HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] Empty
PostSubject: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 pm

I was wondering if you could add a region I believe should be added to this forum.  Then those gamecube fans who think this region is missing might just join. :)The regon I mean is the Orre region, the region from Pokemon Colloseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.  I just think that it would be a nice pace to add tothe forum, and might, just might, draw in more members.  I can get a city ist and pictures if needed as well.

Last edited by Patachu on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Old topic name: Well there's a missing region that over the past month Ive become very fond of.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:45 pm

well i think they have these "shadow" pokemon which will be hard to manage... because if someone from orre having a shadow pokemon... travels to kanto.. then itd be hard to manage them
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm not saying with Shadow Pokemon, because by now Tema Sngem&Cipher woudl be gone, and unless someone encountered and/or made Wes or Rui, there's pretty much no way to find them. Though having Shadow PKMN on teh forum would be epic, I don't think it's necesary to go THAT far ith the region XD
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:50 pm

but really idk who wes and stuff are and dont know shadow pokemon as ive never played those games. i just heard of it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Wes&Rui: Main characters of PC
Kid with no actualy story-based name: Main characterof PXD:GD
Cipher&Team Snagem: They're like Teams Aqua&Magma, but in Orre. Look it up XD Get the face pun? XD...cuz XD:GD? that was bad, thats why i made the pun!
Trainer-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

I also like Orre,but their are only a handful of places were wild Pokemon can be caught,so while it would be good to hold tournaments their,not so good to train or role play- not only that,but their are a lot of things that would need to fixed for it to be role play acceptable- the giant desert for one,don't forget,the laws of physics do apply.

Last edited by Trainer-Jenna on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Do you have ANY idea how old of a topic this is?
Trainer-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Oops! Probably should check the date first next time...My bad!
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 12:32 am

How about implementing the Pokemon Conquest region into this website? I think it would be a good idea as it would give trainers a decision of which kingdom to live in. Obviously no one is trying to invade each other or should they do that as well?Please tell me if it's a good idea.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 am

GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO HOW OLD THESE POSTS ARE, JENNA SHOULD NEVER HAVE POSTED, I POSTED TO MAKE THAT KNOWN!  Some people need to learn to pay attention.  Like my brother>.>
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 12:53 am

I am just suggesting. So do you think it's a good idea?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 am

JUST STOP POSTING IN THIS TOPIC, IT'S OLD!
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 12:59 am

Ok but answer my question first.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 1:03 am

STOP

POSTING

HERE

This means everyone. Because before Jenna's post, the last post was Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:53 am! Seriously, pay attention. I will not answer in this topic. If you continue this topic, I won't answer at all.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]   Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC] H6Q0F8z

Well there's a missing region that[Title erased for this: OLD TOPIC]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1