HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Seeing Whilst Traveling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Site Seeing Whilst Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Seeing Whilst Traveling   Site Seeing Whilst Traveling - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 11:03 am

As the pokeball released the pokemon it was probably a mistake to open it near the shed. It wasn't a remarkably huge pokemon, but it's moving around did cause the small building to collapse. As the dust from the fallen shed cleared, levitating in front of Matt would be a Latios, curious to it's surroundings and who this trainer was. It seemed rather strong by the looks of it but not too much stronger than squirtle.

Latios (male, level 20) has joined your team!
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Site Seeing Whilst Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Seeing Whilst Traveling   Site Seeing Whilst Traveling - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 11:30 am

With all the clattering of the shed falling Squirtle decided maybe he should be fully aware for what was going on. He climbed on Matt's head and struck a defensive pose ready to protect Matt from what was going on. That was when Squirtle saw it. "Squir--" He couldn't even finish speaking. Matt finally saw and understood why. "Greetings. Are you my new Master?" "I believe so..." Matt replied, still awestruck. He continued, "Your old master, an old man, challenged me to a battle and said I could have your Pokeball as a reward. I hope you don't mind." "I will respect my old master's wishes to go with you. I am Latios, member of the Eon duo of Hoenn." "I'm Matt, and this is Squirtle. I guess we're a team now." "Well, let us move forward as a team. Climb on my back and we can discuss as we go." Matt did as Latios said, and climbed on top of Latios' back. Squirtle climbed down and sat in front of Matt on Latios. Latios then began to glide forward heading out of the Viridian City parameters.

Site Seeing Whilst Traveling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2