HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Just Happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What Just Happened? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Reply:
[MP3 File attachment attached]
-----
Me Gusta.
Message sent.

Shadow sent him a metal rock music to rape his little ear.

"Gave him a surprise, don't worry." said Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 4:03 pm

About thirty seconds later Star's arm smacks him. "What the hell" Star says since she hadn't been the one to move her arm

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Shadow knew who's behind so he didn't comment.

-----
LOL
Message sent.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 4:33 pm

"I'm suddenly *yawn* really sleepy." Star says as her systems shut down.

'Alright get her back to the lab. I can't fix everything remotely.'
Origin apparently was done fooling around

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Reply:
Nup. :3
Message sent.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:01 pm

'Look you either get her back here where I can finish her systems or you risk being the cause of her permenant death. Which would you prefer.'

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Reply:
Psh, fiiine. Go prepare a weapon for me, BTW.
Message sent.

Shadow replied trolling then he took Star wherever Origin is.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm

'Crazy robot'

Star's systems were completely shut down so she was oblivious to what was going on. Origin was taking panel after panel off her revealing the very complex circuits underneath that kept her alive to some degree. Some of them seemed to not be working and those are the ones Origin started on first. He didn't seem to be in a mood now, he just focused on fixing his sister so she wouldn't die.

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:24 pm

"How did you have a mind like that and also, what the Hell's with using your sister as a test subject?" said Shadow getting pissed.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Origin stops breifly to type in a message.
"She's not a test subject! It was the only way I could save her.'

Origin seemed to be fighting tears as he got back to work. It was no time to be crying, he had to get Star's circuits fixed

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Shadow realized Origin was having tears stopped on his eyes. He became serious and said, "I don't understand you but good luck, kid. Need a hand?" said Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:39 pm

"No" Origin sounded just like a kid. One of the few words he could speak normaly. The circuits he had been working on look like orange light is coursing through them meaning they were work. He replaces that panel covering those circuits up and moves on to the next unworking batch

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Shadow sits there as he hope Origin will be successful. He's a smart one anyway, so he knows he can rest assured. He also thought that maybe he'll change. He wanted to throw away the goofy Shadow away and start being a better bodyguard and start being a friend to Origin.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

It was a few hours but finally all Star's circuits were fixed and running again. Origin sighs tired now having not stopped till he was finished. He plops down in a seat and starts typing away on his laptop working on bringing Star back online

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Shadow smiled upon the relief. "I knew you can do it!" said Shadow finally supporting his arch-rival which he told himself his arch-rival.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:06 pm

'No duh. I'm the one who designed them. Unfortunately all new tech has bugs to work out before it runs smoothly'
Origin messages him

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:08 pm

"Eh, as long as she's alive you're beast. Also, what's the Nanobots or something like that for?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm

'To fix her if she gets damaged. They'll also allow her to adapt quickly.'
Origin sighs slightly annoyed

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:14 pm

"My scans says you are slightly annoyed. Psh, my system's being shitty lately you know."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm

'Why should I care how your systems are running? I have my hands full keeping my sister running.' Origin sighs and continues typing the code to bring Star online

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:43 pm

"Psh, wasn't telling you to fix it. Was telling you so that if something bad happens you can't blame me. Anyway, I Need A Doctor by Eminem featuring Dr. Dre and Skylar Grey goes perfect at this moment you know." said Shadow. "Baby's got an attitude..." he whispered.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Star wakes up and wonders where she was. She looks around then spots Origin.
"YOU!" she says mad still not understanding what he had done was to save her

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 7:35 am

"Calm down now, Star. Origin actually saved you. Long story but I'll tell you later. If he didn't save you then you would've woke up with him and I probably fighting." said Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 3:59 pm

'Would you take it easy. I just fixed your circuits so don't go overloading them.'

"What circuits! Somebody had better start explaining now before I wring his neck." Star says and surprisingly her hair turns red.

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

"Origin, shut her off. Things are gonna go bad I expect. Look at her hair." said Shadow.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

What Just Happened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Sootopolis City-
Jump to: