HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start of a search.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Walking to the small town of Cherrygrove, the wind was light and the sun setting lazily on the horizon. Marshall just got his PokeDex and was ready to fill it up but was still wondering where to start. He also was going to ask around for his dad but was going to do that when he got back to Goldenrod. Fixing his hair Marshall walked the shore of the ocean and skipped a rock. As it splashed on the waters surface he felt alittle at ease. "Lets get this Dex filled." he said to himself and walked toward Route 30 getting prepared to look for his next Pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Suddenly, a Pokemon came out of nowhere...a pidgey! It squaked at Marshall, warning him to go away.
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 pm

'Looks like this is how it starts' Marshall though. "Lets go Kermit!" He said as he sent out his Croagunk. As he let Kermit get ready he decided on what move to use. Deciding not to try to poison his first Pokemon with out a potion he decided on Mud-slap. "Use Mud-Slap Kermit." The Pokemon did as commanded and made a ball of mud throwing it into the wide Pidgy's face.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 12:26 am

The Mud hit Pidgey in the face. It wasn't to happy. It went in for a Tackle attack on Kermit.
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 am

As Kermit got hit by the wild Pidgey, Marshall decided to test his luck. He pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it at the wild Pidgey. It encased it and Marshall waited.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 am

It shook once...then it popped open, and out came Pidgey! It was healthy enough to avoid being caught, and shouted a growl at Kermit.
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 am

Kermit wasn't affected and then look at Marshall. "Use Poison Sting." Kermit responded and attacked the small bird with his Poison. 'please don't knock out please don't'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:36 am

Pidgey was hit by Poison sting. It wasn't poisoned, but it did look very weak.
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 am

Kermit glared at Marshall. "I know he is stronger than he looks." He though for a second. "Use Mud-Slap again." Kermit made a bigger ball of mud than early and threw it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 3:12 am

Pidgey got hit with mud, and let out another growl. It was still looking very weak. Another attack or capture should end the battle.
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 am

"This is it" Marshall tossed another Pokeball. It encases the Pidgey. 'Come On'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 am

It Shook once...then twice...and then....Click!

Congradulations! You've caught a pidgey! Would you like to name your Pidgey?
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 am

I shall call him Adian
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 am

Adian the Pidgey is now in your Party. Kermit gets 7 EXP.
Marshall Gunn

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Feeling accomplished Marshall walked on. He rolled his Pokeball along a hand. He made his way up the path passing a simple house with a berry tree. He decided to pick a berry it was an oran berry. He slid it in one of the pouches of his bag. He walked down the path, he say a trainer not far down the way.
Sponsored content

Start of a search. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a search.   Start of a search. H6Q0F8z

Start of a search.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1