HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Ayumu, even more pissed off, yelled,
"Masque! Use Real Illusion to hold him down with vines!"
Masque nodded, and his eyes began to glow a dark purple. Raising his little front legs, vines popped up from the ground and held Thundape and Kurogane in the air.
"I SAID I WAS GOING FIRST. THAT MEANS I GO FIRST."
Ayumu's voice was not a happy one. It held a malicious tone to it.
Masque walked up to Kurogane, and whispered,
"Just listen to her today. She's not in a good mood. She could probably accidentally break the gym to smithereens if she doesn't get her way right now."
Gold nodded in agreement.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Janto was completely ignorant to their little fight, and was busy thinking of ways to kill those other people in the gym, as they were starting at him with lust. Hack glare violently at the lecturers.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Janto blinked at kuro and put a chip on him. (its a deactivation chip, one of his friends is a computer genius)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Janto stared at kuro, not bothered by his situation. He got up easily and stared at him. "That really didn't hurt much" he said tiling his head. (Note: Janto is a S class member of a organization, and his moms a nutjob, so he is very experienced with these situations)

Last edited by Kakashi Nara on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Ayumu dodged the shuriken and Masque deflected the needles with a shield formed from his Real Illusion move.
"Looks like we have a naughty boy to deal with, huh, guys?"
Ayumu said, her voice unwavering and vicious. Another Pokemon came from her last Pokeball. When the light disappeared, a black cat-like Pokemon was there.
"Bastet. Echoed Voice."
The black cat let loose a harsh cry at Kurogane and his Pokemon.
"You say you can beat me? I'd like to see you try."
Gold, Masque, and Bastet stood by her.
"Gold. Use Thunder Strike on Kurogane. Hopefully the electricity will calm him down. Don't hit too hard, though."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 4:08 pm

The Echoed Voice and Thunder Punch were both cancelled out by Bastet's second Echoed Voice.
"Let's have some more fun, right guys?"
She was speaking to her Pokemon, and they nodded in agreement.
"Since you want to fight so badly, we'll have to raise the stakes! Gold, Bastet, Masque! We're going all-out."
Of course, Ayumu had enough common sense to know that completely going all-out could kill Kurogane, so she whispered for them to hold back just a little. Masque let loose Night Daze and Bastet followed along. Gold used Aura Sphere and aimed it at the ground by Kurogane's feet, in order to create a smokescreen from the sandy floor.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Once the smoke was clear, Ayumu's Pokemkn were nowhere to be seen.
"Looks like our Pokemon wanted to fight by themselves. It's just you and me now."
She cracked her knuckles and stretched a few limbs.
"Let's fight. Give me your best shot!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Janto watched their fight interested, he'd jump in if things got bad, after all he has experience in these types of situations.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Janto jumped back and up on a high plateau that the rich watch gym battles from. Hack flew up with brock on her back, Brock looked seriously at the fight, "Should we stop them Janto." he asked, Janto shook his head, "Nah, let them fight it out, if things get bad i'll step in." he said.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Ayumu let the Echoed Voice hit, but all it did was blow back her hair and skirt.
"Hmm? Is that it? Come on, now, you can do better than that!"
She yelled as she charged at Kurogane. Jumping above him and landing gracefully behind him, Ayumu motioned for him to attack her again.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 pm

"popcorn?" Hack offered the two, Janto and Brock shrugged and took some.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 pm

"Oh i almost forgot here." Brock handed Janto a egg, "One of you coworkers sent a egg from your farm, don't know what is in it though." Janto recognised the egg a little bit but wasn't sure.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 12:14 am

Ayumu heard Kuro from behind her, and jumped up again. This time, instead of landing behind Kuro, which would've been impossible anyway, she landed in front of him.
"Jumping makes turning so much easier, doesn't it?"
She said with a smile. She readied a fist to punch Kuro.
(lol She's so violent, right? XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 am

"Feint~"
Ayumu said, smiling, and kicked Kuro in the abdomen once before jumping bak and waiting for a response. Meanwhile, Gold, Masque, and Bastet were battling Kuro's Pokemon just outside the gym.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Ayumu just smiled and replied,
"I haven't even used 1/3 of my power."
Once those words left her lips, she started to glow a whitish orange color.
"It's time to roll! 1/3 of my power is going against you, Kuro!"
Her hair was whipping back and forth from the force of her power-up.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next