HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aqua Arena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Aqua Arena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Blue looked at it. "So that's what it looks like..." She trailed off.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:56 pm

"That's my Lucky Charm. And Trask also gave me this." Lucas said. He took of his Bandana and held it up. "This use to be his as well. Gives me good luck. I'll always treasure it."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:57 pm

"Ni-ice. Well, since I don't have any more questions, how about we head to the gym?" She asked, getting up.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

"Fine by Moi." said Lucas. As they started off for the gym, Lucas looked in concern at Blue and said "You said you don't know who you're parents are? Hey, I'll help you find who they are. I promise you this."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 am

Blue looked up with tear-rimmed eyes. "Thanks Lucas" She whispered as she wrapped him in a hug. She quickly detached and continued towards the gym without a word.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 am

Lucas hugged her back. The two of them went into the Gym. "Looks more like a Highschool Pool Area." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 am

"Hehe. Misty uses Water pokemon so she prefers the surroundings to be to her advantage. Misty!" Misty emerged from the water. Apparently she had been diving. "Why Blue! Such a pleasure to meet you again!" She cried, jumping out and running to hug her. Then she noticed Lucas and stuck out a cold and clammy hand. "Hello. I didn't see you there. I take it you're a challenger?".
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 am

Lucas Suddenly whispered to himself and Genesis, "Oh wow! I didn't know she was cute!".

He took Misty's Hand, then got on a Knee and lost it. "O' Mother Ocean! Thank you for arranging this encounter today! Go on Laugh at me, I who can't bear the Torture....but my Heart is Ready!!" he blurted out with Hearts in his eyes.

Then, Genesis grabbed him by the collar, pulled him away, and slapped him repeatedly with a firey hand. That got him back into reality. "My...Names...Lucasss...." he said weakly.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 am

Misty and Blue giggled in unison. "Well Lucas, would you like to battle? Blue, is it to be a tag battle?" Receiving confirmation, Misty faced Blue and Lucas. "Ready when you are!" She called.

Leader Misty would like to battle!

The Aqua Arena - Page 2 103
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 am

Lucas sent out his Lillipup. "Yay-Yah." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 am

"Go Paras!" Blue yelled as the small bug appeared. "All right. Now for the rules" Misty said.

1. I can send out two pokemon together, while you both end out 1 each.
2. You both can use 2 pokemon each, while I use 2 alone.

"That's about it! Battling, commence!" Misty cried as she tossed two pokeballs.

The Aqua Arena - Page 2 103
The Aqua Arena - Page 2 120 The Aqua Arena - Page 2 121

VS

The Aqua Arena - Page 2 046 The Aqua Arena - Page 2 506
The Aqua Arena - Page 2 B026 The Aqua Arena - Page 2 B025
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 pm

"Starmie and Staryu." said Lucas using his Pokedex.

"Lillipup, use Bite on Staryu." said Lucas as Lillipup went into biting the Staryu.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 am

Starmie: Mysterious pokemon
STARMIE’s center section - the core - glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this POKeMON has been given the nickname “the gem of the sea.” Some people value the core as a gem. Regardless of the environment it lives in, its body grows to form a symmetrical geometric shape. People think it is communicating when it glows in 7 colors.

Staryu: Star shape pokemon
STARYU’s center section has an organ called the core that shines bright red. If you go to a beach toward the end of summer, the glowing cores of these POKeMON look like the stars in the sky. If its body is torn, it can grow back if the red core remains. The core flashes at midnight. At night, the middle of its body slowly flickers with the same rhythm as a human heartbeat.

Starmie and Staryu both dove in the water together, thus avoiding Lillipup's Bite. Both of them suddenly jumped up and used Water Gun together on Lillipup.

"Ohoho. Using the old strategy, Misty?" Blue said. "Paras, use Stun Spore!" The green spores hit the unfortunate Starmie. "Ack! Paralyzed?!" Misty exclaimed. "Yep. Use Leech Life!" Starmie just about managed to dodge the attack. "Tackle!" But Starmie was paralyzed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:06 am

Lillipup dodged the Starmie's water gun, but got hit by Staryu's. Thus, he got hurt but not badly.

"Lillipup, use Thundershock on Staryu!" said Lucas, and Lillipup unleashed his electric fury on the (Wet) Staryu. "HAHA, Water attracts electricity!" said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 am

(It's Thunderbolt! THUNDERBOLT! Not Thundershock...)

Starmie was not expecting an electric assault and was hit. "Ack! Use recover." But Starmie was paralyzed again. It was furthur weakened by Paras' Leech Life. It finally managed to use Recover, raising health to around half. Staryu unleashed another Water Gun at Lillipup.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 am

"Aww, son of a-" said Lucas at the Staryu raising it's health. Then, Lillipup got hit. It was hurt, but still able to fight. "Let's see you dodge This! Thunderbolt, Again!" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 am

Staryu was knocked out. "What? In one hit? that Lillipup must be strong..." Misty muttered. "Starmie! Use Reflect!" Starmie set up a shiny wall that greatly raised it's defense. 'Now, Water Gun!" Starmie tried to get up, but was paralyzed yet again. 'Noooo..." Misty moaned.

Blue smirked. "Paras! Leech Life!" With it's health constantly being chipped down, Starmie was pretty much in a mess.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 am

"Finish it Lillipup! Use Thunderbolt!" said Lucas.

And Lillipup thunderbolted the defensless Starmie.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 am

The damage was halved due to Reflect but it still fainted, assisted by a Leech Life from Paras. Misty sighed. "All right. You won.." She handed over the Cascade badges. "You already know what they do..."

Lillipup and Paras both gained 19 exp!
Paras grew to level 14 with 6 exp remaining!
Lillipup grew to level 12 with 8 exp remaining!
Lillipup learnt Helping Hand!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 am

"Whoo!" said Lucas, and he put the Badge in his pocket with the Badge brock gave him. "Hey, Good Job Lillipup! Return." he said as he recalled his Pokemon.

"Oh and uh, just out of Curiousity, how do you two know eachother, again?" he asked Misty and Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 am

"We were friends together in Pallet Town!" They both said together. then they both engaged in giggling.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:09 am

"Wait wait wait...You're both from Pallet Town?" asked Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:19 am

"Yes!" They cried in unison again. "Remember I told you I didn't know who my parents were and Oak raised me and gave me Squirtle? Well, attracted by Squirtle, I and Misty became friends!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 am

"Hmm. I get that feeling too." said Lucas. Then, he had a Memory:

"Come on Emerald, there's no way you could spot a dweble just by looking at it". said Trask. Young Lucas ran to a big rock and touched it. "Yes I can, Trask! Just watch!" he said. "This is gonna be good." Blade whispered to Trask. Lucas picked up the Rock and looked under it...It was a Geodude. Lucas screamed and jumped back, but the Geodude tried to tackle him. "Here it comes..." said Atton. Lucas gave it one kick to the face and knocked it out. "Wow. One Kick." said Atton. "That's a New record, Emerald." "Hooray for Emerald!" said Zinc. Trask's crew all cheered for Lucas. Trask himself patted him on the Back. "Lucas, you never cease to impress us." he said. Lucas Smiled.

In Reality, Lucas was remembering this. "Good times." he said, Staring off into Space.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:33 am

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Blue said. She walked out of the gym, the Badge warm in her hands. She tucked it in her pocket and turned to Lucas. "So. Want to try out the Nugget Bridge?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aqua Arena   The Aqua Arena - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Aqua Arena
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next