HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dragon Kurai

The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)   The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:38 pm

The note-
To whom this is found,
I cannot reveal my name st this time. However, by finding this note you are lucky. I know this may seem stupid, but I am currently staying by a legendary pokemon, and need supplies. If you'd be so kind as to bring me supplies, I'll tell you how to capture one of the legendaries I've encountered numerous times
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)   The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

'We're sorry sir,' the people said. 'But we're out of supplies. They were all just purchased by that man,' they said pointing out a stranger.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)   The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm

The man shook his head at the trainer. 'No,' he said plainly, heading off in the direction the letter foretold. Apparently another person had the letter, and had a masterball prepared to fight a legendary
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)   The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 pm

The people at the pokemon market lookedd at the trainer when he wanted a masterball. "I'm sorry sir, but we don't get but just a few of those in shipping when they come. They aren't necessarily cheap to come by. We've run out, sorry." The person then bowed, asking if the trainer would like to purchase a few ultra balls, or even a few regular pokeballs, not even asking why he would have wnated a masterball.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)   The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 pm

[[I'ma need a link]]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)   The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 pm

[[Who exactly are you waiting for? I've been waiting for a PM for a few days now]]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)   The first pokemon (Jack Mackney) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The first pokemon (Jack Mackney)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5