HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avoidence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 am

As John was pulled along by Miracle, he could hear Destiny's displeasure at the situation. He rubbed another thought that ended with Destiny fighting against a volcano. what, he thought as he questioned his brain's thinking process. "So, where are we going exactly?", John asked Miracle and Destiny. He could feel his hair was pressed against him now.
Mew
Mew

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 2:21 am

"We're just going, moving, walking, whatever you want to call it." Destiny says being sarcastic. "Destiny be nice." Miracle says making Destiny laugh at even the thought of even acting 'nice'. But it wasn't long before they arrived at a cave with a fire ring near the entrance and a few sleeping bags farther back inside the cave along with Destiny and Miracle's pokemon, a angelizone and a devilozone (Or however you spell them)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 am

John didn't really judge their taste in pokemon. "So you didn't have your pokemon with you? Strange, I at least keep mine with me.", John said, not revealing his pokeball. He thought about Poochyena, but ignored the thought of letting him out right now. But even John laughed aout Destiny being nice. "From my perspective, it doesn't seem likely that she will ever be nice to me at least.", he said.
Mew
Mew

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 am

"She's not nice to anyone but me. We're sisters after all and all eachother has left." Miracle says hugging Angel. All Destiny does is rub her pokemon's head as she passes on her way to their things in the back. "Anyway we really don't need them to fight, Destiny can handle pretty much any trouble we run into." Miracle says looking over to her sister
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 am

John entered and removed the jacket he was wearing, along with the tie and shirt. His muscular, and strangely not pale skin was visible as the only thing covering the torso was his damp undershirt. He then worked on the belt, pants, shoes and socks, leaving himself with only black boxers to cover his lower area. He looked up at them, without blushing and spoke.

"I hope these are adequate right now. I need my clothes to actually dry.", he said, as he proceeded to lay them out where they wouldn't be in the way.
Mew
Mew

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 am

Miracle blinked once then fell over in a dead faint barely being caught by her pokemon. "Now look what you did." Destiny sighs walking over and picking her sister up and puts her in her sleeping bag. Destiny calmly walks over to John and when she was standing in front of him she aims a punch at his jaw
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 am

John feel backwards. Not because Destiny punched him. But because he was quite exhausted. He looked up to see he outstretched arm. He yawned as he looked up. "Oh, so this is what goes on then?", he asked her, sitting up. He scratched the back of his head and stared up at her. He spoke up. "Look, I may not understand you or even be relatively similar to you, but I'm empathetic and I want to change the order.", he stated with a bit of rage.
Mew
Mew

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 am

"It was for making my sister faint. I don't like people messing with my sister." Destiny says cracking her knuckles but starts walking away. Weirdly she was dry, along with Miracle. "You've got alot to learn nooby before your even in the same league as us." Destiny says ploping down on her own sleeping bag
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 6:06 am

John muttered something under his breath after Destiny had taken off. He could hear the sound of the rain no more after she left, and decided he couldn't stand to stay in there. Despite his less-than-warming attire, he welcomed the cool night air. It's much calmer outside. I can actually think instead of constantly ploy my mind to speak, he thought as he sat on the ground, finding refuge in laying himself down and staring into the night sky.
Mew
Mew

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 6:21 am

Miracle woke up after a few minutes and sat up looking around. "Where'd John go?" She asks Destiny. "He went out" Destiny says who had gotten a book from somewhere and was reading. Miracle got up and spots John's cloths still drying and blushs. She grabs a blanket and heads out finding John quickly. She closes her eyes tight and holds out the blanket to him. "I-I-I thought you might be cold." Miracle says stuttering from embarrassment
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 am

John look up at her. He couldn't really place Miracle as a person who would look the same upside down. He didn't say anything when he took the blanket for two reasons alone. He was starting to get chills, and he didn't want to cause her further embarrassment. He put it on as a cloak, and then spoke. "Don't be embarrassed. It's just the human body. You have a similar body.", John said to her, as he finally realised his hair was dry. "At least my hair finally dried.", he stated dumbly.
Mew
Mew

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 am

"You couldv'e just asked, I couldv'e easily dried you off." Miracle says then realises how that couldv'e been taken. "I mean with aura, me and my sister are pretty advanced so a little water is nothing." Miracle says quickly turning even redder
Sponsored content

Avoidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoidence   Avoidence - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Avoidence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Vermilion City-
Jump to: