HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My character COMPLETE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

My character COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: My character COMPLETE   My character COMPLETE H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 11:32 am

Name: Wes Burton
Nickname: Burton
Battle Style: Try to figure out what the opponent is going to do (usually succeeding) and then counteract.
Looks: Wears a fly fishing vest (over camo tee shirt) wherever he goes to store all of his useful goodies. He RARELY comes across a situation that requires something not found in those pockets. Short brown, shaggy hair is often in his eyes so he has a hat to keep it up. He wears camo cargo shorts where he plans to store his full Poke Balls.
Personality: Wes Burton is usually a laid-back person. Not shy, but calm. Usually he can find he source of a problem almost instantaneously, and fix it with the contents of his many pockets. He likes Cheetos (Spicy!) and Charizard. He believes there is some connection between the two. He dislikes side-scrolling shooter games, people who can't take a joke, and people who stomp around in clown shoes with a sombrero on their head in a kooky fashion, holding a plate of cheese cubes and wearing a hoop skirt and waving a flashlight back and forth while screeching like a chimpanzee.
History: Wes Burton used to love solving mysteries. As a little kid, he obsessively pored over mystery novels, like Sherlock Holmes, and especially those whodunit books. He would sometimes stay up until six or seven in the morning, clutching his book with wide-eyes and a slightly slack jaw. But as he got older, books seemed to die down in interest for him, and living the mysteries became his next big fad. One day, while playing out by the stream in his backyard, Wes saw a small Charmander reaching out to a Magikarp in the water. Its glimmering scales had almost hypnotized the Charmander, and it couldn't resist giving them a nice poke. es saw the impending danger and ran over to help faster than he knew he could. Just as the Charmander started to tip, about to topple forwards into the water, Burton scooped it up and held it, the small Pokémon not knowing it had just been in mortal peril. He took it as his own, and then saw just how many great
mysteries nature contains. So today he is setting out with his new friend to try to solve some of the world's mysteries- and maybe do a bit of training on the side.

Badges:
Spoiler:

Items: 3 Timer Balls, 4 Poke Balls, 3 Great Balls, 9 Super Potions, Rock Tomb(TM)

Money: $850

Pokémon

Party
Spoiler:

Others
Spoiler:

Last edited by Quibbloboy on Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 33 times in total
System

My character COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character COMPLETE   My character COMPLETE H6Q0F8zSat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Approved :)

My character COMPLETE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1