HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 pm

As Ronan stepped into the vast expanse of the city he noticed the bright lights of the pokemon center telling Jade and his pokemon
"There it is guys come on"
Moving down the road and entering the large building where he called out
"Nurse Joy are you here?"
A quiet and friendly lady rose from behind the desk and asked
"Yes how may I help?"
Ronan Replying
"Can you heal me and my friends pokemon for us?"
Ripple, Pyro and Draco all climbing up onto the desk from near Ronan. Nurse Joy replied
"Certainly"
Taking the pokemon off to the back room for a while before returning with them handing them back. Ronan said
"Thanks Nurse Joy"
she smiled and looked to Jade asking
"And are you his friend young lady who needs her pokemon healed aswell?"
her sweet, calming voice shining through towards Jade as Ronan's pokemon each climbed and moved back into place near him.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

As they entered Violet city, Jade was amazed at how scenic the tiny town was. The pokemon center came into veiw, and they walked in nurse Joy quickly healed Ronan's pokemon. Then she came back to take Jade's, and she nodded.
"Yes that's right."
Jade released Cedric and Gale, and Abel leapt off her shoulder. The Totodile puffed out his chest and nodded toward nurse Joy. Jade guess he was trying to show off that he was the leader of the group.
"Thank you so much nurse Joy."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 4:43 pm

"That's ok"
She replied leaving with the pokemon. A few minutes later she returned once more and handed back her pokemon saying
"Their all healed now be safe"
She then went over to a chair by a desk and a computer and continued with the work she was doing before they had appeared. Ronan looked to Jade and said
"Right then should we go and begin training before our gym battle?"
He awaited a reply whilst beginning to head for the doors.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 pm

As nurse Joy returned to give Jade her pokemon back, Gale immediately wormed his way up around her shoulders, clinging to her while shaking a bit. Jde softly rubbed his head.
"It's ok, nurse Joy is here to help you. Gale relax."
Ronan braught her back, and she looked at him and nodded.
"Sounds like a plan to me."
With Gale calming down, but still hanging onto Jade lightly, she turned and walked toward the door, Cedric and Abel right behind her.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Ronan continued to walk through the door and down the road towards a forest near the outer edges of the city. It was at that point a duo of pokemon leapt from the bushes one being a Mareep (Female - lvl 9) and the other an Elekid (Male - lvl 9). Ronan looked to the Elekid with wide eyes and said
"Your up again Pyro"
A plan in mind as Pyro stepped forwards ready for battle. Ronan called to Pyro
"Now Pyro Ember"
Pyro dashing forwards the small flame bolts heading at Elekid with speed.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Mareep had set her sights on Jade's ________________ (depending on what pokemon you use) launching a Thundershock at it out of fear for it's safety, every so often checking on how Elekid was doing.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 7:31 pm

As Jade continued to follow Ronan, she decided that she'd go with Cedric again, returning Gale to his pokeball as they come toward the outskirts of town. As a sudden cry made her stop she looked to see a duo of electric types, and while Ronan set his sights of the Elekid, Jade had hers on the tiny Mareep before her.
"Ok Cedric, use ember!"
As Cedric quickly evaded the thundershock, he reared his head back, and then snapped it forward shooting hot flames toward the Mareep. Jade thought the little girl was cute, and a female would be nice since right now she had all males.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

The Attack stuck Mareep it crying with pain before launching another Thunder Shock attack at Cedric.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronan meanwhile watched the Elekid get struck by the Ember attack being severely injured before calling to Pyro
"Now follow it up with Bite"
Pyro charging forwards baring his teeth at Elekid before attempting to chomp down. Ronan however prepared a pokeball for Elekid enlarging it and holding it in his hand waiting for the right moment to strike.

(Remember you gotta mod the pokemon Ronan battles and I mod yours Alice lol)
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Elekid was hit by ember, and tried to quickly recover before the Growlithe could get another attack it. But Elekid had taken some serious damage due to the Ember, and Pyro bit down onto him. He cried out in pain, and tried to push him off and attacked with a thundershock of it's own.
On Jade's side, this thundershock made it's mark, and Cedric yowled as he staggered back, shaking the static from his body.
"Quick, Cedric use Ember once more!"
Jade called out, getting her own pokeball prepared for capture. Cedric attacked once again, aiming straight for Mareep.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 pm

The Mareep was struck again by the ember attack and fell to the floor not having it in her to make another attempt to attack so now was make or break for Jade, she either made the catch or defeat the Mareep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile though Ronan watched as the Thundershock hit Pyro calling out
"Nooooo, Let's go Pokeball!"
Throwing the pokeball at the Elekid and calling
"Pyro Ember Now"
Pyro turning his head and using Ember at Elekid to try and distract it from the incoming pokeball. Totodile and Draco cheered for Pyro from the sidelines with a loud
"Toto!"
and
"Dratini!"
Ronan smiling and hoping for the best.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Elekid blocked the attack with it's powerful arms. It leapt to charge at Pyro but was surprised when the pokeball made contact with one of the prongs on his head. Converted into energy and absorbed inside the pokeball, it landed on the ground where it began to shake. After a long moment of silence, the pokeball clicked and Ronan had his new team mate.
Jade quickly threw her pokeball when the Mareep was down. She hoped that the Mareep wouldn't hold a grudge since she'd still be with her friend Elekid.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 am

The Pokeball wobbled once-twice-three times as sparkles erupted from the Pokeball signaling the Mareep's capture and Jade securing herself a new friend and team mate.
------------------------------------------------------
Ronan smiled walking over and collecting the pokeball before throwing it high into the air calling
"Come on out Volt"
Volt appearing from inside the pokeball and crossing his arms looking to his new trainer. Ronan said to him
"Welcome to the team Volt"
Volt grinning before walking to his side. Ripple on his right shoulder, Draco around his neck, Pyro on his Left and Volt on his Right. Ronan looked quite the picture surrounded by his pokemon but he had his friends with him so he wasn't bovered. Looking to Jade he said
"We should really go heal our pokemon at the pokemon center and rest there the night before going and challenging the gym ok?"
awaiting an answer from her.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 24, 2012 12:19 am

As the pokeball clicked, Jade smiled widely and rushed over, grabbing it and throwing it above her.
"Come on out, Rin!"
The newly dubbed Rin looked around then scampered over to Volt, making sure he was ok. Then she nuzzled his shoulder, and Jade smirked softly.
"Aw~ I think it's good we caught these two together, I think there's a little something here."
Jade's voice became coy at the end of her sentence, and Abel looked up at her like he knew nothing about what she was talking about. Rin then bleeted softly, and walked over to Jade.
"That sounds fine to me, we can train in the morning."
She suggested, kneeling down and rubbing under Rin's chin softly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 24, 2012 10:33 am

"Ok then it's settled"
Ronan said turning and heading towards the pokemon centre his pokemon with him. When they got there Ronan called
"Nurse Joy Were Back Again"
Nurse Joy suddenly appeared again just like she did last time saying
"Oh hello again would you like your pokemon healed again?"
Ronan smiled
"Yupp your right"
She calmly said
"Ok come on then"
looking to both Ronan and Jade's pokemon. After while she returned from the back room the pokemon happily and healthily, their normal selves again going to their trainers. Ronan remembered though asking
"Oh yeah and Nurse Joy can we stay in the pokemon center tonight"
he himself thinking it was a stupid question as it was the pokemon center, that's what it's for, But Nurse Joy calmly replied
"Sure"
Going over to her desk and collecting two key cards walking back and handing them to Ronan and Jade.
"Have a good night"
she said. Ronan nodded turning to Jade and saying
"So to our room's?"
moving towards the escalator which went up to his room he was staying in unlocking it with the key-card and entering his room where he placed down his bag his pokemon each clambering onto the other bed except for Pyro and Ripple. Pyro slept at the foot of Ronan's bed and Ripple slept up the top by the pillow. Ronan smiled laying down and falling asleep.

(Jade can wake Ronan in the morning cause Ronan doesn't sound like I made him seem a morning guy :D lol)
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Jade followed Ronan closely, returning Rin to her pokeball as they walked back into town. Once again, there was Nurse Joy, as happy and helpful as ever. The pre-teen watched as Joy walked away with her and Ronan's team. Soon she returned as soon as she left, Jade happy to see her friends again. She looked over to Ronan as he spoke to her and nodded.
"Sounds good to me."
With that, she quickly returned her team to their pokeballs and stood on the escalator behind Ronan. As they walked down the hallway, Jade found her room, straight across the hallway from Ronan's and opened the door. The room was comfortable, two beds, a small bathroom, and a window. As Abel, Rin, Cedric, and Gale all began to get themselves comfortable, Jade opened the simple white drapes of the window. Violet city was beautiful at night.
With a tired yawn Jade closed the curtains, brushed out her hair and slid under the covers beside Abel in the first bed. Gale, and Cedric were sound asleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. Rin was asleep on the adjectent bed, she must still be shy toward Jade. With another yawn Jade slipped into a dreamless sleep, excited to really crack down and train tomorrow.
*The next morning*
"RONAN! Wake up, it's almost nine!"
Jade yelled as she pounded on Ronan's door, she'd been waiting for his lazy butt for two and a half hours! Abel and Rin were beside their trainer, talking amoungst themselves. Rin now sported a blue ribbon around her neck, the item did nothing, the small sheep pokemon had simply found it while they were eating in the mess half downstairs and took a fancy to it. Jade huffed and kicked the door repeatedly, shouted for Ronan to get up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Ronan awoke and quietly rubbed his eyes listening to Jade at the door before making himself a bowl of Cornflakes eating them and getting dressed, Jade still banging at the door. Ronan then woke up his pokemon quietly so not that Jade could hear them before walking over to the door and slowly opening it
"Oh Hey Jade"
He said
"And really only almost nine"
he continued sarcastically. Ronan then grabbed his bag placing it over his shoulder and grabbing the key card he shut the door his pokemon in their usual places. Ronan began to walk down the hall standing on the escalator. At the bottom he called up to Jade
"Come on I wanna get training already"
making it sound like she was the one who was late to get up, Ripple laughing at the sarcastic comments.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am

As the door opened to show Ronan, she sighed softly at his sarcastic remarks and followed him down the escalator. Jade stood by Ronan and nudged him, walking toward the door with her team behind her.
"Let's get a move on!"
She said over her shoulder just as the doors closed shut behind her. Jade leaned on the wall waiting for Ronan, she felt a lot less insecure now that she had gotten to know him and her new friends as well. Though as people walked by she shrunk back away from them. Old habbits die hard she guessed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 am

Ronan smiled and said
"So you wanna go train in the forest then before our gym battle?"
awaiting a reply from Jade as he walked down the road.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 pm

"Yep. Everyone's tough now, but Falkner is even tougher from what I heard. We need to be prepared. Especially this little lady."
She said, taking a quick respite in order to softly pat Rin's head. She took care not to touch her wool, otherwise she'd get shocked and badly. Rin bleeted softly and continued to follow them, quite the little group they had going on already.
"And I think Volt could use some training as well, if we're taking on the flying gym, we need strong electric types."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 3:28 pm

"Yeah"
Ronan replied moving along the path towards the outer forest's from the night before looking around for a pokemon to train against, a ___________ appearing from the bushes looking rather annoyed. Ronan smiled and said
"There you are, I had a feeling someone was around here"
looking to Volt and saying
"Your up Volt"
Volt stepping forwards and punching the air ready for a fight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Easy, Medium or Hard, Alice? in other words how tough the pokemon is:
Easy = Sentret, Dunsparce, Bellsprout etc. [level 7-10]
Medium = Poliwhirl, Slowbro, Nidorino/a etc. [level 10-20]
Hard = Arbok, Sandslash, Rhydon etc. [level 20-30]
Ok so, I pick Hard that way I can get my Elekid to level up as quick as possible he gotta be skillful lol)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 pm

As Ronan walked, a Goldbat emerged from the grasses, glaring at him ready for a fight
(Golbat
Male
LVL 24)
As Ronan became wrapped up in battle, Jade slipped away to another patch of grass where the wild pokemon were slightly weaker, but still would get the job done quickly. Abel held onto her shoulder, he would be up first for training.
She scoured the grass, hoping to find something strong to pit him against soon. Back on Ronan's sidem Golbat charged at Volt, ready to use wing attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Ronan called
"Quickly Volt dodge it and use ThunderShock"
Volt rolling aside and sending the large mass of Thunder at the part flying type in the hopes of metaphorically clipping it's wings.
--------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile a Swinub (Male level 16) appeared looking at Jade her Totodile and felt that Jade was trespassing on his territory so he launched a protective Powder Snow at them hoping to freeze them and get rid of them.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 pm

As Volt rolled away, Golbat barely missed smashing into the ground. Then to it's surprise was zapped with a mighty thundershock and screeched as the super effective move dealt damage. It also seemed luck was on Ronan's side, for the Golbat fell face first into the ground quivering wiyh spark jumping from it's body. It'd been paralyzed.
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Ronan smiled calling to Volt
"Now Low Kick!"
Volt smiling and calling
"Elekid... Ele.. Kid... Kid"
rushing at the Golbat and forcing his right foot towards it's side to ruthlessly much unlike his trainer, kick it whilst it was down and hopefully win the battle by doing so.
----------------------------------------------------------------
In the Meantime Swinub was struck by Abel's claws reeling back and having to stop the Powder Snow attack, growling a low growl he launched forwards attempting to Tackle Abel out of the way.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Golbat lay on the ground twitching, trying to push itself back up to break the paralysis. But then Volt came in, and the low kick swept right across the Golbat's face. With a sizable bruise swelling onto it's face, Golbat lay still twitching and now dazed from the attack but wan't down just yet.
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 am

Ronan looked to Volt and Called
"Finish it with Quick Attack!"
Volt dashing forwards with speed towards Golbat to try and barge it and hopefully knock it out.
--------------------------------------------------
This time Swinub side-stepped it and launched a Powder Snow attack at Abel's side.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)   Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice) H6Q0F8z

Seeking New Friends and Challenges (Mark and Alice)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next