HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting New Faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Meeting New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New Faces   Meeting New Faces H6Q0F8zMon Jun 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Proto Manson sat in Professor Rowan's office, typing up a storm on one of the professor's assistant's computers. He was uploading what information he had gathered from the pokemon in the Kalos Region. The pokemon he had caught were being studied thoroughly to see if they could extract any unique data from them. So far it was uneventful, as nothing special was showing up about these pokemon.

Proto backed away from the computer on his roller chair, leaning back and sighing with his hands behind his head.

"Am I ever gonna find something revolutionary?"

Professor Rowan walked over to him and pat him on the shoulder, "All in due time, young man. Now, I have something to ask you. See, I have a new trainer coming in today..."
Avery Suzuki

Meeting New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces   Meeting New Faces H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 12:22 am

With the sound of whooshing leaves, a rather young man is running through the small forest to get to Sandgem Town where the Pokémon Lab was located. With long brown hair flowing behind him, blue goggles shining brightly in the sunlight on his head, and a large grin, this boy was on his way to start his brand new journey.

This was Avery Suzuki, adorn in a black and yellow striped jacket, and carrying a green backpack. Once he had arrived in Sandgem town, he quickly looked around catching his breath, trying to find the lab. Then, once spotting the building, quickly ran towards it.

He slowed to a walk once nearing the doors, waiting outside for a moment to fully catch his breath from running down a mountain to get here. Once fully caught up, he opens the doors and walks through the doorway. Once inside, he would look around the building and say

"Hello? I'm here! Professor Rowan?"
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Meeting New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces   Meeting New Faces H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 3:31 am

Proto turned to the door as the new trainer the professor had been talking about burst through the doors, "Oh, is this the one you mean?" The young man got up and walked over to Avery, extending a hand in greeting, "Hi. I'm Proto Manson. I'm an assistant of Professor Birch's, but right now I'm doing some extra work for Professor Rowan here. I assume you're here to begin your journey?"
Avery Suzuki

Meeting New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces   Meeting New Faces H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 9:14 am

Avery beamed brightly, taking Proto's hand and shaking it. Then saying

"Yep! Name's Avery Suzuki! Though...I may seem a bit older than most new trainers, and that's because dad is a bit over protective with me and my sister."

Professor Rowan followed Proto and looked Avery over, with a sharp look in his eye. He then started to speak to Avery

"Well young man, that is perfectly fine. I've heard about your father, about him being a Ghost-Type Pokémon Researcher. I decided it would be the best to invite you so that you can get a taste of adventure for yourself. However, you've come a bit late. We only have one starter to give out now. The others got to the other two that we were giving out. You'll have to go with this one."

Rowan would walk to a table would a lone Pokéball sitting on a cushion, then grabbing it, he carried it back towards Avery as he would release the Pokémon inside. The Pokéball would open up, giving off a bright light from inside, that light would travel outward and towards the ground, giving shape to a small bird with a large head. It was a Piplup, and it would cross its flippers looking at Avery with disappointment.

Avery crouched down and looked at the Piplup, who would turn its head away with a "Hmph". Avery would then get up and look back over to Rowan as he was at another table. He walked back over, holding a red item. He would give this to Avery and say

"Here, this is a Pokédex. It allows you to record Pokémon on your journey. I want you to do me a favor, and help me in my research. With this Pokédex, if you ever come across new Pokémon, be sure to scan them with this. We still don't know what other Pokémon there are, but it is always thrilling to see what others there are."

Avery looked over the Pokédex, opening it up and testing it out. He was intrigued with how it looked and would look through the dex itself. Once coming back to the real world, Rowan would be standing infront of him with a little box, holding 5 smaller pokéballs.

"These are your Pokéballs, and now you are ready to start your adventure. But, you must promise me this one thing"

Avery had taken the Pokéballs, putting them in the a side pocket on his backpack. Then looking back when Rowan wanted him to promise something.

"Promise me that you will treat this Piplup, and any other Pokémon that you will encounter, with caring respect. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Avery stayed silent for a moment, but nodded his head with a smirk, grabbing a hold of his goggles.

"Don't worry Professor Rowan! I'll be sure to take care of my pokémon, count on it!"

Rowan would laugh a hardy laugh and smile "That's great to hear, young man!"

He turned to Proto and would suggest "Proto, why not go with him? You've been saying that you want find something revolutionary, I have a feeling that this young lad might be your ticket."
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Meeting New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces   Meeting New Faces H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 am

Proto chuckled a bit and responded to Avery's statement before walking back over to where his pokemon were, ready to pack up and head back to Hoenn.

"You're never too young to start an adventure, Avery. Becoming mature before heading out can sometimes be better than going in while you're still innocent."

Proto returned his pokemon to their homes in their pokeballs, leaving his Chespin out on his shoulder. He sat back at the computer he had been working at and sent his other pokemon ahead of him back to Professor Birch so that they could get used to their new surroundings, with Combusken helping them out. Professor Rowan then caught his attention.

"Proto, why not go with him? You've been saying that you want find something revolutionary, I have a feeling that this young lad might be your ticket."

Proto looked at Avery for a moment, then back at Rowan, then to the Chespin on his shoulder. The grass-type shrugged his shoulders, and Proto looked back at the two with a small smile on his face.

"Sure, why not? Could be fun."
Avery Suzuki

Meeting New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces   Meeting New Faces H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 3:09 am

Avery would also hear Rowan's suggestion, and rather surprised. But he smiled either way.

"You bet it's going to be fun!"

He then closed his eyes and put a hand to his chin, as if thinking of something, then hitting his fist on his palm he opened his eyes again and said, looking at the Piplup.

"I got it! You're going to be Reneguard!"

The Piplup looked back with a glare and shot water at Avery's face. In which he backed up because of it, and then his face started to glow red and sizzle. He then grabbed his face

"...Ow....ow....OW...OOOOOOW!!! THAT'S HOT!! IT BURNS!!"

Rowan would sigh and say

"I apologize, he has not been acceptable the last few days."

Avery would shake his head rapidly trying to cool off, his hair would be messed with his goggles afterwards. He noticed this and quickly fixed it back to normal. He then eyed Reneguard and took his Pokéball and returned him.

"...I'll find someway to deal with him. Or so help me."

He would then put the Pokéball on his belt and then nod.

"Well! I'm ready to go when you are...Proto was it..?"

He looked at Proto, slightly confused if he had the right name or not. You cloud see the steam coming from his ears! ...Or maybe that was the water? ...It's hard to tell.
Sponsored content

Meeting New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces   Meeting New Faces H6Q0F8z

Meeting New Faces
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1