HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Gallade!
Gallade!

Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 8:05 am

Then you'll get the fire monkey (gym leader) and you can get the water monkey (girl near dream world)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 am

(ok)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 12:38 pm

I wasted 59 seconds of watching this. I'm not watching this without Brock and his ever awesome eyes.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

i know
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Umm i dont think Borck will be here xD There is black girl and green haired boy with him i think...
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 10:37 pm

yeah, the girl is called Iris and is Dawn's replacement, and the Green Hred guy is a Gym Leader called Dento who is Brock's replacement
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 11:37 pm

XD yep poor brock ill miss him my favorite was when they met in sinnoh and that chick had a bf and brock said oh well then lets travel ash XD
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 am

Dento will be hated!

People will burn down his virtual house! 3;<

Brock can never be replaced! ^^

Ash should try and resist taking the first gym leaders away from their gyms! -.-'
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 am

ya ill never forget how he would hit on a girl then misty max or even crogunk would hit him then drag him away before he was rejected bawling
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 am

we should make a R.I.P Brock topic 3;

Well, maybe in one episode, we might see him!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 7:53 am

i hope
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 am

yes we shuold meake RIP Brock topic xD Well i dont miss him so much how i miss Misty, she is my fav character for ever!!!!! :(
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 12:09 pm

If you get pokemon white, Iris is the 8th Gym Leader, making her the fourth gym to leader to join ash.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 5:19 pm

well that's news to me >.>

Ash has to stop making it difficult for other Gym challengers XD

I hope Brock will appear again, even for just one or two episodes like May and Misty did

Also, i fully support the idea of a R.I.P Brock Topic, where we could gather memerable moments of his Run
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 pm

lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2