HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Construction Complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Forum Construction Complete Empty
PostSubject: Forum Construction Complete   Forum Construction Complete H6Q0F8zSun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 pm

If you have tried to log in during the course of today, you may have noticed that this site was under construction. Well, rejoice, as that construction is now complete.

The construction's main happening is, if you haven't noticed, the new Halloween themed skin. Several smaller updates, such as the Staff Wigit and poll were also changed.

The Halloween skin isn't the only change to the site to celebrate the holiday, I'm sensing an event in the near future...
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Forum Construction Complete   Forum Construction Complete H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Not bad. It's already snowing in my town, so the beach & sunshine theme was getting a bit outdated. And there can be no Halloween event without me in it, even though Halloween isn't celebrated where I live :P
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Construction Complete   Forum Construction Complete H6Q0F8z

Forum Construction Complete
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1