HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3: A Town Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Chimchar dodged it as it tried another Scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:44 pm

Squirtle is too confident and sees the match as too easy. He took the hit on purpose. "Keep repeating the same move until I say something else."

Squirtle blows multiple clear bubbles from its mouth at the opponent. Squirtle used Bubble!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Chimchar sways a bit unsteadily as it tries to keep it's feet without fainting. It was pretty weak but by no means was it's vital spirit down.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:54 pm

"I'm so lucky... I meant we." Bruce throws a Pokeball!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 pm

The pokeball shook twice before it burst open, the Chimchar still raring to go. It tried another Scratch on the annoying Squirtle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Squirtle jumped to the left and dropped down on purpose. He would try to wrap his legs around Chimchar's closest leg and twist it, which would trip the Fire type. Then, he would go for Bubble.

Squirtle blows multiple clear bubbles from its mouth at the opponent. Squirtle used Bubble!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Chimchar tripped but landed on his hands and boosted itself out of the way of the bubbles. It used Scratch again.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Squirtle rolled away.

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 pm

(Stop avoiding everything! D:< )

Chimchar was hit and it dropped to it's knees, keeling over before collapsing on the ground.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm not.

Bruce throws a Pokeball.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 pm

(Tell me one hit that landed.)

The pokeball barely shakes as it clicks.

Congratulations! You've caught a Chimchar! Do you want to nickname it?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 3:36 am

Page 2 - Fourth to the last post. No nicknames.

"Well, we're still stuck in this city 'till Treecko levels up." he said, picking the Ball up. He went to the Pokemon Center and went back to the grassy area. A wild Pokemon/trainer challenges him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 am

(Oh. o.O How did I miss that? I'm disappointed ;~; )

A Girafarig was trotting by.

Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 203f
Level 13
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 am

I misread your post as, "A Girafarig was trolling by." I was like, "Hey, what the Hell?" :D

"AT LAST. A Pokemon whose Type you can manage." Bruce said. Treecko who is standing beside him, walks forward and gets in a fighting stance. "Strike first! Quick Attack! It should allow Treecko to strike first, that's the main point of that attack."

Treecko runs after the opponent on all fours and tackles it. While running, it leaves behind a white trail. Treecko used Quick Attack!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:19 am

(I know that.)

Girafarig was hit and whinnied angrily. (I think it whinnies >.> ) It raised a leg and used Stomp on Treecko.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 am

Treecko was hit. "Eh, like that would be enough for Treecko. Absorb."

Treecko holds out his arms and fires two red beams from them at the opponent. Should the opponent get hit, its body glows red and Treecko drains its energy. Treecko used Absorb!

"I'll start calling you Leech from now on. But that ain't your nickname."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:27 am

Girafarig felt drained as it used Confusion on Treecko.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:38 am

Treecko is too focused and excited on the current situation that he didn't feel any attack on his mind. It seemed as if Girafarig is just standing in there, he doesn't know Girafarig is even attacking. The foe's attack failed. "Weird... All I know is Treecko's not showing any signs of damage." He heard his trainer and gets even more confused, but chose to ignore it. "Whatever. Pound!"

Treecko swings its tail and hits the opponent with it. Treecko used Pound!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 am

Girafarig swirled around the small head on it's tail opened it's mouth wide, trying to bite Treecko and hold him in place. (Not the move Bite, just...bite)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 am

Treecko's tail was caught and couldn't get it out without getting hurt. "Stuck... Doesn't matter. Absorb!"

Treecko holds out his arms and fires two red beams from them at the opponent. Should the opponent get hit, its body glows red and Treecko drains its energy. Treecko used Absorb!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 am

It hit at close range but Girafarig fired a flurry of Confusions, not allowing Treecko to budge.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 9:21 am

Treecko's too busy trying to find out how to escape. The foe's move failed. Treecko gets pissed and gets his tail out, sacrificing the pain. It caused wounds and few amounts of blood came out. His "never give up" attitude allowed him to keep fighting. Pokemon Centers are somehow capable of healing however bad a Pokemon's damage is. "Wow... You sure are tough, fella. Absorb!"

"I hope the wound heals using that move."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 am

Girafarig galloped out of the way, using another strong Confusion.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 10:27 am

Treecko is hit. His wound starts to get his energy drained. He's getting weak. "What's wrong with you, Treecko? You are tougher! You are better than what you are right now, what's holding your true strength back, huh? C'mon!" It may look like Bruce is getting angry, but it's strangely the two's way of cheering each other - insult or be rude.

Treecko gets motivated. "I know that look on your face! Try it again!"

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 10:39 am

Girafarig was getting tired and decided to end it there. It used the strongest Confusion yet, hoping to knock out the Treecko.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 3: A Town Away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next