HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff)   Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff) H6Q0F8zMon Jun 30, 2014 12:05 am

Tournaments a bit too limited and restricted.  I mean, there's three tournament types for restrictions, but there's only one true bracket style.  There are also some battle types that could be included to the battle arena as well.  Listed below are some ideas for the battle arena.

Tournament or battle style suggestion:
Well, there could be a random Pokémon battle or tournament. This would be when someone would do a RNG for three Pokémon for each trainer to use. These would be a level decided by the RNG decider, or maybe a simple 50 or 100. The trainer's existing Pokémon do not affect this battle or tournament style.

Tournament bracket style: double elimination
Well, it's simple. A double elimination tournament. If you're beaten once, you get one more chance to win again. The losing trainers move to a second bracket, while the winning ones remain in the current bracket. The final battle will be the second bracket's winner against the first bracket's winner. The first bracket's winner must lose twice, however and the second bracket's winner must only lose once.

I hope this gets looked over, and if it does, thank you for reading. Anything said here that is clearly an opinion is not to be taken as a thought of fact. It is opinion. My opinion.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff)   Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff) H6Q0F8zMon Jun 30, 2014 12:28 am

It seems to me these could be set up in the "Free Battle" section. It's likely a bad idea to put too many subsections in such an area, and from the looks of things the Free Battle section was set up for this purpose. By which I mean, members can set up their own style of tournament, with their own rule sets and the like. Hope this helped.

Some Battle Arena Suggestions(Tournament Stuff)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1