HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Ramp (to lazy to say full name) dodged to the side without orders, "Zen Headbutt." Ramp roared and used a close range Zen Headbutt.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Ramp twisted out the way "Again" Ramp placed one clawed foot on thr ground before attacking again with Zen Headbutt.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 12:41 am

"Giga impact!" Ramp charged through the blizzard, glowing.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Ramp hit the attack head on and started pushing icebear back.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Suddenly, Iggy jumped towards Rampardos and Icebear.
"Iggy!~ Come back!"
Ayumu called after her Igglybuff, but the little Pokemon kept walking towards the battle.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 pm

"Iorn tail!" Ramp's tail glowed white as he broke the standoff, sidesteping the hammer arm and swinged his tail at icebear.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Iggy wiggled here and there to get out of Icebear's grasp. Eventually, the little Igglybuff was free and it waddled to the center of the battefield.
"Iggy! What are you doing?!"
Ayumu got up, placed Breeze on the floor and ran over to help Iggy. Suddenly, the little Pokemon flashed, and began to sing.
"Cover your ears! Iggy wants to join the battle by singing Perish Song!"
Ayumu shouted, putting her hands to her ears and covering Breeze's ears with a blanket.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 am

"STOP!" Brock yelled when he heard the song. Ramp was recalled to his pokeball. The official referee raised his hand. "Due to outside interference Trainer Kuro lost this battle!" Janto sighed as Hack, whom was wearing earplugs just shook her head. " this is why you don't let baby pokemon in gyms during gym battles." he said.

Last edited by Kakashi Nara on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 am

(Kind of. It just ends the battle right then and there.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 am

Ayumu loked really sorry.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't think Iggy would do that!"
She looked as though she was slightly enjoying it, however. Iggy waddled back to her and she picked him up, sighing.
"Looks like I'm up now, right?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 1:14 pm

The official referee stood. " The challenger will have to wait till tomorrow and by rules the owner of the pokemon will not battle intill 10 hours have passed." Janto stretched and walked out the gym rubbing his stomach, "Man, I'm hungry." Hack nodded in agreement and as they pass the other, "We'll meet up at the inn near the pokeMark, ok?" He said as they walked out the gym.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 pm

"now then i bussniss to take care of, see you tomarrow." Brock said walking to the back of the gym. (Typo's galore)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Ayumu sighed, angrily.
"Aww I was looking forward to a fight! Oh well. Iggy was too excited I bet."
Upon hearing his name, the Igglybuff waddled over to his trainer. He looked like he was trying to apologize.
"It's fine, Iggy. You didn't do it on purpose. Let's rest up at a Pokemon Center."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Janto ate his pizza, while in thought. "Now, wha' got ya' so bumed out, Hun?" Hack asked, Holding the eggs protectively. "I've gotten a message from 3-008, The Organization tried to kidnap another one of the _______" He said, Hack glared at the sealing, "That Damned Organization." She growled.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next