catch it first. "I hope Jr's got this covered..."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 pm

[[Normally a stronger chance is for one hit remaining, but zero means dead/fainted]]

Gligar - Level 4 - Male - 1 Hita Remaining

The gligar took the hit, stumbling back a bit. It looked up at the trainer a bit upset it was close to losing. It watched him/her carefully, prepared to dodge the pokeball having seen it.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Miles was about to toss the pokeball, when he noticed the Gligar eyeing it. He knew it would dodge if he threw it...he needed to distract it. "Alex use Quick Attack again!" He yelled, but made a small signal to Alex to not really do it, just act like it.

Alex nodded, and jumped up in the air and pretended to start a quick attack. When the Gligar noticed it and tried to defend, Miles would throw the pokeball at it.
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 am

"Test of luck starts now." Epicheski smiled as he saw the Pokeball soar towards the Gligar which was distracted and tired. "Deino its time for you to get a friend, lets see if we can find one!" Deino jumped up and down excited that he would finally have a another friend. Deino ran into the grass searching for a Pokemon. Epicheski nodded and looked at the tops of trees and the sky for any high flying Pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 1:10 am

The gligar, despite the distraction, stilvhad its attention pointed to the trainer, and it jumped away from the ball letting it crashin the ground. 'Gligar,' it yelled, obviously displeased with the attempt.

---

A pokemon didn't seem visible in the tall grass. However, a trainer approached and asked themvhow they were doing.
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 am

Epicheski looked at the trainer who asked, "Pretty good thanks. Seen any Pokemon lately?" Deino kept walking around still trying to find something. He was getting annoyed at the fruitless search.
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Miles looked at Alex, and his eyes darted to the pokeball laying on the ground where it fell. Alex knew what Miles ment, and ran up to the pokeball and kicked it at Glicar.

Miles then took out another pokeball and threw it at the Glicar.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 pm

The gligar looked at hte two pokeballls, and it knew that it was going to be hit by either one. It jumped away from the one that had been kicked, and strangely when it had, the two pokeballs that had been thrown and kicked at it collided, making the two pass by it on its sides. It seemed a bit terrified thinking that it was going to be hit, but whne it realized that the trainer and opposing pokemon had messed up their attempt, it calmed a bit and started laughing at them.

---

"Sorry, I really haven't seen any pokemon today," the trainer said to the other, looking at the pokemon that was searching in the grass. "I don't think that there are any that are going to show today, but then again, one can always be lucky," she said, turning a bit. "If you aren't in the mood for a battle, then I suppose that I should be going. There are always other trainers that could randomly appear and ask for another battle." The trainer turned and started walking away from the other.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Adventure begins...   As the Adventure begins... - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

As the Adventure begins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next