HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 29, 2012 7:37 am

Manaphy seemed to be enjoying the Panpour's company. Manaphy clapped when she was hit with the spray of water, finding it quite refreshing. Aqua just rolled her eyes and smiled. If manaphy was happy, then she was happy. Aqua sat back and watched the two pokemon interact. Manaphy sent a spray of bubbles towards the Panpour in retaliation to the water. Nothing harmful of course. Aqua stared at the interaction and wondered what Manaphy thought. "Panpour, would you like to be able to play with us whenever you wanted? I'm sure Manaphy would like to have a friend." Manaphy turned to the Panpour and smiled. "Mana!"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Kimiko giggled and fetched out a pokeball from a pocket. "Here you go, little buddy. Your very own pokeball, all you've got to do is poke the button." She held the ball out to him and patted his head slightly. From her vantage point on the porch, Rio watched as the bond between pokemon and trainer came forth. She remembered the first time she met Kimiko. She had acted like she was hard won, but was actually easily won once Kimiko's voice was heard in her head.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 08, 2012 9:20 pm

After shaking off the small, harmless bubble assault that Manaphy had sent, Panpour looked up towards Aqua as she asked a rather shocking question. Manaphy seemed to second the notion, rather anxious for the other Water type to join their Pokemon team, but Panpour seemed a bit confused as to what it wanted.

The little Mudkip, on the other hand, had already made his decision. He squealed happily and leaned in to tap the Pokeball's middle button, then allowed himself to be drawn in by the light. The ball would shake a few times, then come to a standstill. Mudkip clearly wanted to be a part of Kimiko's team.

Congratulations! Mudkip has joined your team!

After watching how happy the other Pokemon was to be joining a Trainer, Panpour found it much easier to decide for herself. She smiled up at Aqua and leaped towards her, opening her little arms wide like a child begging to be picked up.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 am

Aqua seemed a bit thrown off by the slight confusion the panpour elcited, even more so when she was suddenly seemed eager for Aqua to pick her up. She was used to it of course since Manaphy loved being held and acted like a baby all the time, but she hadn't really expected it it from other pokemon. She supposed it wasn't a bad thing though."I'm glad you're so enthusiatic, but I think you would have more fun if you stayed here. We'll visit often though since Kimi is a good friend of mine. Make lots of good friends while we're gone, ok?" Aqua pat the panpour gently on the head and gave her a slight hug. She couldn't bear to take the pokemon out of her own environment. Aqua then picked Manaphy up and smiled at Kimi wondering what they would do next.

Last edited by LiaraKirkwall on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 1:48 am

Kimiko smiled at the pokeball that contained the mudkip, she didn't have the complete capabilities to take care of the small pokemon. She knew Aqua could take better care of it, especially with her water abilities. Not to mention Kimiko always felt more comfortable with dark and psychic types. Maybe that was because she had the little "psychic" action. She watched as her friend interacted with the panpour and decided on what she was going to do.
"Hey, Aqua? I don't think I can take care of this guy as good as you could. Would you like him?" she said and held the pokeball out to her friend. If it was taken she would smile and scoop up Nike before heading inside. Toki waited at the door and held a pokeball out to Kimiko. "Here, Kimi. This is a vulpix. You'll need it for a small journey I am sending you on. It will be your final test before I declare you a Master of Aura. Mew has been rumored to travel these parts, I want you to search for it."
She took the pokeball and let the vulpix out and it danced around Kimiko's feet all six brilliantly red tails billowing in the wind it created. She then ran to Toki and yipped. "Yes, Flara. That is your new trainer." The vulpix yipped again and jumped into Kimiko's arms. It was caught and the weight caused her to spin slightly. A giggle echoed in the garden and Flara licked Kimi's face.
"When should I leave, Toki?" "Now." Kimiko nodded and set down Flara. She dashed over to Aqua and gave her a huge hug. "I think I'll be back soon. You're welcome to wonder around or go to the sea for a while if you'd like. When I get back, I will wait for you here. Thnk you so much for being my friend."she said with a smile.
"Nike, Flara, Rio, we have an adventure at hand." The group of four dashed into the house and grabbed her pack and she was out the door.

(topic left and continued at: https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t3322-searching-for-mew#60081 )
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 am

Aqua smiled at Kimi and nodded, taking the pokeball from her. "Of course. I'll take good care of him for you Kimi. You can count on me!" Aqua smiled and placed the pokemon on her belt before looking further in the distance. "Manaphy and I will catch up with you later Kimi. We have some things to take care of first though." Aqua nodded and then took off in the direction she thought the beach would be.

Trade Made. Mudkip is now in Aqua's possession. Since it was a simply trade, I'll just make the transaction myself. Topic left
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Meeting the Priest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2