HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The search for a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Dragon Kurai

The search for a friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 am

(Grammar and spelling?)

The woman only nodded. she had never heard about that part of his life when they had temporarily spoken. She helped him over to the bed, telling him to go to sleep since he seemed as though he didnt rest for a long time. 'Id have to agree with her.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 am

Leo nodded and closed his eyes and went to sleep
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 am

During his rest, the woman and other stranger tied Leo up with ropes, making sure to seal his mouth shut with duct tape. 'Do you think he was the one our friend saw when he found the pokemon,' the man asked. 'no mistaking it. I just didn't think he'd come out here looking for it.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:23 am

Leo woke up because he could not move. He looked around and saw the woman he tried to say something but he could not.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:26 am

The woman shook her head. 'He's awake,' he said to the woman. 'I know that,' she said to him in response. She walked over and leaned a bit staring at Leo. 'Listen buddy, you aren't going to get that pokemon back. Not if I have anything to say about it.'
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 am

Leo startted to grunt trying to demand to be told the were abouts of his friend.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 am

The woman chuckled a bit before she looked at the window. 'To think, we'll awaken the legendaries and take over the region.' She stood up puting her hair into a ponytail, staring at the other. 'It'll take time,' he said to her. 'But we'll trzin the pokemon to battle the legendaries and capture them.'
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 am

Leo started trying to get free to get to the woman because he was timmin with rage at what they were planing to do with his friend.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:38 am

The woman looked at Leo. 'Good luck escaping,' she said signalling the boy helping her. They both jmped out the window hearing police enforcements. When they were gone an officer and her growlithe rammed into the room. The officer ran over cutting the ropes and carefully pulling the tape off. 'Who are you?
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:41 am

"my name is Leo Taylor and those two people that jumped out of the window stole my friend and plan to use her for evil." replied Leo to the officer
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 am

The officer looked at Leo as he spoke, helping him up. 'My name is Officer Jenny. Its a pleasure to meet you,' she said. 'Ill need you to come help me for a bit, alright? We'll ask questions, and hopefully you csn give us answers. we'll help each other,' she said, her growlithe screeching out in agreement
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:46 am

" Ok I agree lets work together." he replied Leo looked over at the growlith, he slowly started to walk towrds the growlith.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 am

The growlithe looked at Leo, not sure what he was doing when he approached. 'Follow me then,' Jenny said taking the boy's hand, leading him out of the inn towards the station she worked at
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 am

Leo turned and followed the officer out the door and he asked her " do you have any leads on the people that took my friend?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:57 am

'You mean the two you just talked about,' Jenny asked. 'i dunno. We'll havr to see at the station.' When she got him inside, she started asking him questions and getting answers. 'Now, describe the individuals.'
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Leo responded " one of them had a pony tail and they were both travlers that go around to diffrent areas."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Officer Jenny looked at Leo and she nodded as he described the two. "It seems as though we're after the same people then," she said to him, putting the papers she had been writing on down. "A woman and a guy both on the run. You're not the only one that has had their pokemon taken from them," she then said as if trying to be comforting. "I can give you a lead on where teh two are headed, and perhaps you can help me catch them and you, in return, can get your pokemon back. What would you say to that," she asked him.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm

leo reponded " I would like that very much officer." Leo again looked at the growlith and started to walk towards it to see what would happen.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:24 pm

The growlithe looked at Leo approaching, and it remembered that he had tried to pet it before. It didn't seem to mind that he continued to walk towards it, in fact walking a bit towards him sitting down a few feet away. "Please, call me Jenny," the officer said to him, wakling to him and shaking his hand. "It's not only my obligation to hel pyou, but a pleasure." She then smiled looking at Leo watching her growlithe. "If you want, I can give you a pokemon that you can use on your journey and tasks for me. However, it's solely upto you."
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Leo responded " Yes I would like that very much Jenny. I well take good care of it." Leo then started to pet the growlith. He asked Jenny " How long have you and this growlith been partners for?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Jenny looked at the growlithe enjoying the petting Leo was giving to it. "Oh my, that's a good question," she said to him, putting a hand on her chin as she thougth for a moment. "I don't exactly remmber how long." She turned, and she looked at a table where there was a pokeball sitting on it. Beside the pokeball was a note saying "Needs Trainer." She picked up the pokeball, and she handed it to Leo. "I think hat you're going to be the perfect trainer for this pokemon," she said to him, letting out the charmander inside. "It's a charmander. It's not completely experienced, but that's how trainers bond with their pokemon; going into battles and spending time together. Anyway, it's yours." She handed the pokeball to Leo, and she watched as the charmander walked over to him.

[[You have control over charmander, as it is your pokemon. I just took temporary control for the introduction]]
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Leo reached out for the charmander to hold it in his hands. I will enjoy you as my friend and as a partner. he asked Jenny " is it male or female?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Jenny looked at the trainer and she thought for a bit. "I think that it's a female," she said to him, taking his hand. "Now if you'd follow me." She led him to a different room in teh building, and she pointed to a small box with some stuff in it. "In that box are a few items and money. You'll want them so you can get around looking for those two individuals." Inside of the box, it was clear there was some money and pokeballs [5].
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Leo replied " thank you Jenny for your help in guiding me through this." Leo reached for the pokeballs and the money. Leo looked back at the charmander and thought to him self for a second and finally said I think I will name you Cindy." Come on Cindy lets start are adventure of finding those two crooks. Leo waved good by to Jenny and thanked her for all of her help.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 pm

"Wait, where do you think you're going so fast," Jenny said to him, pulling him back into the building. "You haven't even been listed as help. When you are I'll tell you somethign you can go do and let you out to do whatever it is trainers do nowadays."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The search for a friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next