HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Just Happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mew
Mew

What Just Happened? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 3:08 pm

'I'm a genius but that doesn't mean I can talk. My vocals still havn't developed enough.' Origin types in
"Hello? Anyone care explaining what's going on with me." Star says getting impatient
'Just tell her it's a new type of nanobots' origin quickly types

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 3:10 pm

"Origin says he is making a secret weapon that can destroy the entire Hoenn Region using the power of my systems." said Shadow, still trolling. "Also Origin, your vocals are not developed? But you were saying, "bad robby, bad robby" when I was in my toy form before and you were smashing me to the ground right?" said Shadow.

((Origin can talk. He did before. :|))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 3:50 pm

(Child talk, he can' form most of the complex words)

"He's a kid, you think he can say most words. Bad robby is very simple langauge." Star says sticking up for her brother

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 3:59 pm

"Whatever." said Shadow. "So what exactly is that for and are you even gonna help us with Star's problems, Origin?" said Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:53 am

Origin just presses another button on his 'remote' and was gone again.
"If mom and Theo try to have anymore kids I'm going to turn them into rattata." Star says rather annoyed with her little brother. He was a genius but she was the witch. In a way they were opposites since witchcraft and sorcery was very 'oldschool' and technology and computers was always new and evolving.

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:59 am

Fake Human Form online

"Eh, your little brother might have already known how to go back to his normal form after you do those stuff. Also, am wondering... we've been together for so long and uhh, all we do is talking. How 'bout you go for the Gym Badges or maybe we take down Team Rocket and others. I can take them down single handed"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:02 am

"What about all the times I've nearly died. Wait, you weren't around for half of those. Thing is I'm literaly a trouble magnet, I can't do anything normal without nearly being blasted away." Star says sighing at the sad but truthful fact about her life

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:04 am

Shadow smiles. "Eh, that's why am here. With me, things might go fine for you. ... ... PSH, cut the drama already. So what do you think?" asked Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:14 am

"If I remember right you've gotten me into as much trouble as you've gotten me out of." Star points out

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:20 am

"Esh, it's because of other people. Idea! How 'bout we travel around places people would be wanting to do harm on you then once they do, I massacre them." said Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:32 am

No response. Star had gotten a blank look on her face and falls over on her back with a heavy thud. Apparently Origin hadn't quite finished working the bugs out of her systems yet

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:34 am

No she didn't, Shadow managed to catch her. He carefully lay her on the ground. "WEIRDER. Where the hell is that geek-a-baby when you need him...?" said Shadow sitting with leg crossed beside Star, no idea what the Hell's happening.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:38 am

Origin was working remotely from his laptop. Of course he was still 'plugged' into Star's hearing and vision sensors. In the midst of working out the bug he remotely commands Star's arm to come up and smack Siarnaq for his comment.
About a minute after that Star comes back 'online'. "Ok, I really need to stop blacking out. I'm tired of waking up on the ground." Star complains

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:40 am

"Maybe you should stop collapsing and waiting for me to catch you then you gonna slap my diamond-hard head. Hey am surprised you're not hurt. Anyone who smacks me like that should get hurt." said Shadow getting annoyed.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:46 am

"What in the heck are you talking about? I never smacked you nor am I crazy enough to try." Star says genuinely confused.

'Maybe next time you'll watch who you call a geek numbskull. Also I'm still working out the bugs in her systems so she might be collasping quite a bit in the next few weeks. It's what you get by taking her before I could complete her systems. Also you should be more careful about what you download, you never know what's attached.'
The messages flash across Siarnaq's screen and it was rather obvious who they were from

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:52 am

Message received.
Date: 05/14/2012
Maybe next time you'll watch who you call a geek numbskull. Also I'm still working out the bugs in her systems so she might be collasping quite a bit in the next few weeks. It's what you get by taking her before I could complete her systems. Also you should be more careful about what you download, you never know what's attached.

"Oh take a look it's your brother. Told me some message. I think she's turning you into a robot or maybe you are... actually a robot ever since the beginning... am confused..." said Siarnaq.

Reply:
Shut up.
Message successfully sent to Origin.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

"I'd think I'd remember being turned into a robot. He's probably just decided to use me as a test subject for some new nanobots or something." Star says.

'Good idea, why don't you shut up? I know I havn't said a word.'
Origin was one smart mouth toddler

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 7:11 am

Message received
Reply:
Herp, derp, herp, derp, herp, derp.
Message successfully sent.

He replied in an irony. Origin was acting mature and Shadow's acting like a kid on purpose. "Psh, for what are those Nanobots? My clones?" asked Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 7:17 am

"You never can tell with my brother. All in all he is still a babEEEEEEEEEEEE" The word turns into a scream as some sort of jet shoes on her feet activate and send Star soaring into the sky

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 7:27 am

Jet shoes activated

Even in his Fake Human Form, there's an improvement. He can now fly. He flies upwards and quickly matched Star's speed. "WHAT THE HELL." that's all he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm

"GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!" Star screams having no idea what was going on.

'Opps, my fingers mustv'e slipped and activated her rocket shoes'
Which obviously meant Origin is the cause of this problem

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Shadow grabs her in a "hugging" way to stop her from moving then he quickly flies down. "Damn brother. Damn brother. Damn brother. Damn brother." said Shadow but Star loses from his grip. "CRAP." he said upon losing Star.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Suddenly Star's shoes cut off leaving her to drop

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm

((I really feel like a boring RP buddy right now.))

Shadow flies after her and successfully catches her.

Reply:
Seriously, stop it.
Message sent.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 3:54 pm

"When I find him I'm going to wring his little neck." Star says clinging to Siarnaq afraid of what else might happen.

'It's better then her being dead'
Well Origin had a point on that one
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

What Just Happened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Sootopolis City-
Jump to: